the OTT suitable for all ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
rating.jpg

[quote name='shrike4242']This is doomed to failure.[/quote]

Regarding post in the last OTT: No, I'm not moving to CA. :lol: Just visiting for about four days.

[quote name='Hex']Regarding post in the last OTT: No, I'm not moving to CA. :lol: Just visiting for about four days.[/quote]I wasn't sure. Thought to ask.

[about a girl being born with mental disabilities]

This girl is like a leper so what she needs to do is try and find god
if she really believes she can be healed from this state, she will be healed from this state
Most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb. If she can repent for what she does god will embrace her and make her as human as you or me but if she chooses not to she'll always be like this

god tests every one of us [emphasis added]

:rofl:

Shrike: It's all good. May have a housing situation opening up with a friend in a few months, so hopefully that shall work out.

New Kari Byron? :drool:

Has Target had any good 360 stuff on clearance in the last like month? I miss when I could stroll in there on a Monday morning and get all sorts of untagged shit for 75% off without issue. Sheeeit, I only paid $3.75 a piece for 4 Wavebirds back in my prime.

[quote name='Mojimbo']New Kari Byron? :drool:

Has Target had any good 360 stuff on clearance in the last like month? I miss when I could stroll in there on a Monday morning and get all sorts of untagged shit for 75% off without issue. Sheeeit, I only paid $3.75 a piece for 4 Wavebirds back in my prime.[/quote]

For 360, mine only had a Def Jam game, Stuntman Ignition, and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

That one is such a classic. I can see some angry, red-faced and confused tewnty-something pounding that out one sunday.

Which is funny, because I'm not tolerant of any religions. :|

Sometimes I turn my computer chair away from me and lay on my bed. I look over at it and pretend that a girl is sitting there who loves me, but I just can't see her because of the high back of the chair. I lay on my bed and tell her to come over, and talk to her. But she never responds, she never shows herself. I make a deal with her; when I fall asleep she will come to lay with me. I fall asleep, wondering if I will ever feel her touch in my waking hours.

[quote name='GTzerO']Sometimes I turn my computer chair away from me and lay on my bed. I look over at it and pretend that a girl is sitting there who loves me, but I just can't see her because of the high back of the chair. I lay on my bed and tell her to come over, and talk to her. But she never responds, she never shows herself. I make a deal with her; when I fall asleep she will come to lay with me. I fall asleep, wondering if I will ever feel her touch in my waking hours.[/quote]

Get out of my head.

[quote name='GTzerO']Sometimes I turn my computer chair away from me and lay on my bed. I look over at it and pretend that a girl is sitting there who loves me, but I just can't see her because of the high back of the chair. I lay on my bed and tell her to come over, and talk to her. But she never responds, she never shows herself. I make a deal with her; when I fall asleep she will come to lay with me. I fall asleep, wondering if I will ever feel her touch in my waking hours.[/QUOTE]

Can someone get Chacrana under control? This shit is annoying.

[quote name='Strell']Can someone get Chacrana under control? This shit is annoying.[/quote]
:roll:

I'm not Chacrana....

Also, did they ban his main account yet?

also

Why am I so lonely OTT? Why have I never experienced the friendship of a girl? The closeness? The warmth? The soft, loving voice? The careless laughter of a girl? Why have I never felt a girls hand touching mine?

Did you get in on that free early Cloverfield screening, Johnny Appleseed?

McALLEN Passes available on 1/15 at UT Pan-American
College of Business Administration, room 212G
Felix Garcia, Chairman - Academic Chapter
(956)457-3609

It was still up today so maybe they still have them if you hurry and give them a call. I forgot about it and missed when they announced the ones for here yesterday. :oops:

[quote name='GTzerO']:roll:

I'm not Chacrana....

also

Why am I so lonely OTT? Why have I never experienced the friendship of a girl? The closeness? The warmth? The soft, loving voice? The careless laughter of a girl? Why have I never felt a girls hand touching mine?[/quote]Maybe you're not straight.

[quote name='GTzerO']:roll:

I'm not Chacrana....

also

Why am I so lonely OTT? Why have I never experienced the friendship of a girl? The closeness? The warmth? The soft, loving voice? The careless laughter of a girl? Why have I never felt a girls hand touching mine?[/quote]

Oh, I get it, you're Punk Raven.

[quote name='dallow']Few things annoy me more than people who say 'alls'.

Alls I have are pencils.
Alls I have to do is ..... .[/quote]

That's similar to the coloquialism here in central PA .. yous. As in "hey what are yous guys up to tonight. I'm going to the store. Are yous going with?"

yo punk_raven.

you sent me an IM on AIM a long time ago, and i never got to answer it cause of some stupid shit you said like ''my mom thinks its better that i sleep outside in the doghouse, bye tiredfornow, i won't be coming back''.

my answer to your IM was - yeah man, just hit her over the head REALLY HARD with a blunt object, and the woman can be yours forever. the same goes for any woman, you can fuck any pussy you want, you just gotta hit 'em in the head hard enough.

We can compare the fail in the previous thread to the fail inherent in any OTT thread and see if the title had any impact on the quantities of fail!

I'm willing to bet there's a correlation between the amount of failure an OTT has and the OP's name in relation to alphabetical order. As you get further along in the alphabet, the amount of failure falls exponentially.

So CK64 and darthbudge induce high amounts of failure, while myself only induces high amounts of awesome.

There would have to be anomalies, of course. Like AngellicLulu.

[quote name='Strell']I'm willing to bet there's a correlation between the amount of failure an OTT has and the OP's name in relation to alphabetical order. As you get further along in the alphabet, the amount of failure falls exponentially.

So CK64 and darthbudge induce high amounts of failure, while myself only induces high amounts of awesome.

There would have to be anomalies, of course. Like AngellicLulu.[/QUOTE]
and dcfox, right?

Dallow, we had to make a special case for you. All D entries with the second letter variable entered as -a had to be moved to the front of the list.

Then we had to further increase the divide between Da- and A- nomenclature, and thus placed numbers 0-9 and special characters !, @, and #.

There's a minimum of 13 degrees of separation between where you start the list and where the rest of us can even begin to be placed.

You are in no man's land. We have to print the graph in landscape mode just to fit it all in.

You do, however, have the nicest drapes.

[quote name='dallow']and dallow

pure awesome.

All of my OTTs save for the aborted first one, have been winners.[/QUOTE]
I think darthbudge is full of so much fail he actually fills the suck quota for the "d"s so I think we're safe.

[quote name='Strell']Dallow, we had to make a special case for you. All D entries with the second letter variable entered as -a had to be moved to the front of the list.

Then we had to further increase the divide between Da- and A- nomenclature, and thus placed numbers 0-9 and special characters !, @, and #.

There's a minimum of 13 degrees of separation between where you start the list and where the rest of us can even begin to be placed.

You are in no man's land. We have to print the graph in landscape mode just to fit it all in.

You do, however, have the nicest drapes.[/quote]::takes notes for future Live impression::

:)

Go ahead. I'm more than adequately convinced your failure - the plague rat manifested upon your soul - will follow you through to that pathetic attempt at a performance as well.

That does it.

Not only will I do a give a glorious impression, but I'll do it as I fill your body with........ lead.

Yes, lead.

I'll make my triumphant return to Call of Duty 4 tonight, after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back