The "OTTs close at 500" OTT (and also fantasy football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great poster.

It's a shame it's a Spielberg joint. I hope it's not Hollywood.

[quote name='Brak']Great poster.

It's a shame it's a Spielberg joint. I hope it's not Hollywood.[/QUOTE]

its guaranteed to be at least 30 minutes longer than it needs to be.

Isn't the movie based on Team of Rivals? I have tried like 3 times to get into that book and have yet to get more than 50 pages in. Tried reading and recently tried the audiobook and I still can't get all that far.

I forgot how fucking long it takes to update base Windows 7 to current. And I need to still install drivers for my phone on three different OSes.

Is Allied Irish Bank the new Nigerian Princess? According to an email I received, apparently I have 9.7 million in overdue funds available to me. I just want to make sure it's legit.

[quote name='Maklershed']Only one way to find out - give them your personal and bank info and let them get busy.[/QUOTE]

What have I got to lose.

Number84 is back!!!

He just finished this years football training camp last night and I am proud to say he made both the starting JV team and is part of the 1st subs for the Varsity team! Hooray for the next 10 weeks of football games on Saturday and Sunday.

1237811519_chuck-norrluxas.gif

So Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger from Nickelback are getting married.... I'm pretty sure that this union can only lead to one thing...

539320_4513191307798_648323371_n.jpg

Anyone have experience with young kittens? My gf just got a 12 week old kitten and it just cowers in the corner, doesn't eat/drink/use the litter box (it is litter box trained), but it seems okay if we pick it up and put it on our laps and pet it, and this morning we did that and brought the food to it and it ate.

Just wondering what we can do to get it comfortable, because these little cries from the corner are so sad. ;-;

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone have experience with young kittens? My gf just got a 12 week old kitten and it just cowers in the corner, doesn't eat/drink/use the litter box (it is litter box trained), but it seems okay if we pick it up and put it on our laps and pet it, and this morning we did that and brought the food to it and it ate.

Just wondering what we can do to get it comfortable, because these little cries from the corner are so sad. ;-;[/QUOTE]

I just got my daughter a kitten for her birthday. It's a lttle older (about 19 weeks) but it's pretty active. Walking around in black socks is not an option in my house.

At 12 weeks, it is still pretty young. It's still technically in the nursing phase and is probably depressed. Yes, it does happen with kittens. It will grow out of it in the next few weeks. Buy it lots of toys, especially things that wiggle when they roll. And get a soft blanket that it can sleep in. You are using a mix of wet and dry kitten food, right? Keep the catnip away, you don't want it to become addicted. Nothing wrong with holding it in your lap either.

"Catnip is a hell of a drug." - Rick James' Kitten

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe kotor 2 is finally on steam.[/QUOTE]

This gives me hope that someday Lucasarts will release X-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-Wing Vs. Tie Fighter, and X-Wing Alliance one day.

PLEASE LUCASARTS, TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

[quote name='Rocko']Anyone have experience with young kittens? My gf just got a 12 week old kitten and it just cowers in the corner, doesn't eat/drink/use the litter box (it is litter box trained), but it seems okay if we pick it up and put it on our laps and pet it, and this morning we did that and brought the food to it and it ate.

Just wondering what we can do to get it comfortable, because these little cries from the corner are so sad. ;-;[/QUOTE]

It's young and lonely. It needs a lot of attention (as in near constant). Hold it whenever possible really, or at least let it sit on you and feel your body warmth. It needs that motherly feel. I got a super young kitten a few years ago (I think it was only 8 months old) and after a few days of sitting with him all the time he just started following me everywhere.

Don't worry about them being clingy. Once they get over the kitten phase they turn into independent cats just fine. But they need that imprint early to get through childhood.

[quote name='Number83']This gives me hope that someday Lucasarts will release X-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-Wing Vs. Tie Fighter, and X-Wing Alliance one day.

PLEASE LUCASARTS, TAKE MY MONEY!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm still hoping that one day GOG signs a deal that allows them to re-release all the old LucasArts adventure games. I want to buy a copy of Day of the Tentacle so fucking bad.

You haven't earned his trust yet. Play with him and pet him all the time and in a week at the most with consistant kitten-fun you should be ready to go. Plus, he doesn't know the house well and doesn't know where everything is, so that probably frightens him a bit too.

P.S. LOL at how multiple people chime in on the kitten subject but usually go from post to post ignoring other people and just bumping their post count up. :rofl: Next OTT title must include kittens.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You haven't earned his trust yet. Play with him and pet him all the time and in a week at the most with consistant kitten-fun you should be ready to go. Plus, he doesn't know the house well and doesn't know where everything is, so that probably frightens him a bit too.

P.S. LOL at how multiple people chime in on the kitten subject but usually go from post to post ignoring other people and just bumping their post count up. :rofl: Next OTT title must include kittens.[/QUOTE]

Lord...a Caturday OTT. or would it be cOTTurday?

[quote name='Number83']Number84 is back!!!

He just finished this years football training camp last night and I am proud to say he made both the starting JV team and is part of the 1st subs for the Varsity team! Hooray for the next 10 weeks of football games on Saturday and Sunday.[/QUOTE]Whoa, they let him play in both? Not against the rules there?

[quote name='DT778']Whoa, they let him play in both? Not against the rules there?[/QUOTE]

I played both in high school.

[quote name='DT778']Whoa, they let him play in both? Not against the rules there?[/QUOTE]

Nope, because he's 11. Usually the 11 year olds are allowed to move up to Varsity, but the 12 year olds don't move down to JV. He's a backup on Varsity, and a starter on JV.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe kotor 2 is finally on steam.[/QUOTE]
Might have to get it. I never beat it on the Xbaw.

I'm too sucked into New Vegas, at the moment. The summer madness at work is nearly over, and it's a nice game to just pick up and play an hour at a time. (I'm playing Melee only. :cool: )

Casey, you should try the new TF2 co-op mode. It's awesome and more intense than Left 4 Dead. Oh! And you can level your character and weapons throughout the co-op session.

Playing with random nubs is a real drag, though. I always resort to finding groups on the Steam boards and blow right through the missions.

Getting ready to head out to see a friend of mine perform at The NorVa for a local talent event....should be interesting. Going with my best friend, wonder how quickly he'll mention that he goty his gf preggers...

Work slows down in like three weeks so I should be able to game some. School will pick up by then but I still should have more free time.

GA is like that, play one down in a JV game and you can't play in the varsity game that week (but they still let you dress out). It makes sense.

[quote name='Brak']Might have to get it. I never beat it on the Xbaw.

I'm too sucked into New Vegas, at the moment. The summer madness at work is nearly over, and it's a nice game to just pick up and play an hour at a time. (I'm playing Melee only. :cool: )

Casey, you should try the new TF2 co-op mode. It's awesome and more intense than Left 4 Dead. Oh! And you can level your character and weapons throughout the co-op session.

Playing with random nubs is a real drag, though. I always resort to finding groups on the Steam boards and blow right through the missions.[/QUOTE]

You have any of the DLC for New Vegas? I bought it along with the FO3 GOTY during the Steam sale but haven't touched either since I bought them. I can't fucking wait for the summer to end so I can actually do things for fun again. This has been the shittiest summer ever.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need to make friends with people who like to play board games. Where do I find such people!?[/QUOTE]

I like board games. I just bought Lords of Waterdeep.

But I have no friends to play with. ;(

I'd play it with you!

Problem is that these games that I want to play usually require four people at a time and I have a hard time getting four people in a room at the same time to play a complicated board game.

I really want this one.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh4nSpV2n4k&feature=g-all-u[/media]

So Lance Armstrong got all his victories stripped from him because of his doping. This sounds like big news from websites and such, but why is this a surprise? Everybody has known for a while now that the guy was a cheat and a doper, so...he got what was coming to him.

[quote name='Number83']Nope, because he's 11. Usually the 11 year olds are allowed to move up to Varsity, but the 12 year olds don't move down to JV. He's a backup on Varsity, and a starter on JV.[/QUOTE]Pfffttt, I thought you we're talking about high school football not pee wee fball.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Who gives a shit about bicycle riding? I think that's the bigger question.[/QUOTE]

The same could be said about your posts in general. :bouncy:

I'm sure there is somebody on this forum that has watched a bicycle race in their lifetime and may be interested to know/discuss it.

[quote name='DT778']Pfffttt, I thought you we're talking about high school football not pee wee fball.[/QUOTE]

I have one son moving in to college tomorrow...don't rush my other kids into high school just yet. I already feel old. :lol:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']So Lance Armstrong got all his victories stripped from him because of his doping. This sounds like big news from websites and such, but why is this a surprise? Everybody has known for a while now that the guy was a cheat and a doper, so...he got what was coming to him.[/QUOTE]

I'd still like to give him the benefit of the doubt. But the publicity of a trial and all of these so-called witnesses who would testify against him would be overwhelming.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']True, but if somebody found out I was doping while posting, it wouldn't make the news.

...or would it?[/QUOTE]

Temp is doping?!?! I hope he doesn't get OTT banned. We'd never get thru 500 posts. I like hearing about his Day Z trists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back