The One of many ADV Fall Sale 75% off

Be sure to note the following disclaimer on ADV's page as usual:

"All Sales are Final. Unless otherwise noted, defective products may be returned within 14 days of purchase, for EXCHANGE or IN STORE-CREDIT ONLY. NO REFUNDS. A 10% restocking fee may apply. Shipping charges are NOT refundable.

Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes will be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is."

Man, ADV are just milking Saiyuki as much as they can. First a 12 single disc set, then 6 2-disc sets, now a thinpak...

But yea, looks like the prices on most of their "clearances" just get more and more expensive every time. Kinda negates the whole point of a clearance.

The only thing I have my eye on is the nice Yugo Collection. I think I may bite since trading in my first volume should net me $5 anyway and the entire series for cheap sounds pretty good...

[Edit:] OK, I checked this when I first got the e-mail and I noticed that the price of the Nuku Nuku TV DVDs went up from $6 to $7. Geez, ADV, you didn't seem to sell the lot of them when they were $4 apiece so why do you think they will fly out the door now?

Tempted to pull the trigger on Wedding PeachV olume 6 + Box: Rivals!
Rightstuf recently lowered the price on all the single dvds but this one vanished from the site. Hummm what else to order... Thanks for the heads up, OP

A decent amount of good stuff. Great time to pick up Gatchaman as the $69 for ten discs, five extra discs, and five art boxes is a great price especially if you haven't had much luck running around Best Buy. Same thing goes for the Excel Saga Imperfect Collection.

Note: A lot of the "upped prices" aren't upped. They're actually bundles of the box and individual volumes. The thinpacks are still below on the list.

Are those farscape dvd bundles the entire series? At $45 a pop i might snag season 3 and 4 to finish my collection. Can't find em cheaper anywhere else.

[quote name='eldad9']Remember: it takes them approximately 85 years to ship, and they never answer emails. Just FYI.[/QUOTE]

And also they dont respond to the phone number.....but the thing is they do ship the items, and about the damage the boxes may contain, they are like 2mm hole on the box, nothing to be ashamed of.

bread's done
Back