The Simon and Simon OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the preview in the montage video and thought, oh awesome, a DS game that looks like a decent action sidescroller.

So whats the deal, is it Wiiware or what?
There is a difference between negativity and trolling/ignorance. While mostly passive, this is 10% of the former and 90% of the latter. neogaf wouldve banned you on the spot for such a trivial thing.

It is true that no one goes to the Wii forum. This is expecially true of the moderation.

Yeah, ck64. You would have been banned from neo$$$ for saying that. :nottalking:

[quote name='Brak']The Wii is a very fun and exciting video game console.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention innovative, and fun to play with family and friends.

[quote name='JMEPO']Mangoes and Pepsi, feast of champions.[/quote]Not my pepsi, I'm just chilling on the kitchen table.

[quote name='DT778']Not my pepsi, I'm just chilling on the kitchen table.[/quote]

Dump some Pepsi in a bowl and dip your mangoes in it. You can call it Pepgoes.

When you guys got the RRODs did anything ever show up on the screen after that, like a generic error code or warning screen or anything?

[quote name='Mojimbo']When you guys got the RRODs did anything ever show up on the screen after that, like a generic error code or warning screen or anything?[/QUOTE]

No, just the rings :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back