The OTT is heading off to rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='giantqtipz']Ill only answer one question. Yes I'm a virgin.

Now having said that, who's gonna help out? No I mean which of you is gonna personally help me out?

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Are you asking me to do you in the butt? That's gross and gay.

[quote name='munch']Are you asking me to do you in the butt? That's gross and gay.[/QUOTE]

no.. im asking if i can do YOU in the butt..

i dont want to lose my dignity... so stay away from my ass you slut

Get an iPhone.

Speaking of which, I'm a bit conflicted about switching carriers. I have unlimited data ATM and don't want to lose that, but AT&T sucks and I want to switch. Dunno who I'm going to switch with now that verizon might cap their data.

They are going to cap it, no question about it. I'd stick it out if I were you, then switch to Verizon. They seem to be the best at the moment, at least in my area.

[quote name='Eviltude']They are going to cap it, no question about it. I'd stick it out if I were you, then switch to Verizon. They seem to be the best at the moment, at least in my area.[/QUOTE]

Not here. They were the best by default... but AT&T is actually rather good and I miss having service in my house. I hear they're shit in Fairfield county (CT) too. So much so, with the 2G/3G data at least, that my friend switched to Droid purely because it was 4G LTE so he could avoid the 3G shitfest. :lol:

If they'd put the next iPhone on Sprint, I'd consider switching to Sprint most likely, as I'm pretty much decided I want an iPhone again (so long as it's got 4G capability).

...while I have to admit I liked his answers to Chika's poll, I must say: I'm disappointed in you, OTT.

Have you really gotten that soft since I have been gone?

Well I just got an HTC Hero (good phone?) and am planning on just buying the $25/month cards there. 200 anytime minutes, unlimited text messaging and 200 mb of of web and email. Should be fine for the wife who just want to surf and check facebook w/o getting up off the couch.

[quote name='eldergamer']Is the LG Optimus better than the HTC Hero? I think it must be because it has Optimus Prime in its name.[/QUOTE]

Have a twitter account? Tweet your optimus vs. hero question to @cagmanthing. He's a phone junkie. :)

And I think the HTC Hero is the Sprint version of the Droid Eris. Mine works decently, but I don't love it... that's for certain. However, it should fit your needs.

I just ordered the Fallout 3 CE from Amazon for $29.99. I want that bobblehead, and I think I can get at least $20 for the game and lunchbox.

That bobblehead is sitting proudly in front of me, next to my Duke Nukem bust and penguin Transformer. I really wish they'd make a full set of 20 bobbleheads though.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That bobblehead is sitting proudly in front of me, next to my Duke Nukem bust and penguin Transformer. I really wish they'd make a full set of 20 bobbleheads though.[/QUOTE]

I swear, the bobblehead became iconic.. Was it even in the previous fallouts? Fo3 is the first fallout I've played, and I'm playing new vegas now.. But everytime I think fallout, I think of the bobblehead

[quote name='munch']I just ordered the Fallout 3 CE from Amazon for $29.99. I want that bobblehead, and I think I can get at least $20 for the game and lunchbox.[/QUOTE]

Gah! I'm seriously considering biting on this one. There's still over an hour left and it's at 41% claimed (but it was just up on FB). And since I'm sitting on over $20 of Amazon credit, this is REALLY hard for me to pass up.

Must...be...strong...

I had $50 in credit that I'm going to buy a kindle with. I'm really banking on getting $20 back after selling the game and lunchbox.

Fallout CE and a Kindle? You're buying all sorts of awesome things today munch.

I want more Fallout bobbleheads. I just have the cross armed one that came in the CE but I know there are different kinds out there.

I'm going to order the kindle once my trade-ins to Amazon go through. That Special Offers one looks real nice to me.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to order the kindle once my trade-ins to Amazon go through. That Special Offers one looks real nice to me.[/QUOTE]

The ones with the ads? Actually, I'm thinking the same thing, because the ads don't interfere and they're for, well, books. (Instead of, say, hand soap.)

I heard that some people on their forums were ticked because they bought the full ad-less Kindle and wanted to get in on the savings from the ads, too...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']The ones with the ads? Actually, I'm thinking the same thing, because the ads don't interfere and they're for, well, books. (Instead of, say, hand soap.)

I heard that some people on their forums were ticked because they bought the full ad-less Kindle and wanted to get in on the savings from the ads, too...[/QUOTE]

The ads are for tons of stuff, not just books. There was one for 20% any HDTV at amazon and one for $10 any gaming purchase. People have been selling the coupons to help pay for the kindle. It seems like a no brainer for me.

Looks like FO:NV CE is the Deal of the Day now. That CE isn't as cool to me as the FO3 one...

Ah, thanks for the correction, Munch. I heard the ads and stuff were cool, though, and it was worth it to get the Special Offers Kindle instead of a regular one. That might be my next splurge...

Hell no. I'd assume if the groom isn't good enough friends to invite you to the wedding he wouldn't care that much if you're not at the bachelor party either.

@munch/plume - I hear the Kindle w/ ads get ebook credits and deals sometimes too. I friggin love my Kindle. Its so nice being on the bus and reading and not carrying around giant tomes.

I wouldn't mind carrying around book if it were all I have to carry but I gotta take a bunch of other shit (breakfast/lunch/keys/cell phone) with me too so space is a priority.

And I hate to break it to you Sneaky but I'm enjoying Fear 3. I like the outside areas like slums and suburbs. Not a fan of the scary and indoor areas so much though. But they serve their purpose. Its actually a pretty tough game too. I wouldn't want to be doing it on the hardest level.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I feel like the only person that actually prefers to carry giant tomes.[/QUOTE]

I like real books for my work so I can underline and write in them. But this will be mostly for fiction.

Did you enjoy the first two FEAR games? That was the deal breaker for me. They took all the set-up and story of the first two and said "fuck IT, FEAR OF DUTY INSTEAD"

I liked FEAR and FEAR 2 because it felt like a survival horror mixed with a shooter and a pretty good storyline. After playing F3AR it felt like they sold out to make a COD clone and the story just felt rushed.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Thank you Sir. I won't let you down.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']"Sir"?

#-o[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Ms? Oh crap I didn't mean to offend anyone.[/QUOTE]

:lol: no offense taken. I mean, my profile picture is of me in full hockey equipment... granted there's a pony tail and hot pink gloves, but I guess some guys roll that way.

I think you also missed the point.... we *try* to offend people here. If you don't offend at least one person, you're doing it wrong.... Right Shrike? :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']...while I have to admit I liked his answers to Chika's poll, I must say: I'm disappointed in you, OTT.

Have you really gotten that soft since I have been gone?[/QUOTE]

But, we like him. And the OTT has gotten dangerously slow... so what's the harm? I mean, it's not like we just let ANYONE in...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Did you enjoy the first two FEAR games? That was the deal breaker for me. They took all the set-up and story of the first two and said "fuck IT, FEAR OF DUTY INSTEAD"[/QUOTE]

I played a bit of the first. Didn't pay the second. I think its the Fear of Duty parts I'm enjoying the most. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I played a bit of the first. Didn't pay the second. I think its the Fear of Duty parts I'm enjoying the most. :lol:[/QUOTE]

There you go. As a COD ripoff it's....competent. As a FEAR game it is absolute shit. Honestly I hope the franchise is dead just so they don't make a direct sequel to it. That or hand it back to Monolith (who can then ignore it like they did the first two expansions).

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']There you go. As a COD ripoff it's....competent. As a FEAR game it is absolute shit. Honestly I hope the franchise is dead just so they don't make a direct sequel to it. That or hand it back to Monolith (who can then ignore it like they did the first two expansions).[/QUOTE]

Hey, the first expansion (Extraction Point?) was pretty awesome. I could never get into FEAR 2 though.

[quote name='marten']:beer:

Hola, OTT.

It's tequila time.

And beer.

And definitely a steak....but probably not in that order for obvious reasons.[/QUOTE]

Jealous.

I had a friend back out on going out, a friend not call me back and a friend not want to go out because his "mom" was in the "hospital". What a prick, right? I could have called around a bit more, but I'm 90% sure I would have ended up at a rave with some other friends. Now I'm just sitting here not drinking...

[quote name='TheRock88']Budge, when you gonna supply up with your impressions of BF3?[/QUOTE]

I was actually about to do this.

I agree with Sneaky, I hate the way the game is launched and I am hoping it is just an Alpha thing and they will change it up later.

One thing I really love is how the MGs with Bipods work. If you are laying down or near an object and then you sight in, it will automatically set the bi-pod up and you can look around without being sighted-in. Then simply tap the sight-in button and it will bring up your sights. It sounds complicated but it is super easy to use and I love it. I also like how all the weapons are team specific so you don't have a bunch of americans running around with AK-47s and RPKs.

I know it is just superficial, but I love seeing my feet underneath me when I jump over something. I also like the special knife kill animations in the game and how you are not invulnerable while doing them, so you have to be careful.

I do not like how the maps seem very Bad Company-ish. You have a big area, but essentially you are just being funneled down a path. I preferred BF2 where you had huge open maps that didn't have to be tackled in any particular order.

Right now the maps and launch method are the only really annoying things to me. I have only put in a few hours though. I am hoping they will release a new map soon so there will be more to test out. It is possible this is just a bad map.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ha The OTT steam group picture is glorious. Makes me laugh every time.[/QUOTE]

I misread this and so I went to the OTTers CAG group. The pictures there were full of laughs too.

Did Liquid2 die? Because I haven't seen him in forever.

I'm really looking forward to bf3. I'm just afraid that console owners won't get to experience big battles on the small maps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I've got a brick in my stomach. Ugh. Stupid wheat allergy.

Is it more obvious now that I'm a girl? I mean, it's not like my user name is chika or anything.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']I hope you didn't change your profile pick because of my stupid mistake.[/QUOTE]

I'm just poking some fun at you. Relax, insult some people, drink some beer/liquor, smoke a bowl or two. You're not OTTing until you're doing at least 3 of the 4.

Got pulled over for honking my horn. That was lame. Then I saw there is a Five Guys that will be opening imminently around five minutes from work and my apartment. That made my night better.

Mak, you should make another OTT with the poll on how much you poop. That was hilarious last time and has serious potential to draw in huge numbers of new applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back