The Shawshank Redemption (Blu-ray Book) $19.99 pre-order at Amazon

DualDisorder

CAGiversary!
Just seen this over at Amazon. The Shawshank Redemption, which is being released on Blu-ray Dec. 2, is up for pre-order at Amazon for $19.99.
Every other place I checked it at had for at least $27. Definitely a great price for one of the greatest movies ever, now in fabulous high definition.
Personally this is a must own.

http://www.amazon.com/Shawshank-Red..._bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1227243561&sr=8-3

shawshanklg.jpg

Hey Op, yes-one of my favorite films of all time. Got mine at Amazon when the pre-order was announced a few weeks ago-great price, no tax, easy returns,and Prime for me. Enjoy!

[quote name='blk00civicsi']I'd be in but managed to snag mine via WB for 16.XX a while back.[/quote]

Nice, I must've overlooked that deal somehow. Oh well, as much as Amazon has saved me in the past I can afford to
throw a couple extra dollars once in awhile.

[quote name='sarienanj']Hey Op, yes-one of my favorite films of all time. Got mine at Amazon when the pre-order was announced a few weeks ago-great price, no tax, easy returns,and Prime for me. Enjoy![/quote]

Gotta love Amazon and Prime. A perfect combination. I can't imagine being without Prime now.

[quote name='sarienanj']Hey Op, yes-one of my favorite films of all time. Got mine at Amazon when the pre-order was announced a few weeks ago-great price, no tax, easy returns,and Prime for me. Enjoy![/quote]

i haven't watch the movie yet (wow, a shocker, i know), but i know it's a movie to have in the collection, besides, i'm a sucker for collectible packaging. returning to Amazon is easy, but you gotta pay the postage yourself, which is not cool (that's why i have to make sure it's something i really really want). Of course, if it's defective items, that's a different story...

This deal is 1000000% worth it. What an amazing movie. I recommend you buy it NOW (not rent) if you haven't watched it yet.

bread's done
Back