The OTT you'll never remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a better pic of Borland, this time make-upless:

com_wes-borland.jpg

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='CaseyRyback']Project Snowblind is actually pretty good.[/quote]

Quit rubbing it in my face. j/k[/quote]

not trying to rub it in your face, it was just that I had been playing and felt it was worth mentioning.

There are problems, but the game is showing promise

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Big Fish is an awesome movie. Just saw it yesterday and loved it. Didn't think I would, which is why I'm kind of shocked now.[/quote]

I didn't think I'd like it either, but it's one of my favorite movies of the past year.

I have mac and cheese.

My tablet and Driv3r came in the mail, and Driver seems practically NEW, and it's used from Gamefly. I don't get the tablet until Christmas though.

Tsunami Bomb is officially one of my favorite bands (I now own all thir CDs)[/quote]

I shudder just at the mention of Driv3r...That had to be the single worst control scheme I've ever seen in a game.[/quote]

Yea, it was pretty bad, but IMO, the Film Director mode is worth the 9 bucks total it cost me.[/quote]

I'd probably pay $10 for Driv3r, but not more than that.

Someone once mentioned on the board that they paid full price... ouch.

[quote name='DigitalSpace'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Big Fish is an awesome movie. Just saw it yesterday and loved it. Didn't think I would, which is why I'm kind of shocked now.[/quote]

I didn't think I'd like it either, but it's one of my favorite movies of the past year.

I have mac and cheese.

My tablet and Driv3r came in the mail, and Driver seems practically NEW, and it's used from Gamefly. I don't get the tablet until Christmas though.

Tsunami Bomb is officially one of my favorite bands (I now own all thir CDs)[/quote]

I shudder just at the mention of Driv3r...That had to be the single worst control scheme I've ever seen in a game.[/quote]

Yea, it was pretty bad, but IMO, the Film Director mode is worth the 9 bucks total it cost me.[/quote]

I'd probably pay $10 for Driv3r, but not more than that.

Someone once mentioned on the board that they paid full price... ouch.[/quote]

I pity the person who paid full price for Driv3r...

[quote name='karsh']Gas chromatography can go die...Many many times...[/quote]

As can inelastic collisions and "The Stranger."

Giving up sleep to work sucks, but I've got a feeling it'll only get worse once I'm in college... :?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='CaseyRyback']Project Snowblind is actually pretty good.[/quote]

Quit rubbing it in my face. j/k[/quote]

not trying to rub it in your face, it was just that I had been playing and felt it was worth mentioning.

There are problems, but the game is showing promise[/quote]

I'm joking because I never get into these betas. Since this one's good, I would have liked to have gotten in.

Damn EGM, the reason I never got my issue of EGM this month was because the post office returned it back after they couldn't deliver it. Though that's EGM's fault since the space they provided for my address wasn't big enough. I'll have to e-mail them and have them change it manually.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='karsh']Gas chromatography can go die...Many many times...[/quote]

As can inelastic collisions and "The Stranger."

Giving up sleep to work sucks, but I've got a feeling it'll only get worse once I'm in college... :?[/quote]

"The Stranger" the book?

That is an awesome book, I really liked how it flowed

And America's Army is awesome. I forgot how fun it is (although I must contain myself, as I know the second I start playing RS3, I will totally forget about America's Army)

Anybody watch Conan tonight, it was a rerun from the summer, but it had a hilarious skit where Conan visited a group of people that played old-school baseball from the 1860's. He was very funny as he had a big mustache with long sideburns, and he made some funny 1860's-style insults. One of my favorite Conan skits ever.

Well I just got home. Was at Walmart, and what do i heard blaring through the whole store? Pantera. I felt like everything was all right.

[quote name='Trakan']National Treasure was a pretty good movie. I just got back from seeing it.[/quote]

Yeah, I really liked it, though it might also be because I'm a big fan of Nic Cage.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Anybody watch Conan tonight, it was a rerun from the summer, but it had a hilarious skit where Conan visited a group of people that played old-school baseball from the 1860's. He was very funny as he had a big mustache with long sideburns, and he made some funny 1860's-style insults. One of my favorite Conan skits ever.[/quote]

HAH! I remember that one. Brilliant stuff. I hope Conan doesn't lose his lustre when he moves to Leno's spot.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']National Treasure was a pretty good movie. I just got back from seeing it.[/quote]

Yeah, I really liked it, though it might also be because I'm a big fan of Nic Cage.[/quote]

Me too. I've loved every one of his movies that I've seen. I've seen damn near all of them.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']National Treasure was a pretty good movie. I just got back from seeing it.[/quote]

Yeah, I really liked it, though it might also be because I'm a big fan of Nic Cage.[/quote]

Me too. I've loved every one of his movies that I've seen. I've seen damn near all of them.[/quote]

Have you seen some of the movies he's been working on lately? He'll be Johnny Blaze in the Ghost Rider movie, and he's got Lord of War and The Weather Man, which look like good movies for him.

Well, I had fun grossing people out at work today. Being double jointed in the shoulders, and being able to suck in your stomach completely really help.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Trakan']National Treasure was a pretty good movie. I just got back from seeing it.[/quote]

Me too. I've loved every one of his movies that I've seen. I've seen damn near all of them.[/quote]

Have you seen some of the movies he's been working on lately? He'll be Johnny Blaze in the Ghost Rider movie, and he's got Lord of War and The Weather Man, which look like good movies for him.[/quote]

I heard about Johnny Blaze and The Weather Man, but hadn't heard of Lord of War. Thanks. I'll probably end up seeing all of them.

I think I may have to go buy Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories tomorrow. I was thinking about leaving it for Christmas, but I may have to get it now that I have money and I hear a lot of people saying it's pretty good.

This OTT must be in a stand still. Barely anything from yesterday to today. No biggie. I'm so happy that yesterday I made it out to BB to pick up Kingdom Hearts:CoM. It kind of sucked though there since I had to fight to use a freaking GGC. They wouldn't allow to use it, giving me some (now pardon my french, it really t's me off with this kind of stuff) shit about how great of price/deal they were giving and that it wasn't good enough for me. Trying to make feel guilty or something. Oh well in the end I won the battle. Plus a nifty thing is that I actually found one of those fabled GGCs that work for anything 19.99 and higher and that end in 2005. I'm goign to be keeping that one for a special occasion. But I played Kingdom Hearts yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it. It ranks in my top five for portable RPGs. I came expecting a card game but recieved something totally different. It's really quite hard to describe. It feels and almost plays as the same Kingdom Hearts that we know and love for PS2 but has the added element of cards, which actually give it more strategy. Very fun. Everybody should pick this up with a GGC till the sale is over.

Sneaky does kind of look like wes Borland when I think about it.

Is playing the original Kingdom Hearts required for understanding the GBA game?

I'm tempted to buy it, but I won't have a chance to play the original until I get off my ass and buy it.

Also, boredom plus Photoshop can be a bad combination. I'd post my idea, but I'd really rather not be attacked for being sacrilegious..

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Also, boredom plus Photoshop can be a bad combination. I'd post my idea, but I'd really rather not be attacked for being sacrilegious..[/quote]

DO IT!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Is playing the original Kingdom Hearts required for understanding the GBA game?

I'm tempted to buy it, but I won't have a chance to play the original until I get off my ass and buy it.

Also, boredom plus Photoshop can be a bad combination. I'd post my idea, but I'd really rather not be attacked for being sacrilegious..[/quote]

Yes, you really should play the PS2 original first. They reference it alot in the game and I'm only 2 hrs in.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Is playing the original Kingdom Hearts required for understanding the GBA game?

Also, boredom plus Photoshop can be a bad combination. I'd post my idea, but I'd really rather not be attacked for being sacrilegious..[/quote]

Yes, you really should play the PS2 original first. They reference it alot in the game and I'm only 2 hrs in.[/quote]

Yaeh, it probably beneficial if you did play number 1 first. You'll defiitley enjoy it though.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Is playing the original Kingdom Hearts required for understanding the GBA game?

Yes, you really should play the PS2 original first. They reference it alot in the game and I'm only 2 hrs in.[/quote]

Yaeh, it probably beneficial if you did play number 1 first. You'll defiitley enjoy it though.[/quote]

Yeah, the first one is damn good and alot of fun.

We're getiing some pizza, the Full House XL Pizza for $10, though I'm not sure if the driver will be able to get in. All the gates are closed and the only one that can be opened from the outside needs a code to get in. I hope we get it eventually.

I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:

[quote name='Kaijufan']I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:[/quote]

I got a 27 on mine. The science stuff really brought me down as I had not had a bio class in 3 years when I took the test

and if you do not have the RE demo do yourself a favor and get it. The game is phenomenal

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yay! Family guy on FOX, the Christmas epsiode and the Lost Episode are on.[/quote]

It's a damn shame they edit these now. Oh well, new episodes will be back on soon enough! And then, those will be edited too. :? Well, then they will be released on DVD, and the world will rejoice!

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan']I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:[/quote]

I got a 27 on mine. The science stuff really brought me down as I had not had a bio class in 3 years when I took the test

and if you do not have the RE demo do yourself a favor and get it. The game is phenomenal[/quote]

I got a 27 as well. I only took it once, and the science really kicked me in the ass. My reading score was excellent though. I scored in the 30's on that one!

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Kaijufan']I have to take the ACTs again tomarrow because everyone told my parents that I should try and take them again even though I got a 26 the first time. :roll:[/quote]

and if you do not have the RE demo do yourself a favor and get it. The game is phenomenal[/quote]

I got a 27 as well. I only took it once, and the science really kicked me in the ass. My reading score was excellent though. I scored in the 30's on that one![/quote]

Same here, I got a 27 and the science part was much more difficult than the rest.

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Moxio']Which one should I use?

v12ns.jpg

or

v27zw.jpg
[/quote]

I like the top one.[/quote]
AGREE'D[/quote]

As do I!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back