The Paula Abdul Drunk or Stoned/ American Idol Super Thread Extravaganza

A

Apossum

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zt5-wn3fvlw

:lol:

damn. I'll have what she's having.

Edit: I do not watch American Idol, nor do I condone the watching of it. If TV rots your brain, then American Idol rots your dignity. But hey, you can discuss it here all you want. Just know that your name will go on "the list." I don't know what will happen to people on "the list." All I know is that I would not want my name on it.

You know, I was gonna say that it must be because of the Golden Globes from last night but she's in NY so that's obviously not the case...

Then again it is possible that she did it just for the publicity, it seems to be the cool Hollywood thing to do now.

Man. Reminds me a bit of Farrah Fawcett from Letterman years ago.

*edit* I wonder if she has a touch of Parkinson's? (seriously)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']She reminds me of Michael J. Fox in any interview post 1998.[/quote] Yeah. That's why I made the Parkinson's comment above. It was just very weird.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']She does have this chronic pain due to some disease, I forget exactly what it's called. She's probably on a ton of meds.[/quote]

Yeah, I heard about that too.

goonies3.gif

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[quote name='Dead of Knight']She does have this chronic pain due to some disease, I forget exactly what it's called. She's probably on a ton of meds.[/QUOTE]

ah, that would definitely explain it.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I think she gags a bit on her own puke at the 2 minute mark. :D[/quote]
Wow, good catch. I definately heard some throat noise.

I wonder what she was on. Probably just good ole fashion alcohol.

Bullshit.

They tried blaming it on tech problems, they tried blaming it on she was tired, those are bullshit lies. They said it was because she was giving two interviews at the same time.

There are at least 5 videos given the same morning, she was acting like a drunk in all of them. She was moving around worse than Micheal J. Fox. In one video the interveiwer went "Do you always move around this much?" and her drunken reply was "OF COURSE! I'M A DANCER!!!!!"

fucking drunk bitch.

I also like how YouTube got rid of a couble of the videos but not all of them...
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner KTVU because its content was used without permission

Here's the one where he asks if she's fucked up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF_QNaDaFzQ

Here drunk on some other show...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giMF12d2fAI

But yeah, that ONE interview was messed up because of several different tech problems... yeah... :roll:

[quote name='Strell']
goonies3.gif

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU GUUUUUUUUYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/QUOTE]
WTF, I'm watching that movie right now and he's saying that line.

[quote name='dreamvsps2']wow, i hope she gets fired.

AI would be much better without her[/QUOTE]

There was a rumour last year or the year before that Fox was gonig to fire her and replace her with......

Britney Spears.

[quote name='David85']There was a rumour last year or the year before that Fox was gonig to fire her and replace her with......
.[/QUOTE]

lol, she mentioned that in the interview... she was like "NOBODY ELSE CAN PLAY IN SIMON COWELL'S SANDBOX"

"LOVER?!?! BROTHER!!! YOU READ IT WRONG"

Yeah, I watch it. Mainly for the ridcoulous auditions. Anyway, wtf is up with Paula. Maybe its me, but she never gives any constructive critisim; just nods her head and acts goofy as hell when envaluating the singer. Is the freaking women drunk when she does this? Seriously, all she says are things like, "I like your smile," or "I like you." Her eyes are always drupie looking too. I am not pissed or anything (though it may sound like I am), I am just trying to figure out if shes retarded or if thats just how she is. Oh, and when an actual good singer is up infront, its like paula gets jealous and acts like shes seen better while simon and (randy?) act impressed.

Haha, the dude with the red hair...omg.

that bitch was defintaly drunk, but shit i would be too if i had to get up there and sit next to those two fags (the blonde chick is fine tho) anyways american idol tryouts FTW "I JUST WANT TO START OFF MY CAREER FAMOUS" -that juggling kid omg

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']that bitch was defintaly drunk, but shit i would be too if i had to get up there and sit next to those two fags (the blonde chick is fine tho) anyways american idol tryouts FTW "I JUST WANT TO START OFF MY CAREER FAMOUS" -that juggling kid omg[/quote]

Bahahaahahah, these people can't be serious!

[quote name='kevzik']Bahahaahahah, these people can't be serious![/QUOTE]they're not.

do u really think a show can go on for 6 seasons and ppl won't wisen up as to how to conduct themselves on the show??

ok nevermind. There really are many people that dumb,

but based on testimonials from ppl who have actually auditioned, that segment of the show is for the most part staged!!

dudes actually go in there to act like an idiot and cry on camera.

before that there is actually a preliminary audition to determine whether or not you are cut out to be on the televised portion or not,

and the judges are nowhere to be found during that segment, just show producers and shit.

it's the same reason why the judges are often uncharicteristically forgiving at times and give bad acts second chances saying shit like "cmon I kno u can do better/different" and the singer gets to redeem him/herself.

[quote name='JEKKI']they're not.

do u really think a show can go on for 6 seasons and ppl won't wisen up as to how to conduct themselves on the show??

ok nevermind. There really are many people that dumb,

but based on testimonials from ppl who have actually auditioned, that segment of the show is for the most part staged!!

dudes actually go in there to act like an idiot and cry on camera.

before that there is actually a preliminary audition to determine whether or not you are cut out to be on the televised portion or not,

and the judges are nowhere to be found during that segment, just show producers and shit.

it's the same reason why the judges are often uncharicteristically forgiving at times and give bad acts second chances saying shit like "cmon I kno u can do better/different" and the singer gets to redeem him/herself.[/QUOTE]

The first round is a screening. They pick the best and "most interesting" people to go upto the next part. If you fall somewhere in the middle, you won't get to see the judges. That is what my friend told me anyway when he went to audition last season.

WHAT? no.

I don't even watch the show. what if...the neighbors see this :oops:

Everyone knows the first part is staged. The have like 10,000 people and at most only a few hundred see the judges. But they really do cry and think they are amazing, and that's scary.

I'm usually just a forum lurker, but...my brother actually made it a round or two into AI, and he says Paula was pretty much drunk throughout. I'm pretty sure he was serious too..and that's just sad. And this was *before* I'd started seeing this stuff on TV about it, which gave me more reason to believe him.

bread's done
Back