The Saboteur 37.99 @ Newegg

[quote name='Serpentor']oh yeah, once i got this (under $20 preferably), i'm gonna get the nude club add-on :lol:[/QUOTE]

I could be mistaken, but I believe it comes with an included code for that DLC. I understand it's the publisher's attempt for consumers to purchase the game new. It's available as a separate download if you pick up the game used.

Yea it's a very good game. It got buried beneath the other AAA titles that released at around the same time. I got it for Xmas and really enjoyed it. The DLC nude code is included in all new copies of the game FYI.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']I could be mistaken, but I believe it comes with an included code for that DLC. I understand it's the publisher's attempt for consumers to purchase the game new. It's available as a separate download if you pick up the game used.[/QUOTE]
yep, that's correct. If you buy new, there's a chance you might get the initial run, which comes with the code. If not, you can always buy it on PSN, i believe it's only $1.99... No additional trophies of course :(

[quote name='Serpentor']oh yeah, once i got this (under $20 preferably), i'm gonna get the nude club add-on :lol:[/QUOTE]

After playing it and beating it this is a 10 dollar game to be honest.

At first it didnt seem to bad. But then I realized the game only has like maybe 20 missions total and reason game is so long is because each mission you practically have to drive from one end of france to the other constantly for about every missions and the free world stuff where you destroy nazi posts number around over 1500. The game has no depth, its just a bunch of time sink stuff.

And the ending is the worst one Ive seen in years and what ultimately ruined the entire game. You
finally get to the guy you been chasing the entire game your nemesis and all that happens is he stands there verbally taunting you till you shoot him with one shot from like 9 feet away, he dies, a woman walks out and says "is it over sean?" and you say "Im just getting started" and the credits roll. The whole fucking ending takes about 9 seconds
if its one thing I hate is a terrible ending and this has one of the worst in along time.

And I wouldnt pay for the nude club stuff. I got this game new off ebay so it had the code included in it and only places you see topless women is in one bar, only about 1/4 of the women in it are actually topless and you only spend about 3% of the game in that club. Its a waste of money to spend money on it, its aimed at horned up kids that are brain washed into giving their money at the promise of poorly animated boobs in a game. Go to google, click on images and then search for "boobs" and you can see all the REAL boobs you want for free.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm waiting for the $20 point. I'm surprised that it's still MSRP in most places...[/QUOTE]

Same here. Give it a month or two. I feel the same way about Heavy Rain, and EVERY PS3 game right now (due to the PSN being down)! I just turned my system on a few minutes ago, and STILL get the error message!

After playing the shittacular game Pandemic came out with prior to this one(Mercenaries 2)I'll wait for the $19.99 pricepoint. Thanks for posting the deal though, OP.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Same here. Give it a month or two. I feel the same way about Heavy Rain, and EVERY PS3 game right now (due to the PSN being down)! I just turned my system on a few minutes ago, and STILL get the error message![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm gonna be peeved if I can't go home and game after work. Big slip up on SONY's part--I sure hope it doesn't cause any permanent damage to my profile and/or PSN ID.

I absolutely loved this game. Bought it at $50 and it was a sweet ride. Fun, interesting missions, kicking the crap out of RF:G's awful-ass story mode... I just had a blast with it.

If THIS Pandemic had made Mercs 2 instead of whatever Pandemic churned that out, there might still BE a Pandemic.

bread's done
Back