The OTT Doesn't Need To Be Numbered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are clueless. If Cheapy doesn't do anything about the OTT's problems, which are way more significant than a few merged threads in which THE PEOPLE WHO POST IN THEM ARE ALMOST ALL THE SAME, then why would he give a shit about an OTT replica?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Honestly, why are we spamming the ott? It was the mods that did it, not them.[/QUOTE]Because we have the mods in our pockets and because we never get infractions or OTTs deleted or have our tagging privileges revoked or anything.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Nah, I'm a big ska fan, but am getting into punk, and a lot of other shit.

Like right now I've discovered a serious love of At the Drive In, Have Heart, and The Who.[/quote]We can't be friends then.

LINKIN IS GAY
LULZ
Admiral, I played in your NFL Suicide Pool! Dun hate me :)

No like, he srsly is. No jks. NO JK AT ALL.
Its cool though, I support you :)

*I have nothing against homosexuals.

That lady at the McCain rally Friday that called Obama an "Arab" appears to be the human embodiment of the cat lady from The Simpsons.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Because we have the mods in our pockets and because we never get infractions or OTTs deleted or have our tagging privileges revoked or anything.[/quote]

:rofl::applause:

That was brilliant.

Yes, the GGT has had it pretty easy compared to the OTT. Yes, I've seen what's happened unfortunately.

I don't hate on anyone.

"Admiral Ackbar is the nicest member on CAG" -Casey

Unless your dutch. fuck the dutch.

I welcome you all. For once the OTT is moving. And I look forward to photoshopping the 2008-2009 OTT/GGT War Memorial.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Because we have the mods in our pockets and because we never get infractions or OTTs deleted or have our tagging privileges revoked or anything.[/quote]

:whistle2:k

I wonder if there are any OTTers with tag privileges?

I hate having to leave in the middle of such fin and excitement, but alas I must.

I hope there's still some fun to be had when I return.

[quote name='benjamouth']Oh I see, everyone gets infractions except me, well thank you very much :nottalking:

I bet if Gwen was here she'd give me the infraction I deserve.[/quote]Nah, she would give you the ones you don't deserve.

Show us a screen cap of your infraction, SL4IN.

---

Why is Apossum silenced? If he has problems trying to leave CAG on his own, I bet he's going fucking insane right now. :lol:

[quote name='dallow']We can't be friends then.[/quote]

What kind of music do you like? My collection is pretty small, but I'm sure we have something in common in my 4700 songs.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I think I tagged an OTT once with "OTT" and then got my tagging abilities revoked.[/quote]

I lost mine when I tagged a jimmiemac OTT with "boring" :lol:

[quote name='marten']OTT in 30 minutes or less.....here we come.[/QUOTE]

Did you see my post about my encounter with tolerable piss beer, marten?

[quote name='me(circa 2 months ago)']Where do you guys think those GGT assholes are gonna go to dick around if they close the GGT?[/quote]:whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Show us a screen cap of your infraction, SL4IN.

---

Why is Apossum silenced? If he has problems trying to leave CAG on his own, I bet he's going fucking insane right now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I was joking that he should be banned for saying the word "bootleg."

Oh shit, now I'm gonna be banned!

I got two infractions. One said
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dear DarthPuma,

You have received an infraction at Cheap Ass Gamer.

Reason: Personal Attacks / Harassment
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.
You can find details on the CAG infraction system here.

Original Post:
[post]4975907[/post]
[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Pummmma nooooo

I'll be in both broski.

And whoever silenced chac, fuck you. Seriously. Just go quit life.[/quote]Thanks,
Cheap Ass Gamer[/quote]

The other said:
Dear DarthPuma,

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Cheap Ass Gamer

And I got silenced for a minute.

I love how what I said would have been fine had it not been directed at what ever mod silenced him.

Please tell me someone infracted RelentlessRolento for being CAG's Only Game Designer / CAGs Only Artist.

[quote name='Brak']Please tell me someone infracted RelentlessRolento for being CAG's Only Game Designer / CAGs Only Artist.[/quote]

I'd tell you it, but it'd be a lie...

He's busy crying about Cheapy

[quote name='Brak']Please tell me someone infracted RelentlessRolento for being CAG's Only Game Designer / CAGs Only Artist.[/QUOTE]

ahaha.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I got two infractions. One said

The other said:
Dear DarthPuma,

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Cheap Ass Gamer

I love how what I said would have been fine had it not been directed at what ever mod silenced him.[/quote]That's how shit works around here son.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I got two infractions. One said

The other said:
Dear DarthPuma,

-------

-------

All the best,
Cheap Ass Gamer

I love how what I said would have been fine had it not been directed at what ever mod silenced him.[/quote]

Oh shit. Now you're gonna get another one for pointing out the infractions you got. Seriously. It's happened to a few OTTers before.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Sure.[/QUOTE]
Sure? You'll tell me, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back