The OTT of last resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best pic I have seen in a while:
boobs-lover.jpg

Plume

Do you work at a radio station? Simply because we live around the same area so I am wondering what radio station you work at.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Where's the Scythe one from?[/quote]

Preorder bonus from Gamestop for preordering Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom. I bought it on eBay since that game was shit.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I should clean up a bit, and decide what to cook tomorrow. :whistle2:k[/quote]

How many people? How much time before they get there? They all veggie eating bitches like you? Talk it out. I'll guide you. Free of charge.

[quote name='JimmieMac']How many people? How much time before they get there? They all veggie eating bitches like you? Talk it out. I'll guide you. Free of charge.[/QUOTE] Nine or ten people, planning to eat in the late afternoon/early evening. Four of them are muslims, so I was thinking maybe some grilled salmon or shrimp kabobs for them (and myself). But I'm open to any suggestions.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Plume

Do you work at a radio station? Simply because we live around the same area so I am wondering what radio station you work at.[/quote]

I did, but haven't since '99.

I work at a computer company you have probably heard of. Word on the street is that Frosty is a big fan of the place.

Speaking of said computer company...after the week I have had, I just took a nice hot bath and did some reading. I had a surprise package waiting for me the other day: my friend Ari sent me a copy of Kevin Smith's new book "My Boring Ass Life" to make up for the birthday dinner she took me out to whilst I stood couldn't eat solid foods.

So far, so good - I'm a big KS fan, so it's neat to peak into his daily life like a creepy voyeur.

Now, I'm in an oddly creative mood, but am so relaxed that I have no ambition...

[quote name='lordwow']The Red Sox are making the Indians looks silly.[/quote]

Red socks alway make indians look silly; they need to go with a different color so they don't look too bathed in red. I would suggest a nice muted color, perhaps a Cream, and a nice pair of non-shiny black dress shoes. I prefer Rockports myself.

Oh wait. You're talking about that Crickett knockoff, right? Sorry, I don't keep track of obscure "sports."

[quote name='Kayden']FIRST!

Is google broken for anyone else? I can ping it, but the page doesn't load.[/quote]

It's just you. It's been working fine for me the last few hours.

Whole Foods is the greatest grocery store on the planet. Had dinner there and followed it up with some ice cream at Amy's (the guy on duty was doing some insane shit while preparing the ice cream, like flipping it in the air and catching it inside my waffle cone, etc. Things get really slow in the Winter, he tells me. :lol:).

After that, I hung out at Waterloo Records and read some of Banksy's Wall and Piece.

'Twas a good night.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Whole Foods is the greatest grocery store on the planet. Had dinner there and followed it up with some ice cream at Amy's (the guy on duty was doing some insane shit while preparing the ice cream, like flipping it in the air and catching it inside my waffle cone, etc. Things get really slow in the Winter, he tells me. :lol:).

After that, I hung out at Waterloo Records and read some of Banksy's Wall and Piece.

'Twas a good night.[/QUOTE]
You ra...

...er, nevermind.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
Oh wait. You're talking about that Crickett knockoff, right? Sorry, I don't keep track of obscure "sports."[/QUOTE]

No baseball, I don't keep track of silly little insects.

Damn...I need to vent some of these creative juices. I may end up doing some writing tonight afterall.

Huh. That first line sounded really dirty...

[quote name='lordwow']No baseball, I don't keep track of silly little insects.[/quote]

Ever eat one? Even cooked, they are still gross.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not getting your 3 1/3?
rimshotyv2.gif
[/quote]

Pix left minutes after I got home, so I don't think I'm going to have time for that tonight.

Very restless. There's separate lists:
1. The things I need to do.
2. The things I should do.
3. The things I want to do.
4. The things I promised myself or others I would do.

Instead, I sit here at my computer. I am half tempted to take a nap/ go to bed - but I know I'd wake at 3 or 4 am wide awake and really throw my day off.

I hope there are more blu ray deals like the one Fry's just had. I got Layer Cake, BHD, and Donnie Brasco. My friend got Top Gun since he just got an HD-DVD player.

I probably would have grabbed one or two other things (like MI for myself since I plan on getting an HD player soon), but I waited since I just got Weeds S2 and I need to focus my money on a TV.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hope there are more blu ray deals like the one Fry's just had. I got Layer Cake, BHD, and Donnie Brasco. My friend got Top Gun since he just got an HD-DVD player.[/quote]

I would like to get a few things from that thread... i'm still debating.

Potentially:
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Fifth Element
The Patriot (replacement, sell current copy)
Underworld (replacement, sell curent copy)
Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back