The Road to Wrestlemania Begins Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking Diesel!!!! Hells yeah!!!! So glad I didn't read spoilers. So fucking worth it. Glad he came as Diesel.

Now we need Fake Diesel.

[quote name='Chronis']Dolph got no reaction. Wonder if it's just cuz he already got came out earlier or if people really don't care about him when he's not being accompanyed by EXCUSE ME!!![/QUOTE]

or the fact wwe juts drained the stadium with cena taking out cm punk. and no daniels and no morrison....sigh

Anyway, I must admit I enjoy Diesel Nash more than Kevin Nash Nash.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Nash look exactly the way he did 20 years ago.[/QUOTE]

I thought so too. He looks good. Could be a top performer even in WWE.

Remember that conversation about pops and crowd chants from the last thread? Well, there you have it. First one in ages.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I want to see Nash pitch Rey like he did in WCW all of those years ago.[/QUOTE]
That would be a perfect way to eliminate him.

[quote name='Scorch']Crowd fucking loves Diesel.. I really hope this wasn't a one time thing[/QUOTE]

If he was there more than one time, it would have to be limited. I am glad he came back as Diesel though. That character still works in a PG environment.

Couldn't they have let Nash eliminate Alex Riley or something? Lame.

I'd rather it not be a regular thing though. Better to leave 'em wanting more than sour any nostalgia-pop reaction that he got tonight.

[quote name='JP']If he was there more than one time, it would have to be limited. I am glad he came back as Diesel though. That character still works in a PG environment.[/QUOTE]

I used to love Diesel before he went all Kevin Nash mode (though NWO Kevin Nash was alright). I thought Diesel could have continued/lasted longer.

[quote name='Spyder187']Remember that conversation about pops and crowd chants from the last thread? Well, there you have it. First one in ages.[/QUOTE]

I admit, we marked out here. Even my daughter flipped the hell out.

The fact that they didn't keep Diesel in for Kane or Big Show in maybe a 3 way big man showdown while everyone else stood back and watched.... epic fail.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Couldn't they have let Nash eliminate Alex Riley or something? Lame.[/QUOTE]

My prediction: Santino comes out and gives the cobra to Alex Riley or Cena or whoever for easy quick elimination.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I used to love Diesel before he went all Kevin Nash mode (though NWO Kevin Nash was alright). I thought Diesel could have continued/lasted longer.[/QUOTE]
When I was a kid Diesel was my favorite. Early NWO Nash was good, but it became a bit much after a while. Similar to the whole NWO I guess.

I take it Alex Riley didn't go over the top rope? I thought he got eliminated, but Miz said something about how he was "being smart."

[quote name='chickenbutt']omg no triple h
Orton vs Cena now :([/QUOTE]

Yup...yawn...this Rumble turned out to suck. Did they redo the lineup? I thought Primo and some others were supposed to come out.

glad i stayed away from the boards.. the 2 surprise entrants fucking ruled...

pretty meh though about the remaining guys in the ring

thank god no HHH.... and of course kane gets no eliminations...

You know, I love how they keep saying the winner will HEADLINE Wrestlemania. For the last 2 years now the winnar has not done that. The headline act has been a non title match for 2 years running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back