The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played Xbox in awhile and I now have the sudden craving to play online. I would really be glad if someone could PM me a 48 hour code or anything. Thanks in advance.

heyy guyyyyys i was hoping if some1 can send me a code it wuld rly help thankjs a bunch i rly wanan play halo reaaaaaaaaaaachhh :((( ad me VibrativeNess and i cream u as soon as i get a card thanks guys :)

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']heyy guyyyyys i was hoping if some1 can send me a code it wuld rly help thankjs a bunch i rly wanan play halo reaaaaaaaaaaachhh :((( ad me VibrativeNess and i cream u as soon as i get a card thanks guys :)[/QUOTE]

Don't be so desperate

:cold:

[quote name='SasaPapac']Don't be so desperate

:cold:[/QUOTE]
hahahaahahah. everyone is desperate here. including me.

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']heyy guyyyyys i was hoping if some1 can send me a code it wuld rly help thankjs a bunch i rly wanan play halo reaaaaaaaaaaachhh :((( ad me VibrativeNess and i cream u as soon as i get a card thanks guys :)[/QUOTE]

Maybe if you typed your words properly you would get a code, and then you can play Gaylo Reach-around with your buddies all night long

DERP!

[quote name='Gorgasm']Maybe if you typed your words properly you would get a code, and then you can play Gaylo Reach-around with your buddies all night long

DERP![/QUOTE]
HAHAHA!!!

I really need to just buy a subscription.. it sucks I can't afford it and it always seems like a year goes by way too fast. If only they still did 12+1 or had really good deals other than this $50 nonsense.

Remember the price goes to $60 in a few weeks. Might be a good idea to buy now as $50 will be a "deal" soon. :)

Guys I could really use a code, I got suspended on my Xbox account due to using a prepaid credit card to buy 12 months on my Xbox, the account tried to renew itself but that card was already cancled. Xbox thanks I was trying to scam them or something, I called them up to see if they would at least give me a silver account and they wouldn't even do that, they told me that I should have called to cancel, which I didn't know you could do. So if anyone could, would you PM me a code. Thank you!

[quote name='SasaPapac']If anyone has a spare code can you PM it me?

I have a free £5 code to use on Tombola.co.uk in return but i think most of you are from the states...[/QUOTE]

Don't be so desperate

i hate having to be a beggar. but im desperate. i dont care if its a 48 hour, 1 month or 3 month. please help me

just buy one, it's only $7.99 for a one month! but i know some of you don't have money. so this message is for the people who do have money....

Hello fellow CAGs. I've given away a few codes over the time I've been here and would really appreciate a return of favor. The weekend's here and I'm all out of gold :whistle2:(

[quote name='jdela1919']just buy one, it's only $7.99 for a one month! But i know some of you don't have money. So this message is for the people who do have money....[/quote]

isnt psn free for you?

can some1 please send me a code im bored on computer going to retarted websites trying to get one lols so if any1 out there is kind enough to send me 1 i would really appreicate it but please private message it thankyou.

seriously guys, be generous. I posted codes before when no one had them. Now, no one is returning the favour, shame on you! Really, this thread is for posting those codes. Please do so.

[quote name='yuvidev']seriously guys, be generous. I posted codes before when no one had them. Now, no one is returning the favour, shame on you! Really, this thread is for posting those codes. Please do so.[/QUOTE]

That's not right. Killer has posted many, many codes and others have too. The problem is that games don't come with the free codes much anymore. I've given away all of the ones I did have.

[quote name='yuvidev']isnt psn free for you?[/QUOTE]

i have an xbox 360 too... but i managed to come up with $8 bucks and go buy a 1 month then lurk around this form and wait for hella days for a code.... i also think there rasing the prices too, for all that are lazy to go to the store. so hurry up and get it at that price...

R4FBG-RHYQ3-G77FP-6X8JP-8HBDM
FDBD3-KQGKR-KCVH4-6C426-DMVRW
DC9Q8-HR3PH-CQ84G-TMXW7-TK9MM
MMPT6-GWXH7-RMGJV-GRVPJ-FMJVT
DF7QH-YBV7T-92WMB-TXDWQ-2GFD8

5 more 48 hour codes lol these replies are funny i have tons i just cant be arsed to post them

[quote name='killer9']R4FBG-RHYQ3-G77FP-6X8JP-8HBDM
FDBD3-KQGKR-KCVH4-6C426-DMVRW
DC9Q8-HR3PH-CQ84G-TMXW7-TK9MM
MMPT6-GWXH7-RMGJV-GRVPJ-FMJVT
DF7QH-YBV7T-92WMB-TXDWQ-2GFD8

5 more 48 hour codes lol these replies are funny i have tons i just cant be arsed to post them[/QUOTE]

lol i know what you mean....

[quote name='killer9']yes it does but i will have it[/QUOTE]

A lot of person have a tons of 48h code . . .
A lot of person except me .. . LoL

[quote name='alex1136']killer9 dude, from where do u get the codes? can u reply please[/QUOTE]

Probably he get em from a famous tutorial posted in the past . . .
A site giveaway code for free, you had just to make an account on that site.
So a lot of person start to do A LOT of account, and get tons of 48h code.
But now is no longer possible.
Thats all.

In need for a 48 hour trial, pm me if you have one your willing to give, To anyone who can give me one I can show you some of the forge maps I've made, and prove to you I have a legit 4/1 K/D in matchmaking.

[quote name='Alpha 176']In need for a 48 hour trial, pm me if you have one your willing to give, To anyone who can give me one I can show you some of the forge maps I've made, and prove to you I have a legit 4/1 K/D in matchmaking.[/QUOTE]
That's awesome and all but, how would that benefit anyone other than yourself, having a 4:1 K/D ratio?

Having a 4:1 K/D means that I don't die very often, which means there is more of us on the map then them in total playing time, therefore it should any game type. It was not meant to be bragging, just to prove to you i'm legitimate and you could use me on your team no matter the game type.

I haven't played Xbox in awhile and I now have the sudden craving to play online. I would really be glad if someone could PM me a 48 hour code or anything really. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back