The Secret World $34.74

I got into the TSW Beta a bit ago - NO NDA's, so I'll say some stuff about it...
Yeah, I wasn't impressed w/ the gameplay. Typical action-RPG and MMO "kill X guys". "find X locations", "Get X items" type of stuff.
Game when it was it Beta surely needed more quest variety, honestly.
Doesn't help first areas a zombie infestation; especially after recently playing Dead Island: Ryder White DLC.
The voice-acting, dialogue, writing and story stuff was really good, though.
This game's primed for F2P w/ microtransactions, whenever that might come...

[quote name='MysterD']I got into the TSW Beta a bit ago - NO NDA's, so I'll say some stuff about it...[/QUOTE]

It's out, so yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no NDA anymore...

I just started playing it and it's pretty neat being in a real world setting, which is the main draw for me. I also like that you fight zombies and Silent Hill type shit too. The combat is pretty fun, it's real time action combat like Tera but with swords and guns plus magic. I haven't played all that much, but it's interesting so far.

[quote name='tcrash247']It's out, so yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no NDA anymore...[/quote]
Even when I was in the TSW Final Beta Week, it said right on the splash-screen that there was No NDA and we can talk about the game...

[quote name='MysterD']Even when I was in the TSW Final Beta Week, it said right on the splash-screen that there was No NDA and we can talk about the game...[/QUOTE]

But that's over and done with, why bring it up now? Nobody cares.

Very good game for people wanting something different in an mmo, position is key to combat victory. A slightly scaled down version of Terra's game engine. The game has a horror fantasy vibe to it and most missions make you think, it is not a game where you dont read or listen to the story and reason behind what you doing. The cash shop its only for cosmetic items, no "I win" items whatsoever. Monthly content updates have been announced. I would give the game a try if you can find someone with a buddy key that gives you 24 hours of free play.

FunGONE. Enough said.

After the bathroom disaster that was Age of Conan, nobody should ever do business with this shit company.

bread's done
Back