The Shield

[quote name='defiance_17']I'm predicting this game will blow hard. Which means it will still be infinitely better than the show itself.[/QUOTE]

WHAT? This show is amazing and is only rivaled by 24 and Prison Break and one or two others.

And the show will apparently start at the begining of April once the first season of Dirt ends.

[quote name='defiance_17']I'm predicting this game will blow hard. Which means it will still be infinitely better than the show itself.[/quote]

So how does it feel being that stupid?

[quote name='defiance_17']I'm predicting this game will blow hard. Which means it will still be infinitely better than the show itself.[/QUOTE]

Oh, OK two responses in and here it is. Glad we got the obligatory unsolicited troll post out of the way early, now we can get back to the question about the game. No takers so far then?

I'll probably give it a rent at some point, though I'm not expecting a hell of a lot in terms of gameplay. I heard Sean Ryan and some of the writers had a hand in the story, but without Chicklis and everyone doing voices, I think it will lose something.

[quote name='ndshide']I'll probably give it a rent at some point, though I'm not expecting a hell of a lot in terms of gameplay. I heard Sean Ryan and some of the writers had a hand in the story, but without Chicklis and everyone doing voices, I think it will lose something.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I read Chiklis and the rest of the cast are doing the voices.

bread's done
Back