The PSP Go! Rumor Thread - 5/30: Huge Leak of PSP Go Info, Pics, and a Video

http://kotaku.com/5201591/new-psp-due-before-christmas

According to Pocket Gamer, who cite a developer working on the hardware, an all-new PlayStation Portable will be out and on store shelves before Christmas.

This source repeats earlier rumours surrounding the design of the system - such as the fact it features a sliding screen (which reveals game controls) and also boasts touchscreen capabilities - while also mentioning some other stuff, such as the release window and the fact that, once you slide the controls out from under the screen there will be a D-pad, face buttons and two thumbsticks.
There's a new rumor that sides with the new design/look rumor that 1up reported on earlier.

It falls in line with people trying to say people don't buy "used games". They're just trying to cut the piracy out. The only problem is, they won't. Someone will engineer a software that allows you to rip a PSN game and make it into an ISO, and someone will find a way to make custom firmware for the PSP to allow it to play those games. So their DRM/Digital Download Only system will only do one thing, such as all these "anti-piracy" ideas do, and that's take a shot at the legitimate owners.

People won't be able to sell their used games, people won't be able to get games unless they have internet access. The sad thing is, a lot of people will blindly defend this, stating that "well who doesn't have a computer anyway?" Maybe you guys have forgotten what it's like to be young, but I remember when I was 11 or 12, there was only one computer in the house and I had to have permission to use it.

Imagine all the kids that want to play their PSP's. They can't just pop a game in when they're at a friend's house. "Jimmy, can you ask your mom if I can install my PSP download software to your guys' computer, plug my PSP to the computer to download some games from my PlaystationTunes account?"

Utterly ridiculous. Even though the DS was demolishing Sony's PSP, they had a good foot in the market, people are still buying the system. If they do this, Nintendo's back to dominating the market with absolutely no competition. Because I tell you one thing, I don't care how good the system is or how good the games are. If I can't sell my games back to Gamestop or on Craigslist if they suck or when I'm done with them, I'm not getting it. And if I don't have the ability to save $5-15 or more on used games, same decision. The DS has no problem outselling all the consoles and even some combinations of two consoles every year, and it doesn't need "digital download software".

That is just a moc-up that has been used for about the last 6 months. I'm not sure where it originated, but I know that Engadget has been using it any time the PSP2 rumors start flying.

I agree, if the next PSP could look like that, I'd be on it like white on rice.

It was made for a fan mock-up contest and that one's kind of awful. The shoulder buttons being on the sides would make it a horrible design because of the ergonomics.

[quote name='Serpentor']slick man slick! Start saving money ladies and gents, that thing don't look cheap.[/quote]
If you want slick and realistic...

I don't know. I don't like the idea of making the PSP even more of a high end product than it already is. Sony's previous hardware revisions (excluding the PSX) improved the form factor and cut costs to them. but allowed them to maintain the price to the consumer (despite the improved form factor). Heck, I thought the DSi was overpriced.

[quote name='SynGamer']If you want slick and realistic...

[/quote]

yeah, that's more realistic, but what's up with the sliding screen? The keypad? Great for texting... Not that i need it though.

New rumors say dual analog and touch screen. Dual analog is possible (and probably recommended) and they have the touch screen tech already in place (seen here). It's possible they could go OLED, but DAMN that would hike up the price and they'd be replaying the issues of the PS3 all over again.

with the removal of UMD... where are all the games going to go? Download only? well what's the worth of the original then?

I hate to say it, but if Sony is going to pull a Nintendo and try to do a threesome like they are with the DSi....

more fail please, with an extra side of crying by Sony.

I'm surprised they haven't god jam'd a camera in there yet.

[quote name='NamelessMC']It falls in line with people trying to say people don't buy "used games". They're just trying to cut the piracy out. The only problem is, they won't. Someone will engineer a software that allows you to rip a PSN game and make it into an ISO, and someone will find a way to make custom firmware for the PSP to allow it to play those games. So their DRM/Digital Download Only system will only do one thing, such as all these "anti-piracy" ideas do, and that's take a shot at the legitimate owners.

People won't be able to sell their used games, people won't be able to get games unless they have internet access. The sad thing is, a lot of people will blindly defend this, stating that "well who doesn't have a computer anyway?" Maybe you guys have forgotten what it's like to be young, but I remember when I was 11 or 12, there was only one computer in the house and I had to have permission to use it.

Imagine all the kids that want to play their PSP's. They can't just pop a game in when they're at a friend's house. "Jimmy, can you ask your mom if I can install my PSP download software to your guys' computer, plug my PSP to the computer to download some games from my PlaystationTunes account?"

Utterly ridiculous. Even though the DS was demolishing Sony's PSP, they had a good foot in the market, people are still buying the system. If they do this, Nintendo's back to dominating the market with absolutely no competition. Because I tell you one thing, I don't care how good the system is or how good the games are. If I can't sell my games back to Gamestop or on Craigslist if they suck or when I'm done with them, I'm not getting it. And if I don't have the ability to save $5-15 or more on used games, same decision. The DS has no problem outselling all the consoles and even some combinations of two consoles every year, and it doesn't need "digital download software".[/quote]

Thank god there is some one else who gets it.

I'm tired of people assuming that if sony gets rid of the umd format(witch i can see happening), it automaticly means they are witch to a digital only format with consumers just arent ready for.

People there are pleanty of other hardware choices other than UMD to choose from, so they wont be going digital only anytime soon, I can see an internal storage device and digital as an option since they do have psp titles in the playstation store, but that will be a very limited thing.

When sony makes a digital only tranition, it will happen someday, but not any time soon, expect it in a console first, and then in a hand held.

[quote name='xycury']with the removal of UMD... where are all the games going to go? Download only? well what's the worth of the original then?

I hate to say it, but if Sony is going to pull a Nintendo and try to do a threesome like they are with the DSi....

I'm surprised they haven't god jam'd a camera in there yet.[/quote]

Who cares... I don't give a damn if the new PSP don't play UMDs at all. Why? I still got my PSP phat and PSP slim. I don't really need another PSP to play UMDs. As for your DSi comment, give me a break. If you don't like it, don't buy it. For the rest of us just want the new toys, what's not to like? I don't get it... Maybe we can't afford the new toys all the time, but that's hardly worth the whines and moans.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']New rumors say dual analog and touch screen. Dual analog is possible (and probably recommended) and they have the touch screen tech already in place (seen here). It's possible they could go OLED, but DAMN that would hike up the price and they'd be replaying the issues of the PS3 all over again.[/quote]

Now this kind of discussion worthy to continue :applause:

Thanks for the OLED info. Man, it's like $300-$400 for a 3" screen, so for the PSP screen, we're looking at $400-$500. Ouch... But hello, OLED, how cool is that!

[quote name='Serpentor']Who cares... I don't give a damn if the new PSP don't play UMDs at all. Why? I still got my PSP phat and PSP slim. I don't really need another PSP to play UMDs. As for your DSi comment, give me a break. If you don't like it, don't buy it. For the rest of us just want the new toys, what's not to like? I don't get it... Maybe we can't afford the new toys all the time, but that's hardly worth the whines and moans.[/QUOTE]

panties in a bind?

I have got to quit posting, I'm in 3 psp threads and it's annoying.

I am looking to buy one, but if they are moving to umdless then where will the games go? If the psp 1000/3000 won't support the new psp2 download only, then where will it leave you?

The reason to get a psp2 would hopefully be what Nintendo had so much success and why the ps3 failed, BC. If i can mail my umd disk to Sony and they give me a code to download the diskless version to play on Psp2, great. I'm happy but this "wanting to be a psp owner" is getting anxious as to where Sony is going.

I would think that they could support both somehow, without having to make you buy two systems that are so close.

Again, it would be like the DS removing the GBA, but like that's the DSi, but then remove slot 1 too... this is where Psp2 is hinted at going... what are UMDs going to do? How will they support both devices?

Raises too many unanswered questions.

[quote name='xycury']with the removal of UMD... where are all the games going to go? Download only? well what's the worth of the original then?

I'm surprised they haven't god jam'd a camera in there yet.[/quote]

We will never see Gamestop/Ebgames sell used PSP2 games. No more selling/buying/trading....What is Sony thinking? Support pirates?

I don't think moving to a download-only or download-focused system for the PSP2 would have any impact on the games. More PSP games are being offered on the PS Store, which Sony would be smart to mirror for its new system so that anybody with a PSP or PSP2 would have access to the new releases on PSN. Sony could make some kind of UMD adapter that would allow you to rip/play your games on the new PSP.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't think moving to a download-only or download-focused system for the PSP2 would have any impact on the games. More PSP games are being offered on the PS Store, which Sony would be smart to mirror for its new system so that anybody with a PSP or PSP2 would have access to the new releases on PSN. Sony could make some kind of UMD adapter that would allow you to rip/play your games on the new PSP.[/quote]

Thats because a Majority of ps3 owners also own a psp, the same isent true the other way around. I just dont see sony releasing a Digital based game system anytime soon, especially a handheld one. You can expect the ps3 to convert to full digital before the psp dose.

I've compiled a short list of REASONABLE expectation, and things you probally wont see when this system is finally released, or mabey even is newer versions of the psp.

What you CAN expect

* Duel analog sticks( I pretty sure Sony will finally cave into popular demand with this)

*Internal Storage

*A slide or Slip screen

*Motion sensitivity(I think it will be a nolvity thing that only a few games imlement, but I still xpect to see this)

Thing you can expect NOT to see

*A Digital only format

*a touch screen( THe DS has pretty much cornered this market, plus not really all that great for what the psp is good at witch are it's platformers, and its FPSs)

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the PS3 have to do with PSP's access to PSN? You don't need a PS3 or a PC to have access to the PS Store with the PSP, which is what Sony should carry over to the PSP2 to that there's no disconnect between the two systems and what's released on PSN. Better integration of PSN into the system would be another thing they'd need to work on so it doesn't matter whether you're on the PSP or PS3 to have access to messages, friends list, or the account itself.

There are a few ways Sony could get away with digital only.
* Sell games on memory sticks. Producing a memory stick would likely be cheaper than UMD's anyway.
* Provide vending machines/kiosks to download games
* iTunes like stores, though this requires noobs to setup wifi, which may be asking too much, so the aforementioned two would be for them.
* I suspect they would provide a utility for ripping UMD games (with DRM), via your fat PSP and USB.

I suspect there will be a touch screen just to keep pace in Ninty. Also a touch screen is great for casual games, and kiddy games, which Nintendo is making a killing off of, and Sony will want in on.

Forget OLED, no way sony will want to price themselves out of the market again. I really bet they will try and match the DSi price of $200, possibly $250.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PSP2 has the same GPU and CPU as the original PSP, to make all games BC. Plus the PSP1 had pretty darn good hardware, and was a simple architecture to code on (unified memory like 360, single core, etc), and on a screen that size, not a lot more is needed. Maybe a few more features on GPU, but thats it.

I really hope for dual analogs, but I won't believe it until I see it, for no reason other than the fact they refused to put it on the 2000 or 3000. Which would have been possible, and then new games could have (optionally) made use of it. And no it wouldn't have split the market, as Sony's TRC could have enforced game have atleast one single-analog control scheme.

Internal storage was rumoured for the 3000, but never made, so likey is true. Though IMHO, they would be just as smart to ship all systems with a decent size mem stick, to keep things simple, and expandable. Having both internal and memstick just adds to price.

I also wouldn't be surprised if bluetooth made it in there with wifi. This would allow it to be used as ps3 controller, ps3 remote, allow bt headsets to work with their skyp app, etc.

As for motion control, I suspect this will make it. Despite the fact it gimmicky, it helps sell casual games like the touch screen. Plus sony already has a relationship with the people who did the motion controls for ps3. It would also allow psp to be used as a PS3 controller (think dual analogs, and bluetooth).

Slide screen? I don't know. Very few sony phones are sliders. Sliders tend to be fragile. It would add to the cost. This largely seems to come out of fan mock ups. The only reason I see for doing it would be reducing size of psp while keeping screen big.

~S

Snow, that's a great post and I mostly agree with it. I think Sony took notice of the iPhone and the gaming possibilities on it and want a bite out of that market.

I also agree with OLED, I just did a search on Sony Touch Screen and that was what came up; I mostly wanted to verify they had a working knowledge of the tech (to increase probability). IMO if they could bring out a system like the iPhone (for casual games) with a good input system (dual analogs) I think they could have the hardware to support some kick ass games. We'll see what the E3 keynote brings, if there's no metion of it there then it doesn't exist and we'r all wasting our time speculating .... but I highly doubt that's the case.

Also, for those saying it won't be download only, keep in mind that the iPod (the worlds leading personal media device) is download only. IMO Sony would be smart to at least bring back the portion of the PSN Store where people could connect their PSP and download stuff right to it (for those without wireless but with an Internet connection). We will see a download only service, I'm sure the current PS Store on the PSP is more of a proof of concept (ala the original XBox Live) and is there to work out the kinks.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Snow, that's a great post and I mostly agree with it. I think Sony took notice of the iPhone and the gaming possibilities on it and want a bite out of that market.

I also agree with OLED, I just did a search on Sony Touch Screen and that was what came up; I mostly wanted to verify they had a working knowledge of the tech (to increase probability). IMO if they could bring out a system like the iPhone (for casual games) with a good input system (dual analogs) I think they could have the hardware to support some kick ass games. We'll see what the E3 keynote brings, if there's no metion of it there then it doesn't exist and we'r all wasting our time speculating .... but I highly doubt that's the case.

Also, for those saying it won't be download only, keep in mind that the iPod (the worlds leading personal media device) is download only. IMO Sony would be smart to at least bring back the portion of the PSN Store where people could connect their PSP and download stuff right to it (for those without wireless but with an Internet connection). We will see a download only service, I'm sure the current PS Store on the PSP is more of a proof of concept (ala the original XBox Live) and is there to work out the kinks.[/QUOTE]

Only want to point out that Ipods success with digital download only is because poeple have already had the technology for years, Napster and MP3's....

I can see the same with video games now... alot of homebrew/emulation, with the xba and psn network and wii's vc... why not.

Just saying it wasn't Apple that made it happen, people were already doing it... Apple just finally built a device that worked so well and software to match it up.

I think getting download only games is fine, but don't just rule out the UMDs.... makes existing users have to be forced to move to a new device if Sony won't provide something for the PSP now.

The difference between full games and music files is like day and night. Most MP3s coming in around 5MB, but games are going to be well over 10GB in the future. PSP games take up roughly 1.8GB, and i can only assume the PSP2 will boast better graphics...

The problem is, most places don't have the infrastructure yet to handle that kind of bandwidth so until we can, we're going to need a physical medium. I would much rather have Sony offer a program to rip our own UMDs, or we send them in for a code to download them, or something. If the PSP 2 has enough built in storage (16GB+), you can easily have a few PSP games on your PSP2 with room to spare.

I'm still hoping Sony keeps PRO DUO for game saves and extra content (just support the faster/newer types now) but uses M2 or some form of flash card for PSP2 games to come on. That will immediately lower power consumption while increasing game performance.

the images of the rock band unplugged bundle make me think the psp2 is a little further off..but maybe that is the current psp's last bundle...

What I do not get is why come out with all these blockbuster games on UMD (LBP, AC, MS, etc) just to cut off the UMD support a few months down the line.

[quote name='fuss']What I do not get is why come out with all these blockbuster games on UMD (LBP, AC, MS, etc) just to cut off the UMD support a few months down the line.[/quote]

It wont happen that way, When sony anounces an actual NEW psp system and not just not just a psp-4000, 5000, or whatever, they will make a huge deal outof it, and will anounce it well before it's release(at the very least a year). If this is even in the works right now, it will not be released this year.

[quote name='xycury']Only want to point out that Ipods success with digital download only is because poeple have already had the technology for years, Napster and MP3's.... [/quote]
Ummmm, gaming digital distribution has been out for years as well Steam and is a preferred method for many PC gamers. I think a digital distribution model is the best way to go.

Update: Seems Sony is starting to take to a digital only distribution method and it most likely will use vouchers that will be sold at retail as seen here ....

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Ummmm, gaming digital distribution has been out for years as well Steam and is a preferred method for many PC gamers. I think a digital distribution model is the best way to go.

Update: Seems Sony is starting to take to a digital only distribution method and it most likely will use vouchers that will be sold at retail as seen here ....[/quote]

key words in your argument are for "PC GAMERS", Also acording to the update in that article you quoted, Sony is considering doing this as "one time test run", I bet you this game isent going to see very well at all if they go with a digital only release.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Ummmm, gaming digital distribution has been out for years as well Steam and is a preferred method for many PC gamers. I think a digital distribution model is the best way to go.

Update: Seems Sony is starting to take to a digital only distribution method and it most likely will use vouchers that will be sold at retail as seen here ....[/QUOTE]

My point was that there were already means to an end.

Don't think you have a point on mine because Steam is completely different... there isn't a STEAM BOX somewhere is there? Not like the Phantom came around and signed up with Valve to bring your Half Lifes to you on your TV?

The only reason that Ipods are that successful is that MP3 and digital distributions came WAY before the device, way before Itunes...

The biggest gripe I have is cutting off the existing fan base... basically having Sony start all over on a new device, having to work to get new users.

If I could send in my UMD and get a downloadable copy... I'd be fine. But the games I buy now, may not be able to play on the PSP2... kinda sucks to hop on this so late because I am cheap.

[quote name='xycury']My point was that there were already means to an end.

Don't think you have a point on mine because Steam is completely different... there isn't a STEAM BOX somewhere is there? Not like the Phantom came around and signed up with Valve to bring your Half Lifes to you on your TV?

The only reason that Ipods are that successful is that MP3 and digital distributions came WAY before the device, way before Itunes...

The biggest gripe I have is cutting off the existing fan base... basically having Sony start all over on a new device, having to work to get new users.

If I could send in my UMD and get a downloadable copy... I'd be fine. But the games I buy now, may not be able to play on the PSP2... kinda sucks to hop on this so late because I am cheap.[/quote]
I see your point, and I'm not arguing to be a dick, I just believe that digital distribution is where the companies are going to start going. Granted they may be cutting off part of their customers, but if that money can be offset by reducing the overhead price (physical media, distribution channels, publishing costs) then it makes good business sense.

As for UMDs I could see them offering up an external drive to interface into the unit much like they did with the PS3 and the PS2 memory card reader.

Number one reason publishers want digital distribution, is that it is a big step towards eliminating used game sales.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I see your point, and I'm not arguing to be a dick, I just believe that digital distribution is where the companies are going to start going. Granted they may be cutting off part of their customers, but if that money can be offset by reducing the overhead price (physical media, distribution channels, publishing costs) then it makes good business sense.

As for UMDs I could see them offering up an external drive to interface into the unit much like they did with the PS3 and the PS2 memory card reader.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here, I think DD is coming. We already have Wii VC, XBLA, and the PSN.

I don't know if one could use the reduction, because if they do a retail and DD, the "Digital Store" will never have sales, because they must keep it above MSRP that's in stores. They will still price a product at 29.99 and not even remotely lower it.

Guild wars is big because of this, their prices at the store have stayed at $50, why, because all their titles are at retail, they can't screw that market up by offering less than what it is selling in stores.

As for the adapter, I hope and pray, but with CFW and existing crowd and the expected releases all year, it's hard to transfer customers over. I hope for an adapter.

[quote name='snowsquirrel']Number one reason for digital distribution, is that it is a big step towards used game sales.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, there are many people that thrive on it, that want to sell back their used games, can't do that with DD.

For myself, I NEVER buy Steam games unless it's on sale, and if everyone is selling games on DD only... it'll be the end of CAG.

We thrive on clearence/discount/sales of games, and DD will ruin all of that. It'll be quick snipit posts about this or that on sale and that's it. may run for a day or two but then what.

It'll be a sad expensive future once DD because mainstream and media at retail goes away.

Well, as long as there's game sharing, i don't think CAG will go away :) (or maybe at least part of it remains)

Don't you guys/gals see the latest deals on CAG? It's mostly GS's B2G1 used games deals... I don't have problems with that at all, so don't take that the wrong way. I'm just saying, the deals are drying up now a day, that kills CAG more quickly than DD.

I'm all for DD, no more lines, no more discs, no more hunting for used bargains :)

Of course, i don't see $60 games gonna go DD yet, but definitely PSP2 games. I'll look forward to the new PSP2, hell, i'm saving for it right now.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173959

David Ellis at 1up has posted a fairly detailed update on the PSP 2 rumor, which calls this new system the "PSP Go!":
114.jpg

Not an Actual PSP Go! Photo​

Rumors of a major PSP hardware redesign have repeatedly bubbled to the surface over the last several months -- some claiming the removal of the system's UMD disc drive, and others pointing to a second analog stick and sliding screen. According to sources directly involved with the new system, we have learned that Sony will quell those rumors by unveiling their revamped PSP at this year's E3 conference in June.

Many have speculated that the update would be called either the PSP 2 or PSP-4000, but our sources claim Sony will forgo a numerical moniker in favor of a subtitle. We've heard various rumored code names for the project (including PSP Slide, PSP Flip, and PSP Go!), but given that Sony has introduced the Go! brand of add-ons (the Go!View video on-demand service and 1.3 megapixel Go!Cam) for the European PSP, it seems likely that the new system will in fact be called the PSP Go! Our sources further confirm that this redesign will be available in two SKUs, with either eight or 16 GB of built-in flash memory. The system is set for release in Japan this September with a U.S. debut coming in either late October or early November.

In addition, since the UMD is going away, Sony will have over 100 classic and new PSP titles available for download at launch (Gran Turismo Mobile is said to be one of the premier launch titles). As for the hardware itself, the redesign will include a d-pad, analog nub, and face buttons as part of a sliding unit sticking out below the screen (as seen in our mockup above). Unfortunately for those looking for twin-stick shooter controls, the new system will not have a second analog stick, but instead will remain consistent with the current control configuration.

When asked about any of these details, Sony, of course, stated that it "does not comment on rumors or speculation."

As a bit of actual speculation, we wouldn't be surprised to see Sony borrow many design features from their Mylo 2 handheld Internet device, which is seemingly dead in the water. This could provide an 800x480 pixel touch screen for the system, as well as a camera on the system's backside.

Between the redesign and a strong lineup of recently announced PSP titles (see: Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny), Sony is clearly attempting to assert their relevance in the wake of the DSi's release and success of the iPhone as a gaming platform. It'll be interesting to see what sort of a splash Sony makes and the reaction the new hardware receives when it debuts at E3, which is only a month away. Preloading every PSP Go! with a copy of LittleBigPlanet would certainly make some waves.
The addition of Go! to the name makes it sound like a toy version of the PSP that you'd buy for kids that can't handle the normal PSP.

Cliff Notes:
-Will be announced at E3
-Out in Japan in September, US in late October/early November
-Two SKUs: 8 GB or 16 GB of internal flash memory
-Will have over 100 classic and new PSP games available for download at launch
-Gran Turismo Mobile will be one of the launch titles
-Includes the same button layout as the PSP that slide out from under the screen, so there's no second nub
-No comment on the rumor from Sony
-Could borrow features from Sony's Mylo 2 handheld device, like touch screen and a camera.

Well one would think Tekken and Soul Calibur are for the PSP, which is what they announced it for. If it was for PSP2 Namco would have held off till E3 to showcase their news games for the next PSP. Otherwise everyone on the internet is assuming right now that Tekken and Soul Calibur will be released on UMD. LBP and all of Sony's future offerings are up in there, but the real challenge is how well Patapon 2 will sell in the US as PSN only.

They can't be on both? It says a paragraph or two above it that there will be a ton of games for download, so what would stop Namco from offering UMD versions for the legacy PSP owners and PSN versions for the Go owners?

my hands hurt looking at that....how the fuck could sony even imagine the next psp without 2 analogue sticks? wtf is wrong with them?

here is my fav psp mockup:

iwish490.jpg

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']what would stop Namco from offering UMD versions for the legacy PSP owners and PSN versions for the Go owners?[/QUOTE]

A gun to the head from Sony? Sony charging no fees if they make it download only? Who knows.
... and do we really need ANOTHER PSP model this year? Why don't they turn it into a phone and call it the Sony Gage.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']what would stop Namco from offering UMD versions for the legacy PSP owners and PSN versions for the Go owners?[/QUOTE]

UMD sales figures.

BTW, if they release a new PSP with only one analog nub, then I'm going to abandon the platform with the exception of my slim to play my (ostensibly Japanese, since they ain't comin' to the US) PSOne titles on the go. 3 straight revisions neglecting the single most begged-for revision is balls-out narcissism that no PS3 misstep could begin to touch.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']A gun to the head from Sony? Sony charging no fees if they make it download only? Who knows.
... and do we really need ANOTHER PSP model this year? Why don't they turn it into a phone and call it the Sony Gage.[/quote]
Really? You were saying that those two games had to be exclusives for the PSP because they were only announced for the PSP and not the Go!, so why are you so sure about that? Why would Sony be so stupid as to work to get all of these big games to not offer them for download for the Go! to instantly boost the quality of that initial offering of games and instead make them all exclusives on UMD?

They need to put out the Go to show publishers that they're serious about getting rid of the piracy problems and not just let it ruin the PSP for everyone.

bread's done
Back