The Shield Season 7 - $27.49 - Amazon.com

mrw423

CAGiversary!
Title says it all:

http://www.amazon.com/Shield-Season...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1255450972&sr=1-1

Not a MUST OWN price, but it is the cheapest season of The Shield they have and cheapest place to find season 7 of The Shield (I think, if I'm wrong, send me the URL please.)

(BTW, a great series if you never saw it.)

[Quick question, are there any promo codes for amazon on DVD deals (like 10% off)? I know there is the ECA membership for games; I was just wondering if there is an equivalent for DVDs/Blu-Ray. If there is and I read over it while searching the forums, sorry.]

Not to TC, but it has been in the $26-$27 range on Amazon for a few months. Nice price, but waiting for the sub-$20 range before biting.

One of my favorite series' for sure.

It has? My mistake then, I checked a few months ago and it was the same as the other seasons ($33.99 or something similar.)

Yep. I have had it saved in my cart for quite a while. Other things in my cart fluctuate in price quite a bit, but this hasn't. Unfortunately.

great show, still waiting for a lower price, like last year when season 6 hit 14.99 for a very short period of time on amazon

[quote name='JTHuffy']great show, still waiting for a lower price, like last year when season 6 hit 14.99 for a very short period of time on amazon[/QUOTE]

That's when I picked up season 6. I believe it was a Black Friday deal that lasted a few days.

bread's done
Back