The OTT has an unhealthy relationship with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Looks as though I have a temp office job at my mom's work. It's working with the grant development department for Kentucky universities and colleges.

I'm sure the work will be fucking annoying bull shit but I guess it will be cash until something actually comes about, if ever.[/QUOTE]

Don't say temp. It fucks up my search results when I search for my name.

My paleontology teacher said "Happy Clam" in class today and myself and the girl next to me started laughing. It was funny to us.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Don't say temp. It fucks up my search results when I search for my name.[/QUOTE]

Stop searching for your own name, weirdo.

Munch, fable 3 question. Just became king. Is there more left then just
Making the 5 decisions a day a few times then a final battle? I've done the first set of decisions so far. I feel like it's going to end already.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I did too munch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='DT778']Munch, fable 3 question. Just became king. Is there more left then just
Making the 5 decisions a day a few times then a final battle? I've done the first set of decisions so far. I feel like it's going to end already.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're toward the end. Make sure you have a ton of cash if you want the 'Tough Love' achievement. I forget the amount you need on hand, but it's a bunch. There's one demon door that has 1,000,000 in it by Sunset House.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I might need a refund though. I never got my code. And you can't stack them, so you'll probably have to give me $20 back.[/QUOTE]

The codes are mailed out tomorrow, temporarytemp.

picture.php

picture.php

:lol: classic.
---
Yeah, you're toward the end. Make sure you have a ton of cash if you want the 'Tough Love' achievement. I forget the amount you need on hand, but it's a bunch. There's one demon door that has 1,000,000 in it by Sunset House.
I thinks it's 6.5 mil plus whatever you need to offset the losses from good moral decisions. I got it covered. Have a shitload of money in my sanctuary that I could swim in, Scrooge McDuck style, from early business investing.

[quote name='DT778']:lol: classic.
---
I thinks it's 6.5 mil plus whatever you need to offset the losses from good moral decisions. I got it covered. Have a shitload of money in my sanctuary that I could swim in, Scrooge McDuck style, from early business investing.[/QUOTE]

I literally owned everything in the game, yet I found myself scrambling toward the end to get the money. What do you think about the game?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Going to be a busy day, so I just wanted to jump in and say Happy Birthday, Mak.[/QUOTE]

And a very merry unbirthday to you. BTW - a Texas Roadhouse is getting built relatively close to me so I won't have to go all the way down to stinky Reading for pulled pork. Something tells me that it won't be able to top the awesomeness of Smokey Bones though. :drool:

How much snow are you due for? Supposedly getting 4 - 6 up my way.

[quote name='Maklershed']And a very merry unbirthday to you. BTW - a Texas Roadhouse is getting built relatively close to me so I won't have to go all the way down to stinky Reading for pulled pork. Something tells me that it won't be able to top the awesomeness of Smokey Bones though. :drool:

How much snow are you due for? Supposedly getting 4 - 6 up my way.[/QUOTE]

There's a Texas Roadhouse by me but it is constantly busy, even in this bad economy.

[quote name='Maklershed']And a very merry unbirthday to you. BTW - a Texas Roadhouse is getting built relatively close to me so I won't have to go all the way down to stinky Reading for pulled pork. Something tells me that it won't be able to top the awesomeness of Smokey Bones though. :drool:

Nothing tops Smoky Bones brisket.

They are calling for the same here...The worst part is when it is going to be happening, right at my commute in the morning. Hopefully the drive into Exton will be better. They are calling for 2 to 4 inches there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bomb:

Replaced the PSU on my Inspiron 518 and still no power...crap![/QUOTE]

Make sure it clicks into the motherboard, and the switch is in the correct position on back of the PSU.

If all that is correct, your MOBO is dead.

It's my friend's 31st birthday tomrrow. I bought him Pinball Hall of Fame for the PS3 and a group of us are eating at his place and then seeing an X rated 1978 midnight skin flick.

[quote name='Number83']Make sure it clicks into the motherboard, and the switch is in the correct position on back of the PSU.

If all that is correct, your MOBO is dead.[/QUOTE]

That's the one thing I didn't do...my friend at work said the same thing. I'll have to verify when I get home from work. But yeah...I have a feeling my MOBO is gone :cry:

Yeah I saw the video on Major's Minute on the dashboard and it looked surprisingly solid for an XBLA title.

I also found out that the Section-8 sequel is going to be an XBLA title...strange, but cool. I liked Section-8 but disliked its price. Hopefully the sequel is more of the same and cheaper.

-------------

3DS Games are going to run $40-50 :shock:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']3DS Games are going to run $40-50 :shock:[/QUOTE]
$50? SFIV or whatever it's called is $40. Guaranteed that's a top-tier price. Maybe $45 for Square Enix games since they always tack that on for current DS games. Maybe Pokemon will be $45 too.

Thanks Ackbar.

That looks great from the last time I saw it. Very solid and now I can finally play something other than COD until homefront comes out.

Texas Roadhouse is great. Their rolls and cinnamon butter are amazing.

Although I haven't finished Asassin's Creed II, I popped in AC:B last night to try out the MP, and I was very surprised...not sure if there are many modes, but the one I was playing was Wanted. Only played 2 matches, but it was a blast...I can totally see myself playing this for some time.

[quote name='munch']I literally owned everything in the game, yet I found myself scrambling toward the end to get the money. What do you think about the game?[/QUOTE]Just finished it and I got to say that Fable III is garbage. No "wow" moments. I don't remember doing anything memorable or even a fourth of the shit I did. It felt like a game full of side-quest with two or three main quest thrown in. No back story or reason for
the plot twist and why I have to fight the dark demon or the reasons for his actions
. Had so much money that keeping promises wasn't a problem so making decisions as the King wasn't that special. Leaving shit out of the game and requiring you to trade online for stuff was lame. And to top it off the childhood friend I married gave my character STDs and my her kid turned out black. #-o

The highlight of the game was hearing the evil elves talk shit.

[quote name='DT778']Just finished it and I got to say that Fable III is garbage. No "wow" moments. I don't remember doing anything memorable or even a fourth of the shit I did. It felt like a game full of side-quest with two or three main quest thrown in. No back story or reason for
the plot twist and why I have to fight the dark demon or the reasons for his actions
. Had so much money that keeping promises wasn't a problem so making decisions as the King wasn't that special. Leaving shit out of the game and requiring you to trade online for stuff was lame. And to top it off the childhood friend I married gave my character STDs and my her kid turned out black. #-o

The highlight of the game was hearing the evil elves talk shit.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha. Sucks about the stds. The only thing that I thought was great was the quest with the three hooded guys.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I love me some chicken nuggets.

That new breech video looks good. Hopefully it'll be better than Blacklight Tango.[/QUOTE]
I hope it doesn't better than Blacklight Tango since nobody ever plays these online FPS' on XBLA if they don't have the Battlefield name attached to them.

$40 3DS titles are crazy.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I love me some chicken nuggets.

That new breech video looks good. Hopefully it'll be better than Blacklight Tango.[/QUOTE]

They distributed review codes to press yesterday; I still need to download mine. If you have any specific questions, I can keep them in mind when I play it this weekend.

Also, Achievement Get, my first two GamePro articles published:

http://www.gamepro.com/article/previews/217921/red-faction-armageddon-preview/

http://www.gamepro.com/article/previews/217923/mx-vs-atv-alive-preview/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back