The Road to Wrestlemania Begins Now! Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Purple Flames']When I saw it, I honestly though I changed to channel by mistake to an airing of Friday the 13th or something.

It was pretty creepy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i was expecting that credits screen to pop up with said movie but yeah...I think this is the first preview to give me the head scratch.

2/21/11 is a Monday, so I would guess it is Takers return. Or it could be a preview for a crappy WWE straight to DVD horror movie.

Why are the fucking champs both getting jobber entrances????

Also, I do believe this is the first thread that's made it to 500 posts in just over 24 hours.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Why are the fucking champs both getting jobber entrances????[/QUOTE]

Because Randy Orton spent 3 minutes watching Husky milk the fuck out of the RKO before "punting" him.

[quote name='lombarvm']2/21/11 is a Monday, so I would guess it is Takers return.[/QUOTE]

Or Sting's debut, which is what I figured it'll be since it was unlike their usual 'Taker return vids.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Or Sting's debut, which is what I figured it'll be since it was unlike their usual 'Taker return vids.[/QUOTE]

Why do people keep bringing up Sting going to WWE? He's made it abundantly clear numerous times over the past 20 years that he will never sign with Vince.

[quote name='LoveLost']For some reason I really don't think that was a Taker promo. I hope its not[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was Mistico. :D

[quote name='HydroX']Why do people keep bringing up Sting going to WWE? He's made it abundantly clear numerous times over the past 20 years that he will never sign with Vince.
[/QUOTE]
Money talks - I can see Sting coming in for a HoF spot, and since it's Atlanta, and he has no TNA deal, I can also see WWE paying more for his services than they would've before.

[quote name='Purple Flames']When I saw it, I honestly though I changed to channel by mistake to an airing of Friday the 13th or something.

It was pretty creepy.[/QUOTE]

Thought Raw ended early tonight, like only an hour something. Also, Cena was lame again.

From the other thread:

[quote name='HydroX']Why do people keep bringing up Sting going to WWE? He's made it abundantly clear numerous times over the past 20 years that he will never sign with Vince.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Never see Sting there, except possibly in a HoF only appearance. Granted, if they did sign him and managed to keep that a secret I would probably mark out like mad, especially if they used his old music from WCW when he went all Crow. With that little girl voice-over. Never happen though.

[quote name='HydroX']Maybe it was Mistico. :D[/QUOTE]
That seems more possible than Sting. Still think it's Taker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back