The Ridiculousness Of Getting An Arcade Stick In the UK

pinballfortress

CAGiversary!
There is no reason for this to happen:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=120375135129

I have been on the hunt for an arcade stick for SF4 for the last month and a half, the whole country is dry it seems! I asked in every local game shop in my town, not one of them is getting SF4 fightpads or sticks. They hadn't even heard they exist - I had to explain what an arcade stick is to an employee of Gamestation :roll:.

Now Hori EX2s are going for double the RRP. What the fuck.

Do any of you know where I could pick up a decently priced arcade stick for the SF4 launch? My budget is £50 but I would lay down £70 for one of those mad catz fightsticks.

After SF2HD I was really interested in 4 but after the lack of sticks for UK and rumors of dodgy dlc I dont know anymore.

BTW I think one of the big games blogs said all the sticks that are being sent to the UK have already been sold.

[quote name='pinballfortress']I had to explain what an arcade stick is to an employee of Gamestation :roll:.[/quote]

I had exactly the same problem at my local Gamestation. No-one in the store even knew what an arcade stick was, they kept on asking if I thought I meant a standard 360 controller. Pretty fucking irritating.

Wow. What idiots.

Reminds me, I've got a pair of those HORI Soul Calibur 2 sticks for GameCube lying around somewhere, got the boxes and everything.

[quote name='Exu']Wow. What idiots.

Reminds me, I've got a pair of those HORI Soul Calibur 2 sticks for GameCube lying around somewhere, got the boxes and everything.[/QUOTE]

If they work on Wii you're really onto a winner.

[quote name='Exu']Oh, they do =D
smile.gif
[/quote]
No sh1t? Buahaha. Thanks. :D

bread's done
Back