The Orange Box (PS3) $26.80 at Amazon

[quote name='emperordahc']Sold my copy on Amazon for about $50 a year or two ago. Horribly rough port.[/QUOTE]

Is it a good port for the Half Life games? I have Portal & TF2 on PC.

[quote name='Yigytugd']You can get the game for $20 everywhere else. Heck, I got it for $17.99 at Gamestop a few years ago.[/QUOTE]

Where can you get this for $20 in stock? Also a lot can change in video game prices in a FEW years.

[quote name='ckehvin']I think they have it at Best Buy preowned at $15.

(PS3) The Orange Box[/QUOTE]
I ordered this 2 times and got rejected each time.

[quote name='ckehvin']I think they have it at Best Buy preowned at $15.

(PS3) The Orange Box[/QUOTE]

In store only, good luck with finding one. Just checked mine and not a single store has it within 100 miles.

[quote name='Bumslie']Where can you get this for $20 in stock? Also a lot can change in video game prices in a FEW years.
[/QUOTE]

You're right, it seems to have jumped up in price in the last few years. If you have a PC (which I'm sure most of us do), do not get this on consoles. It's "playable" but certainly not good. Get it on Steam or another digital service. Much cheaper, any modern PC can run it on high without a problem and runs a lot better.

Not trying to hate on this deal but really go for the PC version.

If you can find it, its $14.99 on PS3 and $17.99 on 360 at BestBuy. Every store in my area had the 360 version available for ship to store in 3 to 5 days too with one in stock.

I still find it rather hilarious how even though it's the worst version, the PS3 one still costs the most. Picked this up on 360 way back when it was on sale. Glad I did, seeing the prices now. A lot of game for you dollar, though TF2 is definitely in need of some updates/fresh players, that will all but certainly never come:cry:

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']I got a copy for $2 from a friend. In good condition. Stickers on the cover art........

Are the TF2 servers closed????

I wanted to play them![/QUOTE]

I don't think so, but there have been no updates since launch and not many players.

Bought this wayyy back. I was in high school then... Now im working.. Damn time sure flies by fast.

I remember playing through episode 2 when i had the flu in high school lol.

[quote name='Twitter']In store only, good luck with finding one. Just checked mine and not a single store has it within 100 miles.[/QUOTE]

Yea i noticed this as well

Servers are still up. This the go to game when my group of friends can all get together and play something. I don't believe anyone in the group paid more than $10 for the game. Not really concerned about condition as long as the box/manual/disc are all there. I typically buy used versions anyway.

[quote name='Twitter']Is it a good port for the Half Life games? I have Portal & TF2 on PC.[/QUOTE]
Just wait for the inevitable Steam Summer Sale to buy the Half Life games. They're always on sale then.

[quote name='JP73']The us versions are only 2-3 bucks more on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

PS3 version costs $11 more. But yeah the 360 US version costs less than the PS3 one. My guess is there were more 360 copies made so PS3 one is more expensive.

[quote name='Twitter']My guess is there were more 360 copies made so PS3 one is more expensive.[/QUOTE]

Accurate. The PS3 versions dried up pretty quickly, but the 360 version sold at retail forever.

bread's done
Back