The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks killer9 i used the second one

@the people who took killer9's fourth and 5th code, please write that you took the code so that people wont have to waste their time typing in codes that are already redeemed.

[quote name='brianyip28']thanks killer9 i used the second one

@the people who took killer9's fourth and 5th code, please write that you took the code so that people wont have to waste their time typing in codes that are already redeemed.[/QUOTE]

We need a way to hide them from lurkers, and Pm's are too much of a pain in the ass...

PHDX4-74GXR-3HGCQ-W9M86-H93HJ
W8CFK-B6RV8-XRKVK-GCXCQ-8PHY3
PDBR3-9T4RD-3M4YK-6GV3D-VGCGW
H7V8M-8HJ84-TJPPD-P337M-89Q9T
RVBWF-6MJ9Q-YBG7G-RXMKP-QBMVY

5 more 48 hour codes guys

[quote name='killer9']PHDX4-74GXR-3HGCQ-W9M86-H93HJ
W8CFK-B6RV8-XRKVK-GCXCQ-8PHY3
PDBR3-9T4RD-3M4YK-6GV3D-VGCGW
H7V8M-8HJ84-TJPPD-P337M-89Q9T
RVBWF-6MJ9Q-YBG7G-RXMKP-QBMVY

5 more 48 hour codes guys[/QUOTE]
Thanks you so much, i used the fourth one

[quote name='Gorgasm']We need a way to hide them from lurkers, and Pm's are too much of a pain in the ass...[/QUOTE]

pm's not really.......

The fact that you joined on August 2010 shows that you joined this forum for the sole purpose of getting an xbox live code.

[quote name='ballers101']The fact that you joined on August 2010 shows that you joined this forum for the sole purpose of getting an xbox live code.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

Alright, I have satellite internet, but for the weekend have DSL, I REALLY need a code! Could someone PLEASE, OH PLEASE, spare one? Plus, for some reason I can't upload an avatar, can someone help with this also?

I've got a 48 hour code. First person to ask for it here gets it, quote my post and say you want it. You must have been a member for 30 days or more or your not getting it. I only have 1.

[quote name='mission42']I've got a 48 hour code. First person to ask for it here gets it, quote my post and say you want it. You must have been a member for 30 days or more or your not getting it. I only have 1.[/QUOTE]

i want it.

If anyone has a 48 hour code I sort of just wanted to play a lil online before going back to another stressful week of school -.-

PM if possible, but I'm gonna keep refreshing to check if anyone posts a code. Thanks community!

V74F6-2YPKB-R8R3W-RVXV2-764F8
PHKX8-2M4WM-3FP7C-YBG3K-22H4W
C4TM7-3CCT8-RBDCR-YM8CP-W3FFQ
BR73X-PH2TC-4QF92-DW99H-RG4DW
FQFTD-2VRP9-XKQ67-7C6WG-2BXTT

5 more 48 hour codes 4 u guys

[quote name='ballers101']Killer you should make it PMs only because people don't have to be members to see this thread.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. :applause:

Yea and other than like 5-6 people are saying thank you to theses people even though atleast 40-50 codes have already been used lol.

Can i haz a code plz? I owned mw2 yesterday and.....I WANT TO PLAY IT ONLINE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I CAN'T WAIT MOREEEEEEEE....uh sorry bout that.

Pm plz :D

[quote name='killer9']yeah guys you know how tedious that is tons of pm's[/QUOTE]
XD I doubt anyone thinks about the user who gives the codes whenever someone says

"Why don't you ask for PM's?"

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']XD I doubt anyone thinks about the user who gives the codes whenever someone says

"Why don't you ask for PM's?"[/QUOTE]

well he did say in one of he's earlier post to send him pm's

Q98Y7-TV76W-WVWVJ-DPJ6X-FDTHJ
Q998D-FCHPC-Q378R-BY929-D9QCY
Q98XW-8D3TF-74CWQ-TJYXR-M9298
Q98QV-BH4XQ-KD7HF-39RBT-7YK9W
Q99BF-GW9YD-JXK2M-P7PBJ-DG4TW

Please post if you've claimed a key.

Claim at: https ://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx

PM me your AIM or email if you need some or need more. Can't PM back since I'm a new member >_>.

Is there a way to make this thread only viewable to people who are a member of a forum and have a minimum of like 10 posts? I feel bad for itsCURT because he posted 5 codes and only 2 people messaged back saying thank you.

[quote name='ninja_supremes']thank you itsCURT i used the fourth code.[/QUOTE]
NP, let me know if you need more.
[quote name='RallyV']I used the third code for my husband. Thanks![/QUOTE]
What a nice wife you are ;)
[quote name='ballers101']Is there a way to make this thread only viewable to people who are a member of a forum and have a minimum of like 10 posts? I feel bad for itsCURT because he posted 5 codes and only 2 people messaged back saying thank you.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the feedback and support. Maybe I should only post two at a time, and if not even one user reports the codes as used, I'd just stop posting them ;)

But if you guys need more codes I'll be on AIM till the rest of the day.

AIM: Need for Support

Q99DJ-RJ2BB-RVMYC-RVKYX-VJYQJ

[quote name='itsCURT']NP, let me know if you need more.

What a nice wife you are ;)

Thanks for the feedback and support. Maybe I should only post two at a time, and if not even one user reports the codes as used, I'd just stop posting them ;)

But if you guys need more codes I'll be on AIM till the rest of the day.

AIM: Need for Support

Q99DJ-RJ2BB-RVMYC-RVKYX-VJYQJ
[/QUOTE]

This one is already taken (Not by me)

[quote name='tankyroo']This one is already taken (Not by me)[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM containing a code in case you were looking for one. I'm no longer posting them in this thread lmao, gets taken in seconds!

[quote name='colby630']hey curt, that code is already used.. do you have any others?[/QUOTE]
Sent code to you via PM.

K I'm gonna head out to get something to eat, if you guys wanna know how to get a code just PM me I'll respond to you guys in a few hours or something.

Im not sure if these will work. There old. One says 2008 and the other 2009, Both 48 hrs trials. If you wanna give them a try PM me.
UPDATE
ALL GONE
DEAD
Mailed 2 ballers101

Last edited by a moderator:
J7663-HWPJ7-2FCYM-FH3GJ-DHC7W
RQMFR-9YXQD-J7CPV-CQG68-83D3Q
V7W8G-FMJGQ-QQTTV-YKHK3-DWVQB
HPJ3B-XWC8X-JG3T4-GDM6R-MXFXB
R38JG-T3BG4-7Q3XW-JRX36-D4KF3

5 free 48 hour codes

Status