The Sly Collection HD (PS3) $29.99 + Tax (Free Ship) Meijer.com

Got my copy from Mejier's today and, wow, Sucker Punch did an awesome job: the graphics look terrific (so crisp, clean, and vibrant) and there's Trophies galore! (I got my first Gold within ten minutes)

So worth $30--I would've been fine with MSRP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AwRy108']Got my copy from Mejier's today and, wow, Sucker Punch did an awesome job: the graphics look terrifc (so crisp, clean, and vibrant) and, get this, YOU CAN SAVE ANYWHERE, ANY TIME.

Man, so worth $30, would've been fine with MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear, hopefully my copy gets here!

I did not sign up for the site and just did the quick check out...so I cant check my status. I am really hoping that mine shipped though since I believe I ordered near the same time as AwRy108

[quote name='AwRy108']Got my copy from Mejier's today and, wow, Sucker Punch did an awesome job: the graphics look terrific (so crisp, clean, and vibrant) and there's Trophies galore! (I got my first Gold within ten minutes)

So worth $30--I would've been fine with MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, I also heard they fixed the slowdown from the ps2 version. Were you able to try any of the move mini games yet?

[quote name='evildeadjedi']Excellent, I also heard they fixed the slowdown from the ps2 version. Were you able to try any of the move mini games yet?[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't tried any of them yet; but, be honest: is that really why you'd be buying this game?

So far I've only been playing Sly 1, and I can say that it looks gorgeous and runs at a rock-solid framerate with zero screen tearing. Wicked.

[quote name='MSI Magus']I did not sign up for the site and just did the quick check out...so I cant check my status. I am really hoping that mine shipped though since I believe I ordered near the same time as AwRy108[/QUOTE]

You can check if you have your order number and billing zip code. Mine shows as can canceled (since I did so).

[quote name='AwRy108']Got my copy from Mejier's today and, wow, Sucker Punch did an awesome job: the graphics look terrific (so crisp, clean, and vibrant) and there's Trophies galore! (I got my first Gold within ten minutes)

So worth $30--I would've been fine with MSRP.[/QUOTE]

Sanzaru handled the HD port, not Sucker Punch. But yea this game looks really good.

[quote name='Dranakin']You can check if you have your order number and billing zip code. Mine shows as can canceled (since I did so).[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And damn, still listed as back ordered....I guess that's better then canceled...but still means there is less chance by the day they actually ship this!

[quote name='Serpentor']Got my copy from K-mart, it's cheaper even with taxes... Great collection, three platinum trophies, you can't beat that :)[/QUOTE]

It's not actually cheaper: it's still $40 out of your pocket up front. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Then again, the KMart deal is a sure thing, whereas it seems like Meijer's deal is hit or miss.

[quote name='AwRy108']It's not actually cheaper: it's still $40 out of your pocket up front. I guess it depends on how you look at it.

Then again, the KMart deal is a sure thing, whereas it seems like Meijer's deal is hit or miss.[/QUOTE]

You're correct of course :) It's not cheaper for everyone, it's certainly way cheaper for me, since I have been on the coupon train for a while... $40 for Sly and applied $25 gaming coupon from previous purchase, which makes the game $15... Then get $15 gaming coupon back again. It's really great so far! I know I have been spend a ton of money at K-mart, but overall experience is very good. Games like Vanquish I quickly beat it and sell it for $40 and still get money back.

I'm thinking about keeping Sly...

[quote name='AwRy108']No, I haven't tried any of them yet; but, be honest: is that really why you'd be buying this game?

So far I've only been playing Sly 1, and I can say that it looks gorgeous and runs at a rock-solid framerate with zero screen tearing. Wicked.[/QUOTE]

Oh certainly not, my main concern was it looked and played great so, that answers my question. :D

One great game. I didn't play this series when it was on the PS2, but I picked this up. Got mine at Kmart.

Highly recommended gaming here. Looks great too.

I didn't even know this game existed until I just saw this thread. I'll buy it ASAP for sure. I may just buy it at Kmart tomorrow and get the gaming coupon with it.

[quote name='pdjones']still waiting :([/QUOTE]

Me too. I have enough games to keep me busy for now though, plus I've already played them all on PS2 anyway, so I don't mind waiting. Hopefully it will ship soon though.

I got a phone call today regarding this order. I was told that it's still back-ordered and if it's not in stock by the 3rd that they would just cancel the order. Seems like an odd way to say "We're not going to honor this price" but hopefully I'm overthinking and they really are back-ordered. They better pull through though, or else. *shakes fist*

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I got a phone call today regarding this order. I was told that it's still back-ordered and if it's not in stock by the 3rd that they would just cancel the order. Seems like an odd way to say "We're not going to honor this price" but hopefully I'm overthinking and they really are back-ordered. They better pull through though, or else. *shakes fist*[/QUOTE]

Same here. I got the phone number of the person to call if you have issues. Sounds like I should use some GS credit and buy it there...

Never played any of these three but I really want to.

i got the same call. i just decided to cancel the order. way too many other good deals going on right now and ive already spent a ton the last few days as it is. this game isnt on my major priority list anyway so i can just wait for a larger price drop.

I did not receive that call but I guess I should just assume I'm not going to get the game. That's kinda retarded.

edit- weird, I just checked the status of my order and it says "you have one item being shipped to..." and lists the status as being "in progress" So...I guess they're shipping it? They never sent me a shipping confirmation email tho.

[quote name='pdjones']I did not receive that call but I guess I should just assume I'm not going to get the game. That's kinda retarded.[/QUOTE]

just cancel it and get it from amazon...its 29.99 free shipping and no tax.

dang. that's really tempting but like I said in my edit it kinda looks like it's shipping now. it's just weird that they never sent me a shipping email.

[quote name='41down']just cancel it and get it from amazon...its 29.99 free shipping and no tax.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I did!

[quote name='Luckychunk']Just got a shipment confirmation email.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Unfortunately I figured it would be canceled so I ordered it from Amazon for the same price. Oh well, looks like I'll just resell it.

[quote name='kingtopher']Me too. Unfortunately I figured it would be canceled so I ordered it from Amazon for the same price. Oh well, looks like I'll just resell it.[/QUOTE]

You should have no problem selling it, I got one from Amazon after reading about this place and its horrible reviews. I decided to wait. And Amazon did not fail me.

bread's done
Back