The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

hey guys Im new to the board but I'd like to get in on the clan... let me know if its cool :D

PSN: cubandoc

I'm not too sure if I'll be hosting next week at the same time, but I'll let everyone know before hand.

Also, Shini can change the title of this thread and remove the tournament stuff that never happened. :lol:

I would like to join the Clan in the EST. I got my teeth on Warhawk at StrandedBrit's house and am a full junky now. I bought a PS3 just to play this game!:lol:
My PSN is buddah8640. thanks!!!!

[quote name='buddah8640']I would like to join the Clan in the EST. I got my teeth on Warhawk at StrandedBrit's house and am a full junky now. I bought a PS3 just to play this game!:lol:
My PSN is buddah8640. thanks!!!![/QUOTE]I'll be sure you get added to the same team. Lol, it's funny because StrandedBrit joined because I was here, then you joined. Who else may join next in this chain effect? :lol: I was curious as to how many he had over, because I've seen him multiple times with a few people playing (I never once had more than one play on my console).

I'll go through this thread on Tuesday and I'll get all invites that need to be sent out straightened, for both East clans and maybe the Pacific.

Sometimes we have up to four people at a time since I got my system. Me, StrandedBrit, his wife, and mine. We just take our controllers over there when we hang out. I actually bought a controller before I got my system, so I could take it over to his house to play! I will watch out for the invite, thanks!!!

Hey Mana, if you can't host this weekend I'll volunteer as a host. I can only host up to 12 people though and I don't know what the turn out was this past weekend so if there'll be more than 12 we may have a problem.

So do we have more than 11 takers for this coming weekend? :D

Okay, here's how invites will go:

East 1 Clan (TwoTonTunic, where is he??)
Shakey_Steve

East 2 Clan (iGhosty)
buddah8640

I'll update the master list soon.

As far as games this week, not really sure whether it will occur or not (due to a late notice), but if it doesn't work out, we will have it next week on Friday guaranteed.

It will either take place on StrandedBrit or ManaKnight server (being decided).

Hey, I heard a rumor that the clan limit had been increased from 32 to 64.

Can any of the clan leaders confirm this?

P.S. If this is old I apologize.

I didn't mean to join the clans, that wasn't what I was getting at.

The rumor was that they updated server side recently to increase the clan limit from 32 to 64. The rumor also said that there would be a client side update "soon". Just curious.

Yeah, I knew. The clan size says 64, but we were limited to 32 originally. We never had a real clan match, just a bunch of battles.

Anyway, I'll probably have you host a game tomorrow at 9pm EST at least and make is password protected (call it cag or something). I'll talk to the topic creator tonight hopefully over this.

Can anyone here host a decent number of people? I just want to know, so we know who may be willing to have a server setup in the future.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Anyway, I'll probably have you host a game tomorrow at 9pm EST at least and make is password protected (call it cag or something). I'll talk to the topic creator tonight hopefully over this.[/quote]

No probs. 9pm EST it is.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Okay, here's how invites will go:

East 1 Clan (TwoTonTunic, where is he??)
Shakey_Steve

East 2 Clan (iGhosty)
buddah8640

I'll update the master list soon.

As far as games this week, not really sure whether it will occur or not (due to a late notice), but if it doesn't work out, we will have it next week on Friday guaranteed.

It will either take place on StrandedBrit or ManaKnight server (being decided).[/QUOTE]

hey no love? ;)

Just a reminder that Im in if theres still room on the west coast... If not, its cool and I'll see you guys on. :D

ID: cubandoc

[quote name='DrAlejandro']hey no love? ;)

Just a reminder that Im in if theres still room on the west coast... If not, its cool and I'll see you guys on. :D

ID: cubandoc
Location: San Diego[/QUOTE]I only do the East clans. Nam is in-charge of the Central clan while Shini is in charge of the Pacific clan.

Any preference on the maps/game types for tonight? I think I'm in the mood for some close quarter killing so a fortress deathmatch might be in the mix, but any suggestions welcome.

The game will be under StrandedBrit and password will be cag. Tonight 9pm est.

Also, it might be best to start out with a min of 4-8 players, since we may not have a full 12. If many don't show up, feel free to remove the password protect eventually.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']This open to multiple local players or just only 1.[/QUOTE]I'll allow multiple. I'm not expecting too great of a turnout.

I can host between 12-24, depends on what my internet decides to do, lol.

Uh oh, my upload speed just went down the drain, where it said I could host 12, then 8, and now 4. I have to bail out and make StrandedBrit do it. Sorry everyone.

Sorry everyone, I got a strange feeling in my stomach, so I'm out of the game for now (may re-enter if everyone is still on).

Due to how massive this thread is getting, I plan to make another thread for Warhawk nights, and I'll lead it (meaning, I'll keep track of what's going on and so on).

Had fun tonight, hopefully if I'm home tomorrow I'll join in again. If everyone decides to play RFOM instead, maybe post a message here and I'll join that instead.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I only do the East clans. Nam is in-charge of the Central clan while Shini is in charge of the Pacific clan.[/QUOTE]

oops sorry about that

The clan issue has been fixed, so now we can have the correct number of members (64), so we should look at mergeing things a bit.

One of the clan leaders has kind of disappeared, so I think our entire clans need to be straightened out, such as figuring who still has the game, and restart the clans all over again (Go with two clans, those who have the game and still play).

Right now, I could say some people in a clan probably don't own the game, and there are many who disappeared (like the clan leader for one of the clans).

Maybe just send invites to everyone in one clan to join the other (to eCAG), & whoever shows up is obviously still playing, right?

I know CAGe isn't very active, 3/4 probably won't accept the invite anyway.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Maybe just send invites to everyone in one clan to join the other (to eCAG), & whoever shows up is obviously still playing, right?

I know CAGe isn't very active, 3/4 probably won't accept the invite anyway.[/QUOTE]That was the original clan I created, until the invites reached the max. I figured that was the clan that wasn't very active, since many of them joined the game early and moved on (mostly to Halo 3). I'm thinking we should just completely start all over with the clans, and allow the older ones to rot.

I think there should be two clans total, and we'll invite those we usually see to it (or those who tend to be more active than others). I could easily sort through those people. We'd just have to decide who would be the best two clan leaders overall, and then build from there (I definitely nominate Nam for one).

maybe after a few more "gaming nights" we can see whose active and whose not. have the regular one on friday, and have some others on different nights to see if other people can come out.

I started playing again about 2 days ago after like a 2-3 week break.

It is still very fun but i really need more maps and a few more weapons/vehicles would be great.

I like when you make a new favorite enemy and both of you go back and fourth killing each other..
pretty neato.

[quote name='amicus']maybe after a few more "gaming nights" we can see whose active and whose not. have the regular one on friday, and have some others on different nights to see if other people can come out.[/QUOTE]We'll probably do that.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']I started playing again about 2 days ago after like a 2-3 week break.

It is still very fun but i really need more maps and a few more weapons/vehicles would be great.

I like when you make a new favorite enemy and both of you go back and fourth killing each other..
pretty neato.[/quote]

Rumor is there is an add-on planned for later this year.

Anyways, did we decide what to do with the clans yet?

Not yet, that's why everything is on hold. Just waiting to hear from Shini also.

I'm still thinking about splitting on East and West. East will be all EST (maybe some CST), while West will be PST/MST (maybe some CST). I dunno, but that's what I'm thinking. Also, I feel two should be clan leaders (I already nominate you Nam).

I mostly want to get the names down of those who play Warhawk online, so we can decide who plays and who does not. I already know some who do.

[quote name='shotcaller88']Can I be added?

PSN : shotcaller88
CAG : shotcaller88
Time Zone : Eastern
Headset: yes[/quote]

I'm at home right now but I can add you when I get back on sunday.

bread's done
Back