The OTT # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Button would be been awesome had it been called Forrest Gump again.[/QUOTE]
Scram.

[quote name='JJSP']Nope. Go back to watching Sunset Drive.[/QUOTE]
Sunset Boulevard?

Sick burn.

[quote name='flowery']Isn't Hilary Duff playing Bonnie?[/quote]

I think she is. I remember hearing her trash on Faye Dunaway on the Soup.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Anyone else love Superjail?[/quote]

Initially I thought it was overdone , but I've grown to like it a lot. Although the violence gets a bit much at times.

I can't believe they are doing a Night at the Musuem 2. The first was a pretty decent family movie , and it was one of the few Ben Stiller movies I've seen where I didn't think he was a douchbag , but it still didn't need a sequel. On top of that ANOTHER Ice Age movie?#-o

If they ever remake something like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid that will be the day I will lose faith in all of society.

[quote name='flowery']If they ever remake something like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid that will be the day I will lose faith in all of society.[/QUOTE]

I rewatched that for the first time in a couple years a few weeks ago. Gotta be one of my all time favorites.

[quote name='Wolve11']I don't understand why I have 4 watchers on a BIN item.....why would people watch a BIN?[/quote]

Fallback item... *shrug* -- it's like bookmarking shit. I did it when I was thinking about ordering the harmony remotes around Christmas.

Mickey Rourke should have won. Seriously, Sean Penn? fuck that.

Nice to see Slumdog Millionaire win. I was seriously afraid it would be Milk or Benjamin Button (I didn't see the former, and I enjoyed the latter, but it did not deserve to be nominated, especially over The Dark Knight and The Wrestler).

"WLA" #-o

---

I kind of like really liked 28 Weeks Later aside from the zombie lawnmower, which I found to be a little out of place.

This is giving me nightmares...

34.jpg

Morning OTT.

We'll get to #100 in no time. :cool:

Although the space in between the # and the 4 means we'll need to do #4 over again. :whee:

[quote name='wubb']Morning OTT.

We'll get to #100 in no time. :cool:[/quote]

I thought this would have been at least 6...Then again, I haven't been around much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back