The Rainy Day OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Because OTT's like this are saved for rainy days...anything?

/crickets

rain-dl-093010-453x340.jpg

Or everybody is sleeping.

Days like today suck though. Work as a cart attendant and afterwords have to drive down to Winchester. Fun times.

Why is it everybody on forums lives in NY area?

(This is especially true of GAF)

It's not slated to rain in MN all week.

I'm gonna go to Kohls in Cambridge, MN to get some new shoes, then it's pinball at 7pm with the TCPE.

I'm kinda pissed that the 4 bonus co-op Black Ops Maps are zombie maps. I thought they would have been like the special ops maps. They better be released asap on the marketplace.

[quote name='manthing']So the OTT is officially dead?[/QUOTE]

If I'm making them? Definately!

And where have you been lately, Manboing?

[quote name='2DMention']Why is it everybody on forums lives in NY area?

(This is especially true of GAF)

It's not slated to rain in MN all week.

I'm gonna go to Kohls in Cambridge, MN to get some new shoes, then it's pinball at 7pm with the TCPE.[/QUOTE]

Cambridge lolllllllllllllllll

Living in backwoods MN sucks ass.

[quote name='Number83']
And where have you been lately, Manboing?[/QUOTE]

Wherever the coke is mang. Shit aint gonna snort itself. And I just discovered meth. Feels good man.

But SRSLY, whorin, drinkin, druggin, and away from my computer a lot. Plus jail and rehab facilities don't give out internet privileges

And I aint using CAG on my EVO, cuz mobile CAG is AIDS wrapped in herpes with an anal wart chaser.

This weather is fucking up my eyes. My eyes have never felt so damn dry, tried a few different eye drops and I only get temporary relief.

[quote name='manthing']Cambridge lolllllllllllllllll

Living in backwoods MN sucks ass.
[/QUOTE]

As long as I have high speed Internet, I don't care.

Well, maybe a little bit.

It takes 20 min. to drive to town for shopping. It takes almost that in the city with all the lights.

[quote name='manthing']Wherever the coke is mang. Shit aint gonna snort itself. And I just discovered meth. Feels good man.

But SRSLY, whorin, drinkin, druggin, and away from my computer a lot. Plus jail and rehab facilities don't give out internet privileges

And I aint using CAG on my EVO, cuz mobile CAG is AIDS wrapped in herpes with an anal wart chaser.[/QUOTE]

Damn...You're livin' the life. Living the dream!!!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm kinda pissed that the 4 bonus co-op Black Ops Maps are zombie maps. I thought they would have been like the special ops maps. They better be released asap on the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Black Ops? People care about a Treyarch CoD? :lol:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm kinda pissed that the 4 bonus co-op Black Ops Maps are zombie maps. I thought they would have been like the special ops maps. They better be released asap on the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Why not just get the Limited Edition?

I also didn't care about Treyarch CoD titles, but the trailers for this one make it seem like a MW2 spin-off that I already got my pre-order down. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like the other Treyarch shitty CoDs.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why not just get the Limited Edition?

I also didn't care about Treyarch CoD titles, but the trailers for this one make it seem like a MW2 spin-off that I already got my pre-order down. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like the other Treyarch shitty CoDs.[/QUOTE]

W@W was a CoD4 spin-off that re-skinned the models to look WW2 and built new setpieces, mostly. :whistle2:#

[quote name='corrosivefrost']W@W was a CoD4 spin-off that re-skinned the models to look WW2 and built new setpieces, mostly. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Same engine, I know...but the whole WWII weapons and scenery turned me off to that game. This one although not as modern as MW2 is not using the ancient weapons from WWII so it should be fun.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why not just get the Limited Edition?

I also didn't care about Treyarch CoD titles, but the trailers for this one make it seem like a MW2 spin-off that I already got my pre-order down. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like the other Treyarch shitty CoDs.[/QUOTE]

1) I already pre-ordered it from amazon. Regular edition. With the $20 bonus which isn't available anymore.
2) While I want the bonus maps, are they really worth $20 extra dollars?

Why does everyone shit on the Tetrarch CoDs. WAW wasn't better than MW1 but it was a hell of a lot better than MW2 and had some cool shit in it's own right.

In other news, it looks like on of the reasons the 3DS is so expensive is because of all the people who freaked out about it at E3. Supposedly it was mentioned that the intense reaction of reviewers helped up the price point.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']1) I already pre-ordered it from amazon. Regular edition. With the $20 bonus which isn't available anymore.

Why does everyone shit on the Tetrarch CoDs. WAW wasn't better than MW1 but it was a hell of a lot better than MW2 and had some cool shit in it's own right.

In other news, it looks like on of the reasons the 3DS is so expensive is because of all the people who freaked out about it at E3. Supposedly it was mentioned that the intense reaction of reviewers helped up the price point.[/QUOTE]

I initially had the regular, but emailed them to upgrade to the LE, but this was during the $20 promo while it was active on the LE as well, so I think I'm safe...not sure what would happen if you had them upgrade your order now.

As for Treyarch...their games just have that sloppy, rushed feeling. CoD3 was boring, W@W I hated after the first 5min of playing through campaign. Just can't couldn't get used to the shitty weapons after playing through MW. Also, I was never really impressed with preview footage from either game, but from what I've seen of Black Ops, it does have me excited for it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']1) I already pre-ordered it from amazon. Regular edition. With the $20 bonus which isn't available anymore.

In other news, it looks like on of the reasons the 3DS is so expensive is because of all the people who freaked out about it at E3. Supposedly it was mentioned that the intense reaction of reviewers helped up the price point.[/QUOTE]

Other than "Raining 'Nades" the campaign wasn't bad in CoD:W@W, but the multiplayer, other than zombie mode which I've never bothered with, was just... :puke:

Taking the CoD4 multi, reskinning it, changing some of the modern weapons to things like attack dogs... it just felt... like a cash in.

And given their track record, why would anything about Black Ops make you think it'll be any different this go round?

I just screwed myself on MAG. I was SEVR. I hit 60 and decided to restart before the new patch came out. I thought when you restarted it opened a new slot on a new faction. So I picked VALOR. Instead it replaced my character. :(

And VALOR is God awful! I'm level ten and I haven't seen valor get a win yet. It sucks. The teams are incompetent.

60 more levels before I can switch back. :(

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I just screwed myself on MAG. I was SEVR. I hit 60 and decided to restart before the new patch came out. I thought when you restarted it opened a new slot on a new faction. So I picked VALOR. Instead it replaced my character. :(

And VALOR is God awful! I'm level ten and I haven't seen valor get a win yet. It sucks. The teams are incompetent.

60 more levels before I can switch back. :([/QUOTE]

WTF!? They restrict you from switching teams by 60 levels...man that's fucked up!

So if I buy Kirby's Epic Yarn at Kmart i get a $20 coupon that only lasts for a month.

What's good to use it on? :/

Woop. Instant Watch has all the Comedy Central Presents specials lumped together now. The last one -- #216 - Zach Galifanakis.

Oh and we're up to 6" of rain since Wednesday, I think 9" since Sunday. Franklin, VA, which got destroyed when hurricane Floyd came through like 8 years ago, is up to almost 20" of rain this week, so that place is probably gone once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back