The OTT announcing the new Ass the OTT Turns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. She deleted most of her pics, including the ones where she shows off her sexy midriff. :'[

This is all that's left of that stomach of hers. :'[

DAKOTA033.jpg

Hello Dave.

2001-9.jpeg

------
I think history channel has basically said fuck it to any pretense of history. This "Sliced" show is just beyond retarded.

[quote name='flowery']This documentary shows the value in recycling and the stupidity in humanity.[/QUOTE]

Which one?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just wish she had a pic with a sock in her snizz.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VertigoMotel']...
.....what's wrong with you?[/QUOTE]

Really, are you surprised at this point? The only way you can avoid it now is to wipe every trace of yourself off the internet. Proceed.

this is a question that calls into question my sexuality, but what is the point of cheerleaders at sports games? i think people going to games are there to see the games and they're excited enough to be there that they don't need some dancing gymnasts to get them excited. sure some of the stuff they do looks neat, but if people really wanted to see that, they would go see cheer-leading competitions rather than having them piggyback on "real" sports.

[quote name='crystalklear64']this is a question that calls into question my sexuality, but what is the point of cheerleaders at sports games? i think people going to games are there to see the games and they're excited enough to be there that they don't need some dancing gymnasts to get them excited. sure some of the stuff they do looks neat, but if people really wanted to see that, they would go see cheer-leading competitions rather than having them piggyback on "real" sports.[/QUOTE]

It probably started with a really shitty team that needed an additional distraction.

Weird fucking evening.

Drunk ass asian pulls out of "asian complex" parking lot.
You know what I'm talking about...the one between the 7-11 and the swap meet, with at least 7 signs you can't read....

Curbs his BMW on the wrong side of the road.

Accelerates, slides and t-bones lady driving other direction.

Gets out of car and runs.

Friends go and chase him down and tackle him.

Drunk pulls knife, friend pulls gun.

Drunk finally gives up. Cops come to arrest him.

Jaws of life later, lady is pulled from vehicle.

Cops then proceed to go and pull individuals out of the bar where he was supposedly drinking.

Wacky shit. Wish I had taken video of it all going down.

:beer:

[quote name='marten']Weird fucking evening.

Drunk ass asian pulls out of "asian complex" parking lot.
You know what I'm talking about...the one between the 7-11 and the swap meet, with at least 7 signs you can't read....

Curbs his BMW on the wrong side of the road.

Accelerates, slides and t-bones lady driving other direction.

Gets out of car and runs.

Friends go and chase him down and tackle him.

Drunk pulls knife, friend pulls gun.

Drunk finally gives up. Cops come to arrest him.

Jaws of life later, lady is pulled from vehicle.

Cops then proceed to go and pull individuals out of the bar where he was supposedly drinking.

Wacky shit. Wish I had taken video of it all going down.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

Your life is so much more exciting than mine :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Your life is so much more exciting than mine :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's all timing. If they hadn't all been outside smoking at the time, none of this would have happened.

I did learn something out of this all, though....Drunk people can run. Pretty damn fast, too.

Running while drunk is actually really, really fun. :lol:

It really comes down to how well you can counter the swaying so that it doesn't run you into the ground.

I can see nothing good coming from attempting to run like that.

First thought? Faceplant onto concrete.

Second thought? Faceplant into telephone pole.

Neither really tickle my fancy.

[quote name='marten']It'll come.

Or something else equally along the lines of "wishing I could forget that shit happened"... [/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not. I definitely don't drink like I used to--I just chill with a (nice) beer or two instead of several shots of $13 a handle vodka.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You're really not drunk enough if you can run any distance without falling on your ass.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Maybe, maybe not. I definitely don't drink like I used to--I just chill with a (nice) beer or two instead of several shots of $13 a handle vodka.[/QUOTE]

I assume you would be interested on being the short list for tequila as well then, eh?

All depends on the mood you're in, Budge.

Some days, it can be tequila on the rocks.

Others, kamikazes.

Others, bourbon-flavored beers.

Drinking is very.....whimsical.

True, I just find that I am always down for drinking some Tequila, whereas other drinks I have to be in the mood for them.

I am pretty excited to try some Absinthe this weekend.

wine and cider is all i can stand

stronger stuff can be done but i don't enjoy it unless its mixed with something so why waste it knowwhatiamsayingtoyou?

God damn OTT I just got in contact with a guy I knew from elementary school. He had a homemade rocket launching device and I thought he had handed out plans for it, so I tracked down his email and asked him for the plans. Well, apparently I was wrong about the plans but he said he'd hook me up. In the meantime I had one of the most awesome teachers ever who was more like a family friend than a teacher, but the response I got from the guy about him sums it up so well I thought I'd share.

[quote name='MrMcWin']The device in question is the "The Rocket Launcher" and I still have it. I will take some photos of it to send to you. The design was never put on paper it came out of my head and assembled. It started out as a 16" rubber band powered toilet paper tube rocket launcher we used in the house. It was alot of fun so I asked (ck64's teacher) if he wanted me to bring it in and build rockets with the class? His reply was "If we can't fly the rockets over the gym don't bother".[/quote]
The memoriesssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back