The Raidenjack has been banned thread

[quote name='xmrblondex']wait... raidenjack was The Don??? that's hilarious![/QUOTE]
Yes, yes he was. And he was trying to make me his next stalker victim. Thankfully I didn't give him any info.

He came here with a simple dream. A dream of posting dumb threads. And this is how it must end? Who's the real stupid emo stalker kid? Not Raidenjack. Not....Raidenjack. Goodnight sweet prince.

[quote name='xmrblondex']wait... raidenjack was The Don??? that's hilarious![/quote]

damn, i cant find that profile...i wanna see what he posted under that name

[quote name='Apossum']He came here with a simple dream. A dream of posting dumb threads. And this is how it must end? Who's the real stupid emo stalker kid? Not Raidenjack. Not....Raidenjack. Goodnight sweet prince.[/quote]
You read it! You can't unread it!

[quote name='Jedi1979']damn, i cant find that profile...i wanna see what he posted under that name[/QUOTE]
He was basically stalking this girl. He claimed he was in love with her and that he stopped masturbating because he was in love.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']He was basically stalking this girl. He claimed he was in love with her and that he stopped masturbating because he was in love.[/quote]I only remember him as the third Hot Mario.

At least I think that was him.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']He was basically stalking this girl. He claimed he was in love with her and that he stopped masturbating because he was in love.[/quote]

This is rediculously creepy, but yet...

so funny

[quote name='Dead of Knight']He was basically stalking this girl. He claimed he was in love with her and that he stopped masturbating because he was in love.[/QUOTE]

I actually remember that thread... and how inane it was...

Oh well. Good riddance.

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol: The ironing is delicious.[/quote]

LOL, I have to Rick Roll my friends now.

Awesome.

Also, "ironing?"

Is that another obscure internet joke I haven't heard before?

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']LOL, I have to Rick Roll my friends now.

Awesome.

Also, "ironing?"

Is that another obscure internet joke I haven't heard before?[/quote]
Obscure internet joke? It's a Bart Simpson quote.

[quote name='botticus']I only remember him as the third Hot Mario.

At least I think that was him.[/QUOTE]
no, that was me (Luigi)...

...asshole...

Well... I wonder if we'll ever have one of those walls of shame with all the past CAGs that have been banned. Maybe on CAGwiki? That'd be an interesting factoid on there. Although with all the spammers, that'd be a bit tedious to list. I suppose we could leave out anyone who didn't last here a month.

[quote name='Agrippan']Singapore isn't a third world country.[/quote]

Isn't that where they beat a kid's ass with a stick because he spraypainted a car?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Isn't that where they beat a kid's ass with a stick because he spraypainted a car?[/quote]
Huh, I didn't actually know about that, but you seem to be right. Michael Fay, at age 18, received 4 lashes, 4 months of jail time, and a fine from a Singaporean court for spraypainting over 50 cars.

Granted, a harsh penalty compared to how he would be treated in the US, but nonetheless, Singapore can hardly be considered a third world country.
Thanks crunch, for helping learn something from this fucking piece of shit thread.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']no, that was me (Luigi)...

...asshole...[/quote]No no, that's the 4th amigo:

HotMariosinFrance,ItalyandUS-thumb.jpg

I thought he was the top left dude, but I could be wrong.

Just read one of his other threads written as The Don.

Either he is going to kill himself or go insane and go on a shooting rampage one day.

I wonder how he got on with that fat girl.

[quote name='Zen Davis']Just read one of his other threads written as The Don.

Either he is going to kill himself or go insane and go on a shooting rampage one day.[/quote]

Well thats what happens if you stop masterbating !!

Aw man, I was late to this party. There coulda been more cats in here than in all of neverwinter.:cry::cry:

[quote name='T234']Aw man, I was late to this party. There coulda been more cats in here than in all of neverwinter.:cry::cry:[/quote]

its never too late for cat pics:D

[quote name='Jedi1979']its never too late for cat pics:D[/quote]
How did you get your tag?

[quote name='T234']How did you get your tag?[/quote]

what, the Mobster Kitties?...when my wife saw that pic in my sig she said they look like little mobsters, they have that "what the hell are you looking at" expression especially Socks the black and white one

The reason why I was asking was that I basically DROWNED the forum in caturday pictures awhile back.

They do look like cats you wouldn't want to cross in an alley jedi. and mid-yawn cat pics are the best!

A+ for sig and av :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']They do look like cats you wouldn't want to cross in an alley jedi. and mid-yawn cat pics are the best!

A+ for sig and av :lol:[/quote]

thanks! :D

[quote name='Agrippan']Huh, I didn't actually know about that, but you seem to be right. Michael Fay, at age 18, received 4 lashes, 4 months of jail time, and a fine from a Singaporean court for spraypainting over 50 cars.

Granted, a harsh penalty compared to how he would be treated in the US, but nonetheless, Singapore can hardly be considered a third world country.
Thanks crunch, for helping learn something from this fucking piece of shit thread.[/quote]

I must be older than I thought because this story was all over the place back when it was happening. It also made a cameo appearance in a Weird Al song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qctaV_VaA8

[quote name='mikej012']I must be older than I thought because this story was all over the place back when it was happening. It also made a cameo appearance in a Weird Al song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qctaV_VaA8[/QUOTE]

It's also the reason The Sandman (ECW Sandman, not comic book Sandman) canes the shit out of people with his stick. It started as a topical angle in ECW where the loser of the match between The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer would get caned ala that kid. After he caned Dreamer, Sandman just kept the cane around.

[quote name='ITDEFX']you know I could comment how some of our parents/grand parents immigrated from 3rd world countries to make a better life for them and their children. OP your thread makes no sense what's so ever. ... I'm about to get really pissed off right now, but I am not going to type what I am thinking of saying to you.[/QUOTE]

if you think about it we are all immigrants, and mostly from the third world. everyone except for the american indians anyways.

I never knew who raidenjeck was, so i dont really care one way or the other, i dont ever go into this forum except when there is a thread on the frontpage and it sounds interesting.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Isn't that where they beat a kid's ass with a stick because he spraypainted a car?[/QUOTE]

i only remember it as the country that canes people for bringing in chewing gum to the country.

that is one sure way to make sure there is never chewing gum under the table.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewing_gum_ban_in_Singapore

there is some sort of biodegradable form of chewing gum in the works. I sort of wish we could cane people in the usa for chewing gum. And smoking. And bad driving.

But in the end, i realize that we would be much better off with the legalization of all drugs. and prostitution. If we put our tax dollars to good use, instead of the war on drugs, or rounding up hookers, we would be much much better off. But still i would love to see a ban on smoking. and chewing gum and many other things that i cant think of at the moment

bread's done
Back