The OTT announcing the new Ass the OTT Turns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always imagined I would enjoy grading papers. If it's good it might be a good read, if it's bad you get to shit on it with red ink.

[quote name='Eviltude']I always imagined I would enjoy grading papers. If it's good it might be a good read, if it's bad you get to shit on it with red ink.[/QUOTE]

One or two bad papers in a stack, sure. But when they're across the board not good, it's just depressing.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate putting you on blast, LinkinPrime, but why did you have toys on your wedding cake?

25497_116139901738128_100000263569642_200271_6711997_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Rats! I thought I had my FB account set to private :oops:

I had the Fajita. They're damn flavorful .. and good. I put em down because they're kinda strong but I had to have a few more. OM NOM NOM.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']One or two bad papers in a stack, sure. But when they're across the board not good, it's just depressing.[/QUOTE]

Remember, they're the future of the country.

:cold:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, the future's going to be a bit delayed :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Shitty.

[quote name='rabbitt']Hi, OTT :beer:[/QUOTE]

Hi. Lots of playoff sports tonight means beer is great.

Watching this Ricky Williams documentary on ESPN. The man's gf has braces and she has got to be like 25-30.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't understand states where there are clerks to pump your gas for you. Shit doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]

It creates jobs for morons who aren't capable of much else. The only time I've ever seen it was in NJ and when he asked for my debit card I said to him "fuck off asshole." When his response was "Nah dude, I got to. It's my job.", I was just dumbfounded. I didn't tip him either and he looked pissed.

[quote name='Eviltude']It creates jobs for morons who aren't capable of much else. The only time I've ever seen it was in NJ and when he asked for my debit card I said to him "fuck off asshole." When his response was "Nah dude, I got to. It's my job.", I was just dumbfounded. I didn't tip him either and he looked pissed.[/QUOTE]
Happened to me in Jersey as well. I got out of my car and tried to go inside to pay the clerk there so I could do it, and they wouldn't let me. Legit blew my mind.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Damnit can;t get on steam.[/QUOTE]

"The Steam servers are currently down for routine maintenance. Friends will automatically reconnect as soon as they come available."

[quote name='Eviltude']Michelob....:whistle2:(

I didn't buy it if that makes it any better. Which it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. You can have one of my Dogfish Head if you like.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']"The Steam servers are currently down for routine maintenance. Friends will automatically reconnect as soon as they come available."[/QUOTE]

Those rat bastards.

The point of twitter is to facilitate the communication of information, and that's never a dumb thing, no matter how inane the majority of it is.

You clearly missed how important it was for organizing protests during the aftermath of the rigged Iranian election last summer.

Yes I clearly missed that,
I don't get the point of announcing what your doing all the time, idk seems lame to me, but that's just me.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Zew who would you say Juri most plays like?[/QUOTE]

I guess El Fuerte if he didn't suck. I don't know. She's really unique.

I had a wonderful little exchange with manthing via Twitter today. Also, it makes me not feel so bad about drinking cause I can drink vicariously through him and banky.

There is a cool documentary on PBS about garbage villages around Cairo, Egypt. They don't have city wide garbage collection.

I was waiting for you to stop whoring for attention.

now Im slightly discusted.

Go gorge on Timbits and cry yourself to sleep.

[quote name='manthing']I was waiting for you to stop whoring for attention.

now Im slightly discusted.

Go gorge on Timbits and cry yourself to sleep.[/QUOTE]

I havent cried since the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back