The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for October 16, 2012

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
This is a contest I idea that I tested out in the PSN Weekly Deals thread this past week and it worked out well enough that I'm turning it into a full thread in this forum. The name of the game is guessing what the new game that will be added to the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus next week.

The Rules:
1. Pick any PlayStation Network game that you think will be the new game added to the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus. Use whatever logic you want to come to that conclusion.
2. If you wish to change your pick, just edit your original post rather than make a new post so as to not clutter up the thread with new guesses.
3. Entries will be accepted until Monday, October 15 at 12 AM PST/3 AM EST.

Choosing a Winner:
1. If just one person manages to guess the right game, they will win a code for one of the PSN games that I have.
2. If multiple people guess the correct game, I'll do a random drawing to choose the winner amongst them.
3. If nobody is correct, then nobody wins. The codes I have live on for another week.
4. If the game is leaked early via promotional emails, early announcement, or whatever else that happens before the official announcement on the PS Blog on Monday afternoon, the contest is cancelled and nobody wins.

The Prizes:
Malicious
Rock Band Blitz
Zen Pinball 2 - Plants vs. Zombies Table

These are NA codes, so only enter the contest if you're fine with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
my guess: the new mini break quest extra evolution

my logic: i think the unfinished swan a week early is gonna be our big get this week, and usually when they do this they'll throw a new mini or theme

edit: forgot it was for oct 16th and not in general. changed my guess

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess for next free PS+ game is: Of Orcs and Men

My logic is: PS+ has given day 1 games free before (Awesomenauts, Simpsons, etc) and Orcs are kinda Halloweenish.

Haha. Good luck all, fun contest

Red dead Redemption because they specifically said ppl were whining about Red Dead Rdemption a lot that EU got it but not US, and Morgan Haro said that soon they'll see something, that Something might have been Red Dead Redemption plus we are in Hallowween son so they might also do a discount a bundle for some add-ons for the game.

[quote name='realit3y']Red dead Redemption because they specifically said ppl were whining about Red Dead Rdemption a lot that EU got it but not US, and Morgan Haro said that soon they'll see something, that Something might have been Red Dead Redemption plus we are in Hallowween son so they might also do a discount a bundle for some add-ons for the game.[/QUOTE]

good god I hope its RDR. I'll be waiting forever for its GotY with all its DLC to hit 19.99 which is MORE then fair since they (Rockstar) won't let me buy it on PC.

My guess is Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, with the main game discounted like what they did with Starhawk recently. Would be perfect for Halloween as well.

[quote name='eliter1']Red Dead, RE5 Gold and Dead Space 2.[/QUOTE]
more guesses pls lol

Resident Evil 5 Gold. Despite what PS Blog says, I think the screenshots in the new PSN store layout do reveal RE5 as the next game. And EU got it for free too, so it's a likely candidate

[quote name='Wario64']Resident Evil 5 Gold. Despite what PS Blog says, I think the screenshots in the new PSN store layout do reveal RE5 as the next game. And EU got it for free too, so it's a likely candidate[/QUOTE]
if that happens then the contest should be cancelled :bouncy:

With the recent release of Resident Evil 6, and it being almost Halloween, I'll go with Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. Seems like the logically choice, but ya never know with PS+.

Assassin's Creed, the original - because ACIII PS3 & Vita hit in a couple of weeks, and I don't think they'd give away ACII because of the collection hitting next month.

bread's done
Back