The "say Something Nice About Another Cag Contest!!" **WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!**

[quote name='contej85']This site is my homepage now because I wouldn't want to miss any of the great deals on here![/quote]
Post about CAG members, not just CAG

cthcky33 PROBABLY wont rape you :)

Only when sex or money is involved. ;)

[quote name='radjago']Even Kayden can be a nice guy every once in a while.[/quote]

TheKaneRobot spent his own money and valuable time to set up the very cool UNO tournament, and as a result I didn't have to pay $30 to get Princess Peach for my wife.

(Not to mention I'm set for any Xbox 360 arcade games that come out this summer!)

I like to thank anyone who posted a sale. This site is great, CheapD rocks for starting it. :applause:

Someday I will get to one of the stores before the inventory is all gone, I can only dream. (i.e. CC $8 sale)

Kudos to thebob101 for posting the first scan of the Best Buy $5 off PS2/PSP coupon. I've gotten plenty of replacement cases from the demo discs for the chewed up cases I've received in trades and at B&M stores.

Pookiemiester is one of the best CAGers around. He sold me a copy of DQVIII for like $15 shipped still in its cardboard box when it was going for like $40 used on ebay just because he got it at that price.

Well i may be the last to enter with 10 minutes left

sneekpeaks is awesome for helping me get my 1st trade/sale done on CAG =D

menikmati is very, very helpful, I've been PM'ing him non stop for the last 30 minutes and he doesn't mind and is helping me a lot, thx bud!

I count this as one post, but it's more than one person.

Everyone in my fortune cookie thread in OT. Those fortunes you guys got were hilarious, and I'm extremely glad that CAG has a sense of humor.

[quote name='d00k']Waaaaaaaay too late.

When will winners be announced?![/quote]

That sucks, well it's alright, the Fortune Cookies thread was still funny.

[quote name='d00k']Damn! I really wanted XIII.[/QUOTE]

The good news is you can get this game for cheap on all of the systems. The bad news is I didn't win the sock.

[quote name='ZForce915']The good news is you can get this game for cheap on all of the systems. The bad news is I didn't win the sock.[/quote]

i may be able to muster up another sock for ya....

haha, let's see if pop sends you his address :lol:...you should have asked the winners to PM you their addresses before, telling them their prize would be random...then they wouldnt know who gets the sock until the package arrives :D

Looks like I didn't win anything.

I guess I should tell you the truth, I hate you all with the fiery passion of
20 flames lit next to jesus' ass seconds after he broke wind.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Looks like I didn't win anything.

I guess I should tell you the truth, I hate you all with the fiery passion of
20 flames lit next to jesus' ass seconds after he broke wind.[/quote]

OH YEAH, well, I hate you all with the fiery passion of
21 flames lit next to jesus' ass seconds after he broke wind.

TAKE THAT!

[quote name='d00k']OH YEAH, well, I hate you all with the fiery passion of
21 flames lit next to jesus' ass seconds after he broke wind.

TAKE THAT![/quote]

You're hilarious :roll:

bread's done
Back