The OtakuGamer.com 1st Anime Contest 08/29-09/11

G-Nitro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey Everyone,

I finally have my brand new contest up. This time it is focused on anime. I am giving away Rightstuf.com gift certificates, Kira Kira PC Game, DVDs, Shirts, Posters and more.

This time Twitter is not required to enter! I will accept entrants using their CAG user names, as well as user names from a couple other sites I frequent. You can also get an entry by liking the site on Facebook.

This contest will run for about 13 days, and everyone will have at least 15 chances to win. For more rules, follow the link below and you can read how to enter. :D

Good luck to everyone, and hope to see a lot of entries like last time!

CHECK OUT THE CONTEST!

[quote name='enemyofusall']thanks for the contest I left my first post on that page :)[/QUOTE]

No problem. Always like to let the communities I frequent know. :D

Thanks for entering. BTW, all comments from new posters have to be approved, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, I am asleep or at work. :D

It has been interesting following your Twitter account for a while, so it's nice to see that you also do contests. I signed up, and I hope to win!

Very cool G-Nitro I've been checking out the site pretty often for suggestions on new anime to watch. Thanks for the site and the contest.

Getting an excellent response so far with entries. Looks like it is going to be a great contest. Just remember you get another entry each time you comment on a new post that is published from today through sept 11th.

I'm now at work, so I'll approve any comments in the AM. Good luck to all. :)

another blog post is up on the site, so another chance for entries. There are currently 4 chances for entries. 3 blog posts, and like the website on Facebook. :D

You have until this Saturday (09/11) to enter. There are currently 11 chances for entries to win prizes. A potential for at least 5 more by the 11th. It is a possibility I will give away one random secret prize. Depends on the amount of entries in the end. :)

Thanks to everyone who has been participating so far.

bread's done
Back