The Saboteur - Xbox 360 - $15.99 @ Amazon

Good deal (free shipping + no tax) for people who missed out on the EA deal not too long ago. I'm enjoying the game right now...Plus the DLC that it comes with says that it's expired but it still works (it did for me anyway).

Good deal. I just started playing it the past weekend. I'm about 4 hours in. I'm digging the game.

Got this for the PS3 when it first released definitely worth the money then, so 15+ is a steal.

I thought the game was better than GTAIV.....

[quote name='Techman16']i am going to wait until it reaches under $10[/QUOTE]

It was $9.99 during the EA deal a week or two ago :(

Pretty good game, The dlc code that comes with a new copy isn't much. Just allows you to have naked "fake" women. If your that hard up for boobies the internet can provide much better.

[quote name='draven1089']Pretty good game, The dlc code that comes with a new copy isn't much. Just allows you to have naked "fake" women. If your that hard up for boobies the internet can provide much better.[/QUOTE]

Also opens up that minigame that has that pretty nice car as a prize.

But yeah, fantastic game. I got it for $10 on the EA store, but it's still worth $16. Hell, I'd pay a lot more than that if I knew how fun it was.

[quote name='Techman16']i am going to wait until it reaches under $10[/QUOTE]
Was $10 a week or two ago when EA had that 50% off in their store :(

Very fun game and definitely worth owning for anything less than $20 if you ask me. There's lots to do and if you want to get all the achievements you can invest quite a bit of time into it.

I had a lot of fun with this when I bought it on Target clearance for around $14. Cool story and a well designed mini-Paris. I had such a blast driving around blowing up all the side objectives, hours will pass and then I realize I should continue on some story missions as well. Pretty simple 1000 GS if you're into Achievements.

Amazing game really underrated. Its just a shame we won't get a sequel since the company went out of business. Everyone should snag up a copy of this on their preferred platform. Its a real diamond in the rough.

[quote name='eau']Didn't the DLC voucher expire on 12/31/10? Or is it still redeemable?[/QUOTE]

I redeemed it a couple of days ago when I got the game...Doesn't add anything really...Just nudity and I have that off. Not worth the $5 on PSN/XBLM

Simple, but time-consuming. The "ambient freeplay" events take a while to get all of them.

I was a big fan of the game, and heartily recommend it at this price. Very fun, and good period music as well.

I played this game to platinum a while back. It is a lot of fun, as someone said, better than GTA (at least for me).

Getting all 1700 "collectibles" was tedious, but they're all marked on the map and just take a bit of grinding.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Crappy game at a crappy price.[/QUOTE]
:imwithst:Wouldn't be a complete thread, until someone hates on it...

fun game, but not for some people. great open world aspect however the story is kind of blah. i had fun doing the achievements but a few take a lot of time. Seems like an ok price to get the game at but i'd say $10 is perfect

Well EA just had if for 10 bucks and TRU had it on clearance for a long time for 8 bucks. Get Just Cause 2 if you want a cool sandbox game.

I got this one on the cheap from TRU some time ago, and finally reached that point in my backlog just before Christmas. Game is just OK. Some of the missions are fun, but it's wildly uneven. There's a lot of "run around on the rooftops, and climb buildings" type gameplay, in which games like Assassin's Creed hand it its hat in every respect. The driving segments aren't so hot either. Strictly mediocre sandbox game. Also, tits. I killed some time with it, and felt like I got my money's worth. After their clearance sale prices, I ended up paying 8-9 bucks for it. Make of that what you will.

[quote name='Skydude'], and good period music as well.[/QUOTE]

I never heard Nina Simone's "Feelin Good" before this game, at least never that I knew of.

After hearing it a few dozen times while playing, it is now one of my favorite songs.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I never heard Nina Simone's "Feelin Good" before this game, at least never that I knew of.

After hearing it a few dozen times while playing, it is now one of my favorite songs.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is that her version was made in the 1960's, not the 1940's.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well EA just had if for 10 bucks and TRU had it on clearance for a long time for 8 bucks. Get Just Cause 2 if you want a cool sandbox game.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people missed those deals or don't have TRU's by them.

I myself picked it up for cheap last summer at TRU and just beat it a few weeks ago.

I loved the setting and the story was fun, but man the stealth is ass!

Definitely worth $16.

I think it is the most underrated game on the 360. But you can definitely tell that it needed a little more time to be polished up as things just kind of end abruptly. I have a mint 360 Saboteur for $10 shipped if interested, pm.

[quote name='primalcarnage']:imwithst:Wouldn't be a complete thread, until someone hates on it...[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say I hated it, but I definitely didn't like it. That black & white aesthetic is great (it makes me sad when the world starts to become colored over time), but the gameplay was just too sloppy imo. They certainly gave you alot of interesting things to do (stealth, AC-like climbing, vehicles and gunplay) but none of them were done particularly well.

I would say wait for $10 if you're on the fence.

Picked it up for $10 on clearance at target. It's a really fun game, if had any prior interest I'd recommend it at this price.

bread's done
Back