The OTT was prematurely closed....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Amazon's Cyber Monday deals are up.

LBP for $40 is the only thing I would consider.
[/quote]

I missed it already? Showing up as $56.99 for me. :cry:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, I understand now. Me, Rocko, The Rock and Blackcat aren't your friends?[/quote]

I don't know who Blackcat is, but doesn't that make it 4 and thus a full room? I mean last time I tried to join it was filled up...Its all good, I'll jump in when I can.

[quote name='Moxio']You dummy, it's not up yet.[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's going up at like 3AM your time, Mak.[/quote]

Ahh sweet. Hopefully its still around by 7am.

I'd rather get the two extra hours of sleep.

EDIT: fuck!! I just remembered that tomorrow is the start of deer season. fucking $$$$$$ hunters are gonna be out in the woods at 3am, shooting guns and making all sorts of noise. I probably wont be able to sleep anyway. :bomb:

Can do on the skipping Fable. Still might grab RB2 though, been wanting it. Game isn't as fun when I have to use old silver because I'm afraid to break the third party pedal. Bitch takes a lot of force to hit.

Anyone got in on the customer vote deals? I want that EEE PC bad.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'd rather get the two extra hours of sleep.[/QUOTE]

There's no reason you can't wake up, order it at 3:05, then go back to sleep for 2 hours. :p

[quote name='corrosivefrost']xbox is experiencing technical difficulties. don't shit your pants.[/quote]

Too late for that. :puke:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Were you at least wearing depends?[/quote]

It leaked through the sides unfortunately....

[quote name='xcopy']It leaked through the sides unfortunately....[/QUOTE]

sounds like xcopy needs to execute a deltree on everything in his general vicinity. [/corn]

Does FYE take DVD trade ins? :whistle2:k

I think we are gonna clear out some DVDs to make room..and selling them online is a bitch/

[quote name='Mojimbo']corrosivefrost is kind of a jackass.[/QUOTE]
Incorrect. The angry snowman rules.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']xbox is experiencing technical difficulties. don't shit your pants.[/QUOTE]
Yeah...at least take the opportunity to make LinkinTime and fill your pants full of starter babies.

[quote name='JolietJake']Selling DVDs to buy a house? That;s a lot of DVDs.;)[/quote]

:D
It's more like preparing for the potential of having 2 mortgages at once if my place doesn't sell by end of construction of new place.

Just unloaded King of the Hill 1-6 i got from pepsistuff, w00t

I got a ghoul mask today. :cool:

Ferals wont attack me when I wear it.

EDIT: Also found a somewhat surprising stereotype "chinese voice" on a radio broadcast. It's a loop where a "chinese" woman says all her Ls with Rs. I know at one point she says Araska.

[quote name='Pookymeister']ooo i got picked for round 3 of that Amazon hi-def thingie - maybe ill go for the TV[/QUOTE]

I thought you could only buy what you voted for...

At least last year, if you were picked for a day of the voting thing, you were offered the item you voted for -- if it won the vote, you got the exact deal you voted for... if it didn't win, you were offered the same item you voted for but at less of a deal.

why's that? I just used it for B&N today for Firefly blu-ray

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought you could only buy what you voted for...

At least last year, if you were picked for a day of the voting thing, you were offered the item you voted for -- if it won the vote, you got the exact deal you voted for... if it didn't win, you were offered the same item you voted for but at less of a deal.[/quote]

You can buy any of the 3 now. Each one becomes available an hour apart.

[quote name='Pookymeister']why's that? I just used it for B&N today for Firefly blu-ray

You can buy any of the 3 now. Each one becomes available an hour apart.[/QUOTE]

For some reason the coupon isn't show up right when I go through eBay and such...

30% off 49.99 should be ~$35... yet all I get on the page is "$44.99 with your live coupon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back