The Sims 3 $24.99 at Microcenter with reservation (this weekend only)

I already have it pre-ordered, the question is whether I'm willing to drive all the way out there to pre-order it and then drive all the way out there again on launch day just to save 20-odd bucks..

None in my state. if anyone lives by one would you be willing to pre-order one for me and I can paypal $32 for it to be shipped?

[quote name='LuisRM']Thanks, I've been thinking of getting this. I have a newer laptop, but pretty basic. Any specs yet on this? Or will I be able to run it on pretty much anything?

I have something just below this.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9027714&type=product&id=1218010176167

Thanks, as you maybe can tell I'm really not a pc gamer.[/QUOTE]
Yes it should run fine. Maybe not with everything turned up, but it was designed for integrated graphics (like the X3100) as a baseline so MacBook users can run it (also, probably a reason why the game doesn't look THAT much better than The Sims 2 but oh well).

[quote name='FierceDeityLink1']Yes it should run fine. Maybe not with everything turned up, but it was designed for integrated graphics (like the X3100) as a baseline so MacBook users can run it (also, probably a reason why the game doesn't look THAT much better than The Sims 2 but oh well).[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I might be heading up there tonight. Send me a PM if you still need someone to do this.

-Thanks

[quote name='Brian9824']None in my state. if anyone lives by one would you be willing to pre-order one for me and I can paypal $32 for it to be shipped?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... it's a 27-mile drive to my nearest Micro Center in Tustin. That would be about $5 worth of gas round trip...

Ah, what the hell. I'll probably bite tomorrow morning.

[quote name='shivaedge']Hmmm... it's a 27-mile drive to my nearest Micro Center in Tustin. That would be about $5 worth of gas round trip...

Ah, what the hell. I'll probably bite tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

I'm much closer to that same store, just pre-ordered today. The guy at the register didn't even know how to do it at first, so it's not as though SoCal CAGers are rushing to take advantage of the deal. They said they'll hold my copy for a week, so it should be pretty convenient to pick up.

Meh, I'd use $10 of gas, and a couple hours of my time taking advantage of this deal... plus tax. I'll probably just pick it up from Amazon when it goes on sale. I want to buy this; but I can't justify the time sink on something I really shouldn't be buying, anyway.

Any chance we'll see good deals next week at other stores?

Some nice deals on that, they should put one up in Kentucky. I would of been all over the Sims 3 deal for my girlfriend (

Thanks for the deal information. I would never have seen it without this post.

I've got a Microcenter 15 minutes from my house so went there yesterday and placed 3 pre-orders. 1 for my fiancee, one for her mom and one for my sister.

Thanks again.

That's a really good deal. Recently one of my friends reinstalled Sims 2 and has rekindled my interest in the game. Maybe I'll have to run up there today...

Rats, same issue....Microcenter is at least a good hour-1.5 drive for me. Wonder if we can simply pricematch this at BB?

bread's done
Back