The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (Wii) $19.99 @ Amazon.com

devil_blog_dracula

CAGiversary!
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces (Wii) $19.99 @ Amazon.com

The title pretty much says it all. It looks like a decent buy if you're a fan of Ace Combat. I've heard good things about the motion controls on this one, too, but I think you can turn them off and use a more traditional setup.

LINK

Wow, I just bought this late yesterday from Amazon too. Guess it is worth a price adjustment....

Technically it has not shipped yet...

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I imagine this is not related at all to the anime? Or is it?[/QUOTE]

"Prequel" of sorts, even though the written story jumps around in the timeline, with the anime being the first story but occuring near the end of the timeline.

Hmmm. If it's related I may have to pick this one up. Thanks to B:L and Smoger for the info, the description was "rough."

[quote name='eau']I heard the control on this game is very good, like a spot-on.[/QUOTE]

With a controller or GC pad yes. Heard the Wand and nunchuck controls not so much. I believe the game forces you to use the nunchuck in your right hand.

Motion controls were pretty bad on this one. Never got around to trying the CC controls as HAWX and ACZ and 5 still seemed better.

[quote name='Chronis']^^Technically the game can't "force" you to hold it in any particular hand.[/QUOTE]

Well it assumes you should hold the nunchuck in your right hand when all the other games assumes your left. There you go.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well it assumes you should hold the nunchuck in your right hand when all the other games assumes your left. There you go.[/QUOTE]
What happens if you switch hands? How does it affect gameplay?

bread's done
Back