The "Right meow? Hm, meows not a good time." OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have mine (DR) on the shelf after playing it for 1-2 hours. Hoping to get motivated and pick it up again someday.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Better question: why do people like it so much?[/quote]

Sandbox zombie survival game with all sorts of creative ways to kill zombies and fun things to do?

[quote name='Maklershed']Having to go way out of your way to save?[/quote]

nah, not really.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sandbox zombie survival game with all sorts of creative ways to kill zombies and fun things to do?[/QUOTE]How the fuck can you enjoy a sandbox game with a glaring time limit over your head to shit on your fun?

[quote name='Rocko']I should try TOB again.[/QUOTE]

Have you played any of the games out of it yet?

HL2, the episodes, and Portal are OTHB.

I do like the idea somebody had from the Mario Kart Monday group for a bunch of CAGs to form up for regional races and all race as the same Mii. Somebody should make a CheapyD Mii for us to use.

Dropping 700 points earlier had me down but winning a bunch in a row and then JFD letting me win a cup off him buoyed my spirits. Thanks man!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']How the fuck can you enjoy a sandbox game with a glaring time limit over your head to shit on your fun?[/QUOTE]
That added to the urgency, mang.

[quote name='Rocko']Why does anyone who dislikes Dead Rising suck so much dick? :[[/quote]

Fixed.

The game is, simply put, incredible.

Can it be a pain in the ass? Yeah.

Does that matter? Yes, and in a pretty positive way. The game is super fun, and like Brak said, the time limit adds to the urgency of it. If you were in a mall full of zombies, would you just hang around and do whatever you want? Hell no. You'd try like hell to survive, and you'd realize that you don't have all the time in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brak']That added to the urgency, mang.[/QUOTE]

I can't enjoy the game and explore like I want to with the time limit screaming at me to hurry up and proceed with the story. :whistle2:|

[quote name='wubb']I do like the idea somebody had from the Mario Kart Monday group for a bunch of CAGs to form up for regional races and all race as the same Mii. Somebody should make a CheapyD Mii for us to use.

Dropping 700 points earlier had me down but winning a bunch in a row and then JFD letting me win a cup off him buoyed my spirits. Thanks man![/quote]
I made one and posted the code in a thread in the Wii forum. Find it and you'll have one.

Dead Rising was great, but had many flaws

Hellboy was good, SPOILERS AHOY
but it foreshadowed the ending to early

Also, the last action part was too small. I would've liked to see the army marching toward a big city, to add urgency to it

They shoulda had the Army tearing up France, then having Hellboy save them to become a demonic Jerry Lewis-type

And I REALLY like this Belkin Wave Iphone case

[quote name='manthing']Dead Rising was great, but had many flaws

Hellboy was good, SPOILERS AHOY
but it foreshadowed the ending to early

Also, the last action part was too small. I would've liked to see the army marching toward a big city, to add urgency to it

They shoulda had the Army tearing up France, then having Hellboy save them to become a demonic Jerry Lewis-type

And I REALLY like this Belkin Wave Iphone case[/quote]
I agree about the last action scene. Way more could have been done with the Golden Army.
Still though, it was a damn good movie.

[quote name='Brak']That shirt - legit - looks like shit.[/quote]

I know! You're about the 40th person to say that! And you might be right!

This is honestly the best one I can find. Threadless used to have an awesome one but I doubt they will ever reprint them.

Just had a turkey burger and it was awesome. Best part, bought the turkey patties (4 in a pack) for $1 at Luckys. They were on clearance cause they were expiring in the next few days. Loaded up and bought like 5 packs. Gonna have a lot of burgers this weekend.

You could design your own shirt that will look better than that.

Well, maybe not you, but a lot of people could.

Cheaper too.

[quote name='Eviltude']VA. It's fun, but I'm just not down for that much walking on a regular basis. Not to mention the hoards of people. Although, I did see my astronomy professor.[/QUOTE]I see. Going to a theme park can be tiring due to a lot of walking (especially when I went to Cedar Point, King's Island, etc. for a day), but I really don't mind it. I don't think I could ever walk around Six Flag's Great America (near Chicago) and go to Gurnee Mills Mall in one day again (that was the most pain ever in my legs, and I was 16 at the time).

Going on Saturday's to theme parks are usually the busiest, so I try going on a weekend. As much as I like Cedar Point, it sucks that no matter what day I go, it's freaking packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back