The OTT is heading off to rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.
My extended family tree is finding me on Facebook.

"HI CUZIN HOW U DOING? DO U REMEBER ME?"

This is coming from 40+ year old married woman. The Kanye West font just rubs me the wrong way.

Just beat fallout 3. I'm glad i installed broken steel right before so the xp carried over. I just need to do the terminals and find some more quantum colas.

I have a couple of cousins from Mexico who I don't know add me then say nothing. Not one "Holla." Maybe they are waiting for me to make the first move but fuck that, they were the ones that went looking for me.

[quote name='Eviltude']Mad Men seasons 1-4 streaming on netflix is cool.[/QUOTE]

YESSSSSS! I have been waiting for it get on Netflix instant watch for like 2 years now.

[quote name='2DMention']Going up North with my Dad to do some work around the lake and hopefully enjoying the serenity of the lake and quiet.[/QUOTE]
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wilfred is so fucking good.[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but that show needs to improve if I'm going to keep watching past the first season. Last week's episode was a good start.

Louie, on the other hand, is out of control funny.

Knowing FX record it will only last a season. They have a tendency to cancel good shows; Terriers, Lights Out. They almost canceled the League, and Archer barley scrapped by. Louie on the other hand I can't get into.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but that show needs to improve if I'm going to keep watching past the first season. Last week's episode was a good start.

Louie, on the other hand, is out of control funny.[/QUOTE]

Louie has gotten so much better this season. Last weeks episode was so good.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Who the fuck are all these Puma wannabes that are flooding this place now?[/QUOTE]

I blame all of you for not weeding them out.

:beer:

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Oh I thought ironic meant something made completely of iron.[/QUOTE]

Ok since none of the men have the balls to do it, here it goes...

If you're going to keep posting here we need a little background*:

1-3) a/s/l
4) occupation
5) political affiliations (if any)
6) education/course of study
7) favorite bands
8) favorite games
9) pet peeves
10) favorite foods
11) are you a virgin?
12) do you have a significant other?
13) least favorite Spice Girl
14) favorite Backstreet Boy
15) who is responsible for the downfall of the OTT: a) Shrike b) LinkinPrime c) DarthPuma d) all of the above, or e) book

*We reserve the right to amend this list at any point now or in the future.

[quote name='Eviltude']Least favorite Spice Girl? That's a loaded question. They're all amazing.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I didn't see you doing your due diligence, so if you have a problem with the questions, write your own and I'll update the list.

I believe it's Munch's duty to interrogate the n00bs, but he's been slacking. fuckin Munch :roll:

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I feel like the only person that just cannot stand Felicia Day. She bugs the shit out of me.[/QUOTE]

You are not alone.

Grabbed Ghost Recon and Ocarina from Target since they're doing Buy 1 Get 1 @ 50% until Saturday. Figure worst case that I can't get a 3DS they still have a 90 day return policy.

[quote name='Chika']Ok since none of the men have the balls to do it, here it goes...

1-3) a/s/l
4) occupation
7) favorite bands
8) favorite games
9) pet peeves
10) favorite foods
11) are you a virgin?
15) who is responsible for the downfall of the OTT: a) Shrike b) LinkinPrime c) DarthPuma d) all of the above, or e) book

*We reserve the right to amend this list at any point now or in the future.[/QUOTE]

1. 26,
2. Male
3. l = language? English, Spanish,German
4. Currently a Firefighter, former Airforce gun
operator
5. No affiliation but stick to the motto of always question power.
6. Fire Science, and Sports Medicine.
7. The Black Keys, The Heavy, Social Distortion and The Airborne Toxic Event
8. Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted, N64 Goldeneye and Mario Party
9. People who honk right when the light turns green and people supporting something or someone because of seniority.
10. Carne Asada Fries, Hot Wings and pizza.
11. No being in the service and a firefighter gets poon.
12. Does having a Friend with benefits count?
13. Looks: None of them, Music: All of them.
14. Can we change it to favorite Beastie Boy?
15. To not piss anyone off any further I choose e.) book

I hope putting up enough information to potentially have my identity stolen will gain your trust and respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all the phone nerds here....

I am considering getting my wife a smart phone (fred meyers has em on sale this week.) as a graduation gift for nursing school graduation.

HTC Hero or LG Optimus? I've already purchased the HTC hero but the reviews don't seem so great. take it back? Both phones go through sprint and seem to have a pretty affordable no-contract $25/month plans.

[quote name='Chika']I believe it's Munch's duty to interrogate the n00bs, but he's been slacking. fuckin Munch :roll:[/QUOTE]

I guess I should count myself lucky that I never was interrogated then.

Mornin all. I love how every work day I wake up at 5:30 so tired the alarm barely gets me up and I feel like I could sleep another 5 hours and then on my days off (today) I wake up 5:30 without the alarm and I'm wide awake.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']1. 26,
2. Male
operator
9. People who honk right when the light turns green and people supporting something or someone because of seniority.

I hope putting up enough information to potentially have my identity stolen will gain your trust and respect.[/QUOTE]

Damnit. All your answers are kinda cool. This one wont do as our villain chika. :(

[quote name='Chika']Ok since none of the men have the balls to do it, here it goes...

1-3) a/s/l
4) occupation
7) favorite bands
8) favorite games
9) pet peeves
10) favorite foods
11) are you a virgin?

*We reserve the right to amend this list at any point now or in the future.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to ask if they've ever seen a vagina in real life.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mornin all. I love how every work day I wake up at 5:30 so tired the alarm barely gets me up and I feel like I could sleep another 5 hours and then on my days off (today) I wake up 5:30 without the alarm and I'm wide awake.
[/QUOTE]

Good morning, Mak.

The Ironing is delicious.

[quote name='Number83']Good morning, Mak.

The Ironing is delicious.[/QUOTE]

All I know is I'm getting straight A's and that ain't not bad.

[quote name='Number83']Going for the Trifecta:

I'd just like to wish Number85 a Happy 7th Birthday. I love you, princess![/QUOTE]

D'awww

So. many. duck faces. on. Facebook! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

2ljp5ok.gif

[quote name='Lyricsborn']
1. 26,
2. Male
operator

I hope putting up enough information to potentially have my identity stolen will gain your trust and respect.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']
Damnit. All your answers are kinda cool. This one wont do as our villain chika. :([/QUOTE]

Dammit, I agree. I guess we can't give him too hard of a time. This is all your fault, Mak. He is totally not what we advertised for, but now that he's here it would be irresponsible of us to chase away someone who sounds kinda cool... and who actually posts more than once a week. Now go find another troll for us to villianize, Mak!

Welcome to the OTT Lyricsborn:booty:

Ill only answer one question. Yes I'm a virgin.

Now having said that, who's gonna help out? No I mean which of you is gonna personally help me out?

:lol:

[quote name='Chika']Dammit, I agree. I guess we can't give him too hard of a time. This is all your fault, Mak. He is totally not what we advertised for, but now that he's here it would be irresponsible of us to chase away someone who sounds kinda cool... and who actually posts more than once a week. Now go find another troll for us to villianize, Mak!

Welcome to the OTT Lyricsborn:booty:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sir. I won't let you down.

I also call not it.

Also, so can't wait for today to be over. Stuck doing carts for 5 1/2 hours of a 8 hour shift. Supposed to be in the mid-90s. And I'm also closing, so that 8 hours could turn into another 10 hours.

After today today though, 3 day weekend. And no cart shifts for at least two weeks, so hooray.

[quote name='Number83']"Sir"?

#-o[/QUOTE]

Ms? Oh crap I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back