The Sly Collection $19.99 on Amazon

[quote name='antlp89']Nice find.

I'm still waiting for the inevitable $9.99 amazon black friday price.[/QUOTE]
Inevitable huh. As many times a I've heard this, it seems that every single game will be sale BF

[quote name='shadowkast']Inevitable huh. As many times a I've heard this, it seems that every single game will be sale BF[/QUOTE]

Better save your money until then, lol.

[quote name='Jello1996']Thanks! Been waiting for it to drop from that nasty $27.xx price for ages.[/QUOTE]
bought it for 23 or so shipped from eBay

Best
Game(s)
Ever

i loved it :D

I can not wait for Sly 4

You and me both, hopefully along with TR Trilogy and PoP Collection too.

[quote name='Vinny']You and me both, hopefully along with TR Trilogy and PoP Collection too.[/QUOTE]

Since were on a roll, I opt in for the Splinter Cell Collection, it comes out this month so I know its a long shot.

Great price for the game, did this one ever reach "Greatest Hits" status?

Unless they sell out, I don't think this game is in print anymore and I haven't seen it in any stores new lately.

[quote name='skiizim']Since were on a roll, I opt in for the Splinter Cell Collection, it comes out this month so I know its a long shot.

Great price for the game, did this one ever reach "Greatest Hits" status?[/QUOTE]

i don't think it has been out long enough to be a GH. I would also like to point out unless your konami or sony I don't think there is a HD collection coming :(

i bought it at launch for 40 its very nicely done. In a way its great to see how HD remakes have come far when it started with GOW it was gog POP collection was ok at best but than sly did a better job at it. Now withico/GOW and MGS collections they have all done even a better job

GOW psp collection the devs are doing all the cut scenes in HD so they are redoing all the cut scenes. That was my one issue with hd remakes the cutscenes were still not hd i guess now that's changing

[quote name='david12795']still havent opened mine. hahah[/QUOTE]

Neither have I. I got it last year at K-mart for this price. Damn backlog :(

So it's worth the 20 bucks huh, I guess i'll go for it then, never played any of these before, hear nothing but good things about them.

That's what I'm feeling... I love these collections, but I know I won't play this for a while, so if I can get this for $10 cheaper in a month then I'm fine with that... I think this has to go at least $5 cheaper before the end of the year. I have 10 games pre-ordered, so I think I'll hold for now, but thanks for the heads up OP!!

bought it for 40, but haven't really played it....Gonna get to it soon though. I need something to keep myself busy until NBA 2k12/Batman AC come out. Damn, that reminds me, i gotta beat Batman AA -____-

Damn, I've been waiting for this to drop for months and of course just as soon as it does is right after I re-sign on to Gamefly again and will have no time to play it. Well, not going to let the deal slip away since the lowest I've heard people getting it for was $15. At this price it's an obvious purchase. Thanks for the topic.

Great value for the price. Trophy hunters will be pleased as well at the opportunity to grab 3 platinums from 1 game disc.

owned all 3 on the ps2 but only beat the first 2. bought this for full price on release and quickly played through 1 and 2 and a third of 3 then just stopped until recently

3 seems a bit tedious, but $20 is a great price for people new to the series

I love sly cooper, hes the coolest anthropomorphic raccoon I know! :D

I played these games back on the ps2 and they were just amazing. Any fan of platformers would love these games. The HD graphics look absolutely fantastic, the only problem being the non hd cutscenes -_-.

the best game is sly 2 then 1 and finally 3 which was kind of disappointing.

I got this game for 29.99 last year a couple weeks after it came out and man was it worth it. Even at 19.99 thats like getting 3 amazing games for 6.66 a piece.

also just for the record, the team that remastered these games in hd (sanzaru games) is also doing Sly 4. Not suckerpunch which is kind of controversial.

By the way, that Carmelita sure is "foxy" ;)

I have never played any of these games, but I am most likely going to get the playstation 3D TV so I may have to pick this up at some point (trying to get some of the 3D games in anticipation).

bread's done
Back