The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for December 11, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking Dead: The Game (Adventure Game, given it won lots of awards on VGA)... perhaps not the first 2 chapters, given they were offered a couple months ago. So I will say Chapter 3 or Chapter 3 & 4.

If that doesn't count as 2 games, then I'll (also) go with Army of Two: The 40th Day. (given I just got a cheap copy)

Last edited by a moderator:
nm Bioshock 2 is already free. For next week I'll say

PS3:Red Dead Redemption

Vita:Resistance

annnnnnd its Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and Rochard. I really thought about rochard but switched to oddworld... dammit.

Saints Row 2: I don't know if they have already used this one on PS+ but im putting it in there anyway. Saints Row 1 is to old and Saints Rows 3 is to new.

Journey: Lately this game has been getting a lot of buzz. It's sales arn't incradible though so I think they will put it in here.

[quote name='SHINOBI_3']man, why are they givin us the oldest games, and games noone ever heard of? lol. not surprised noone won though.[/QUOTE]
Games no one has heard of is considered bad now? Rochard is pretty fun. You should give it a chance.

[quote name='RiceQuakes']Games no one has heard of is considered bad now? Rochard is pretty fun. You should give it a chance.[/QUOTE]

i never heard anyone at all talkin about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back