The Orange Box available for $49.99 at Outpost.com

[quote name='msdmoney']Original post is for the 360 version, your link is for the PC version (which will be $37.99 on release day at CC).[/quote]
Oh really? The PC version isn't even listed on their website (although the PS3 and 360 versions are) so I'm interested on how you know this. The game retails for $50, but a few stores are doing pre-orders for $45 (and so is Steam). Seems strange that the release date price would be less. I'd cancel my pre-order if so...

[quote name='msdmoney']Original post is for the 360 version, your link is for the PC version (which will be $37.99 on release day at CC).[/QUOTE]
oh sorry, did not catch that.

disregard.

[quote name='jennyfur']Oh really? The PC version isn't even listed on their website (although the PS3 and 360 versions are) so I'm interested on how you know this. The game retails for $50, but a few stores are doing pre-orders for $45 (and so is Steam). Seems strange that the release date price would be less. I'd cancel my pre-order if so...[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154524

[quote name='jrutz']Wow, here's a blast from the past. Remember when Outpost actually had deals?[/QUOTE]
I actually dont remember many outpost.com deals...

[quote name='jrutz']Wow, here's a blast from the past. Remember when Outpost actually had deals?[/QUOTE]
During the dotcom boom of last century, yes.

[quote name='jennyfur']Oh really? The PC version isn't even listed on their website (although the PS3 and 360 versions are) so I'm interested on how you know this. The game retails for $50, but a few stores are doing pre-orders for $45 (and so is Steam). Seems strange that the release date price would be less. I'd cancel my pre-order if so...[/QUOTE]

Maybe he know this because it has a picture of a mouse and the letters "PC" in front of the words "Half Life 2". Or maybe because it says "Platform: PC" as well.

[quote name='zizo79']dont forget about mentionning the shipping ..i think it`s $6,++[/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to mention that next time. As I mentioned, I was hoping this will be in store too, but with Fido not posting the Fry's ads, it's harder to keep up with. By the way, does anyone know what happened to him that caused him to not post those ads anymore?

[quote name='Cyrano']Maybe he know this because it has a picture of a mouse and the letters "PC" in front of the words "Half Life 2". Or maybe because it says "Platform: PC" as well.[/QUOTE]
She was asking how he knew the release date price would be $37.99, not what the platform was.

I know from cheapassgamer, where else.

Damian already replied with the link.

Hopefully this will be in-store too, I just moved to Irvine and there's a Fry's right next to the freeway on the way to school.

Oh, and what DID happen to fido?

bread's done
Back