The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']5 more 48 hour codes

BT7YW-2PBW9-CQF2K-H4DR9-2R4CB
MTJ6M-YXRM2-6GPRK-YYTG2-M98VQ
VTWK4-PVT8Y-FJJXY-W9HYG-WQKP8
PQW9W-24XV2-229VW-PK2P4-6JF46
JDC69-HRQX8-XV3TH-RMD49-RGC4M
[/QUOTE]
all dead

Excuse me, I am looking for a xbox 48 hour trial code. In return I can give you Mw2 boosting or whatever you need that I can possibly help with. Please shoot me a pm. Really need it before tomorrow before I go to a party.

Hey! I have been looking for something like this for years! I really just want a 48 Hour Trial code if you could PM me one. Thanks ahead of time.

Hi. I'll be buying a 360 soon, and I would greatly appreciate a trial code if one can be spared.
(Seriously, I didn't join just for this, this is just what caught my eye first.)

[quote name='McKillington']Hi. I'll be buying a 360 soon, and I would greatly appreciate a trial code if one can be spared.
(Seriously, I didn't join just for this, this is just what caught my eye first.)[/QUOTE]
Just something to interest you, You can get 1 month free of live when you create an account (on the xbox, not their website)
If you just wanted the 48 hour code, they come with new game releases and stick on this forum and you may get lucky :D

Hello :) I'm looking for a 48 hour code so I can play through ODST with my buddy, we would both appreciate it very much if anybody has a spare :)

VQQCW-H43R7-KTV3G-QRFJH-9W23T
CJVCD-PK6M3-KHRHT-8W23M-HMHKB
R7Y7R-2PDDV-V746F-MKGFY-DGM4W
V9THK-KM46Y-T4B6C-63DY9-46X7T
J6GXX-22T7Q-7H84G-FKWGV-YTCWT

5 free 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']VQQCW-H43R7-KTV3G-QRFJH-9W23T
CJVCD-PK6M3-KHRHT-8W23M-HMHKB
R7Y7R-2PDDV-V746F-MKGFY-DGM4W
V9THK-KM46Y-T4B6C-63DY9-46X7T
J6GXX-22T7Q-7H84G-FKWGV-YTCWT

5 free 48 hour codes
[/QUOTE]
used second one thanks

Hi =D If anyone has a xbox live code to spare would like to have it. =D
If you can spare one pls feel free to message me one =D

Hmm I have Been Looking For UK Codes just a question are any of these that have been posted are they actually UK? If so fancy sending me some Codes (PM Me ) K Thankz

Anyone have a code? My live expires Thursday and I haven't been in the best shape financially for the past month or so. I'm probably going to wind up just going with silver for a month or so until I'm better off with money.

I'd appreciate anything really.

BY39G-K7BPY-6C7D9-2GKBC-QV46W
WMPK2-HCDWK-MXCP4-Q28QQ-6VHWJ
CHHCM-WMQ6C-T7BGM-BDXTW-23498
HTQMF-8QXRG-KCDB3-WX9BY-GVG6Y
PCYXD-924Q7-X4MB9-XF4BD-R6WXB

5 free 48 our codes go go go

B947V-HDCF7-WFBCX-XBKGX-BDT3B
CDCVC-69QYH-HXDCH-DDTKM-WB3BG
FVCDR-8F432-JMGV2-7HM68-D3TXJ
GY739-KRX3T-HQQY7-44XKW-XP8PJ
CF4WB-QFYWQ-TDY79-J6VTY-K2CBQ

5 48 hour codes go go go

I really need a 48 code trial for my buddy
We were planning on playing some Gears this weekend and his gold ran out
PM a code please? :)

Thanks

Killer if you'd be so kind to do a PM for codes next time that'll be awesome. I think alot of the other CAG's would also appreiciate that, but they're your codes, do it however you want, and I hope I get lucky!

I honestly think its better if codes given away in bulk are posted like the above. With so many askers on this thread, how would the giver decide who gets the codes anyway?

[quote name='creatia']
gk7cd-397rv-rmjhf-jb8kg-8m7gj

v2g7p-2xrpq-97y98-9bmr9-v9dmw​
[/QUOTE]
v2g7p-2xrpq-97y98-9bmr9-v9dmw -- USED

Thank you very much sir. I'll be renewing my membership when I get a chance later tonight or tomorrow so I won't be taking any other codes.

[quote name='SMITTYBLAZE']v2g7p-2xrpq-97y98-9bmr9-v9dmw -- USED

Thank you very much sir. I'll be renewing my membership when I get a chance later tonight or tomorrow so I won't be taking any other codes.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a sir. You're welcome. :)

TX3B9-244V9-TKDQC-3TYH9-8HRF6
B6YWB-TBWKM-KQFWP-HC233-3GJRB
GJY93-RK2BP-W7PDG-Y9XK9-CYQBB
B26PF-CXYGM-MY76Y-XG862-M942T
TV2Y9-MGW4C-G36YC-BBY8T-B942G

5 more 48 hour codes gogogo

[quote name='killer9']TX3B9-244V9-TKDQC-3TYH9-8HRF6
B6YWB-TBWKM-KQFWP-HC233-3GJRB
GJY93-RK2BP-W7PDG-Y9XK9-CYQBB
B26PF-CXYGM-MY76Y-XG862-M942T
TV2Y9-MGW4C-G36YC-BBY8T-B942G

5 more 48 hour codes gogogo[/QUOTE]

TV2Y9-MGW4C-G36YC-BBY8T-B942G - Used

Thanks alot killer. You helped me scratch a major itch with this

So here's my story. Whether you choose to take pity on me or not is up to you.
Also, wall of text.

So my brother moved out about 3 months ago. He made his way to live with his girlfriend in Gerogia. I live in Virginia. We had 2 Xboxes, but one of them had the 3 red lights and was WAY out of warranty. My brother took the Xbox that he purchased with him, as anyone would do, leaving me with the other hunk of plastic. Recently he had been phoning the house wondering if I got the old Xbox working again. He was wanting to Play modern warfare 2 with me. I had neither an Xbox nor Modern Warfare 2. This sparked a strange series of coincidence.

Recently I've been able to procure a used Xbox via Gamestop. Excited, I fired it up and played it for about an hour. All was well? I'm afraid not.

About 3 hours later, i tried to fire the newly acquired system again, only to see that it will not start up. After a reboot attempt, I gazed upon my Television screen displaying an "E 73" error and a single flashing red light. Try as i might, NOTHING worked to get it started again. Owning this system for less than 5 hours and having it crap out was quite disheartening.

I decided the next day to return the console as per the return policy of Gamestop. They gladly traded me another Xbox, only this one came with a few surprises. Firstly, they added a controller with a rechargeable battery pack and charger. Sweet! This one also came equipped with a High Def AV cord. AWESOME another bonus. All this being said, I still didnt have Modern Warfare 2, and wouldn't have the cash for it for a while.

I brought my new Xbox home and fired it up after sorting through all the new features and began plugging it in. I popped in my HDD and was greeted with the ever-so-wonderful Xbox startup sound. I logged into my profile and began thinking what to do. I noticed out of the corner of my eye; on the screen I could see a DVD symbol... there was a disc in my tray. I opened it up.
What did i see in there?
Modern Warfare 2.
I was ecstatic.
So the next step would be to repurchase Live and start blasting away with my brother.
I checked my bank account, but i only had $18 in there.
Being that 3 month cards are $20 and year cards are $50, i was heart broken.
But then i noticed something else. There was a labor day special on 3 moths of live! 50% off!!!!!
I hurriedly set up the card information and went to purchase three months.
Nothing. I get the error that this card will not work.
After 20 minutes on the phone with their support team somewhere in Europe, we concluded that the offer will not apply to game cards and my card is not
acceptable for a recurring fee payment plan. So i'm currently at a loss. I made an account here as a desperate attempt for free Live time. I just need a buffer for when i can afford a card. I'll take anything, anyone? please?

DPVM4-B6PDH-T9W9K-243KH-84X6M
W69GR-Q698V-DXMXJ-WPBMG-WQGJG
JC46C-KTXHX-BBMGT-R3W9J-RRCTM
FBHJR-FRTBR-WQ28G-XM4DR-PGVCJ
VV8V7-JGCRX-9J4MJ-MX368-XP7B8

5 more 48 hour codes hurry lurkers will strike fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back