The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='killer9']action yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

VHVD7-8YQQT-TKMF4-T2G8R-BMG63
DW9T3-QPW2C-B3Y88-C6BW8-636H6
GBGH7-9K9WW-W7PPV-W82JP-Y2X2G
C92DX-39W6D-CJ29B-YR94J-7V4GQ
BVDJB-4QDKH-GYC67-Y9WF6-6WDF3[/QUOTE]

Very, Very BIG Thanks Killer I got second for myself and third for my Brother. We are realy appreciated :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

i've been checking for most of the day and at 6 i finally decided to stop and of course that's when killer decides to post some codes. O well thanks for posting them

tfwyg-kg27y-cgqb4-64wkb-2b3fb
hfpxy-jkcqq-3xmp2-2wmwt-k8ykw
vh6ff-46kmf-xx6m6-bxckv-dd3yy
qqt9b-ccpw4-b2fvt-bcpvq-jf9db
hjh4y-xk3qd-d4246-qdccx-8cv7t

suprise

[quote name='shwnbrns']none of the codes valid for me[/QUOTE]

cuz 4 other lurkers stole it without saying thanks :p

curse u bums! may ur xbox's die for not pledging thanks

got to love finding out about this late Anyone have atleast 1 spare code ? would apreciate it not sure if you can message someone directly on this site just registerd after finding out

[quote name='Abdurrehmaan']sniper thje code doesnt work can u send it pm please thats so much[/QUOTE]

It was already used, a lurker picked it up

[quote name='rated3']If it says code invalid. It means it hasn't been put it properly. If it says code already used. Then you know.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to clarify that's only true at xbox.com. All codes entered on Xbox Live state invalid if used.

[quote name='puzzlefite']Just wanted to clarify that's only true at xbox.com. All codes entered on Xbox Live state invalid if used.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info mate

[quote name='Man0fWar364']Did killer9 die? :eek:[/QUOTE]

doubt it...

he's out there fighting crime and doing justice as usual :applause:

[quote name='fubag']doubt it...

he's out there fighting crime and doing justice as usual :applause:[/QUOTE]

nop is digging some code for us, newbies :bouncy:

lol killer9 is awesome but i hope he can send a code man lol i neve rgot a code for a year my mom bought a 12 month for my bro funny thing is i gave him my xbox because i didnt get live and all of a sudden on his first day he gets it now he doesnt give it back :( now i wish i didnt give it i wish i had live to play so please some1 send me a 48 hour code any live code would be awesome i just wnana play on my own acc black ops and HALO REACH FTW.. so please send a code pm please pm dum lurkers take em all

Ok

good.jpg

rqqb8-dd63t-8wm3q-k69b8-t7d4m
k66km-mhdkf-7y89g-gk4jc-4dq3m
pfkdw-mj6dt-8jqg4-x7rhd-w6ttd
tqh8w-qjfkr-myqh7-xpxrk-kywmt
v29rx-kyfp8-y7ry6-924gt-bykgd

[quote name='killer9']
rqqb8-dd63t-8wm3q-k69b8-t7d4m
k66km-mhdkf-7y89g-gk4jc-4dq3m
pfkdw-mj6dt-8jqg4-x7rhd-w6ttd
tqh8w-qjfkr-myqh7-xpxrk-kywmt
v29rx-kyfp8-y7ry6-924gt-bykgd
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, killer9.

Took: v29rx-kyfp8-y7ry6-924gt-bykgd

[quote name='FELIXOWNS']redeemed the pfkdw one[/QUOTE]

Without the "Thank you very much for making me the night"???

[quote name='shwnbrns']Seems like the people that take them have a PC next to thier 360, and enter the code as the see the number lol.[/QUOTE]
You can copy and paste the code into xbox.com and it's the same as doing it on xbox.

u need to develop an algorithm code using html5/java/c++ to reload this thread approx every 100ms and set it to automatically copy hex string of 25 characters separated by 4 dashes so that you can quickly hit ctrl +v on xbox.com and redeem it. its the only way man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back