The Sly Collection (PS3) - $15.99 at Newegg w/FS

These are out of print, and this is the lowest they've hit as far as I know. Get it while it's hot!

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Bosamba']These are out of print, and this is the lowest they've hit as far as I know. Get it while it's hot!

Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Really? My local BJ's wholesale club (WNY) has oodles of them. Full price, too. I didn't realize they were so rare.

[quote name='Double-J']Really? My local BJ's wholesale club (WNY) has oodles of them. Full price, too. I didn't realize they were so rare.[/QUOTE]

Out of print isn't the same as rare. Right now there aren't a lot of takers, but expect demand to go up once Thieves in Time is released.

Thanks for posting this! I missed out on this the last time it was at this price. Really have been wanting to play this game lately.

have a feeling sly will be free for PS+ when sly 3 comes out. it'll be this cheap again if it doesn't.

[quote name='ruibing']Jak & Daxter HD Collection & ICO and Shadow of Colossus Collection are available for the same price. I'm very tempted.

Jak: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261375
Ico: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261271[/QUOTE]

I ended up going for those two and Sly.

If going to gamestop is convenient, that is probably the deal to try for. Those HD collections are more or less bargains at $20 though, and this does not have the messiness that seems to be associated with the GS thing.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Does this sound like a Black Friday $10 deal? (or other potential sale...)[/QUOTE]

Best Buy had it for $12 in late November/December last year as part of their crazy outlet center deals, so $10 a year later seems reasonable.

Since it's out of print, I'm not sure how much stock stores have now though. It's a possibility that it will be on sale, but my guess is it will be hard to find.

It would be nice if we could say whether or not these are "iron egg" eligible when talking about newegg deals. These games aren't.

Didn't realize this was out of print. I traded mine in at the beginning of the year. Ordered one to get ready for the new one :D

Thanks OP!

Passed this up Black Friday last year at my local BB and haven't seen this game in any stores since. Ordered my copy. Can't wait to play.

I've been waiting for a nice price like this...especially since it's OOP. Even Play Asia states it.

Grabbed a few others also for $15.99 each...

Sly Collection
Jak & Daxter Collection
Dark Souls
Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition

Total after tax was a bit high....$68.xx. Then again, I am getting 4 awesome games...I'm a happy camper. :D

Thanks OP!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']I've been waiting for a nice price like this...especially since it's OOP. Even Play Asia states it.

Grabbed a few others also for $15.99 each...

Sly Collection
Jak & Daxter Collection
Dark Souls
Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition

Total after tax was a bit high....$68.xx. Then again, I am getting 4 awesome games...I'm a happy camper. :D

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Camp happier. Technically 8 games. \\:D/

A great collection. Never played them before but picked it up thinking my four year old might like to play through them with me (pass and play, no coop).

Needless to say, the boy is a huge Sly fan now and I'm sure he'll be pressing me to buy the new one as soon as it releases. This site has turned me into such a cheapass, but I might have to give in on that one...

Thanks OP for the heads up. I was just looking around for this collection after deciding my next game to buy. I couldn't find anyplace that had a new copy except for gamestop and amazon. I'm really glad I decided to check here first. I here nothing but good about these games so I can't wait to play.

bread's done
Back