The Rusty Ghia got hit!

Rusty Ghia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
A sad day, indeed. My car, the Rusty Ghia, was hit today. He backed up into my nose, crunching it inwards. It's not terrible, but I just know that getting the insurance to fix it will be all kinds of fun. Worst of all, the driver left a message on my phone saying that the insurance he gave me wasn't his, but that of the car owner.

Great.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Good luck though, it isn't your fault so get both insurances in... the drivers and the owners car.

Driver's should pay you, and the owner should pay for the repair of his own car, and that shoudl be between those two to figure that out.

I just hope that the actual guy who hit my car has insurance. I don't know how it this will work since he gave me someone else's insurance info.

P1000769Medium.jpg

P1000768Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know how cali insurance policies state...but the driver needs to have his own insurance even though the vehicle is not his. I know that goes in VA. It happened to my aunt. Did you get a police report? He is going to need his insurance company listed in that report if i remember.

Posting pics.....use photobucket or you can upload through your cag album i think.

Damn that's a bad spot to get dinged too.

yeah the Driver needs his insurance since the car can't drive itself.

the car's insurance would have to pay for any public property though, that depends on the laws of the state too.

definately should get the name and insurance of the driver.

bread's done
Back