The Secret World Beta Weekend Code

Slash316

CAGiversary!
I got a code from Funcom to invite a buddy to their last beta weekend event that they are having.

Key: CGF8935A6WCCJVW3LJVJ

Click this to download the client

This marks the first public opening of the massive, persistent player vs. player war zone where over two hundred players clash in adrenaline-fueled battles for power and world domination! Stonehenge and Eldorado are also opening up, allowing smaller groups of players to fight for control over the power held within these legendary locations.
In addition to all these exciting, new player vs. player experiences, all content from the previous Beta Weekends will be available. Your character progress from previous Beta Weekends carries over to this event, so you can continue your adventures in Kingsmouth, The Savage Coast, The Polaris and Hell Raised! You can also visit London, New York and Seoul to enjoy the Templar, Illuminati and Dragon starter experiences.

I'm enjoying the game alot, TSW is a fresh feel to the MMO market. I hope a lurker doesn't get it. Enjoy whoever does get it.

Thanks! I've been wanting to get on this, I've been following it and getting newsletters for the past year. This made my day.

Awesome, I find the game very refreshing and unique on how they do some of their quest, btw I forgot to say that it starts up Friday 12pm eastern time.

bread's done
Back