The Podunk-Pick-A-Portable July Prize Vault Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG's! Need something to play while traveling this summer? Well you're in luck!

I am announcing the Podunk-Pick-A-Portable July Prize Vault giveaway. One active Game Podunk forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win ONE of the following titles: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (3DS), Gungnir (PSP), Gravity Rush (PSV), Pokemon Conquest (DS) or Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) along with a number of other random prizes! Head to the link below to check out the contest:

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/1326-the-amazing-spiderman-june-prize-vault-giveaway/www.gamepodunk.com/topic/1573-the-podunk-pick-a-portable-july-prize-vault-giveaway/

Game Podunk Moderators will be choosing a winner based on the quality of threads and comments they have posted over the past month. As usual, winners are contacted through PM and will have 2 business days to respond or another winner will be selected. Check the contest thread for additional rules and details.

Head over to GamePodunk.com and get posting CAGs!

Some good choices there. I really like that the winner's given a choice in this contest. Though for me, I'd have trouble choosing between any of those games, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back