The Smartest President in US History

tivo

CAGiversary!
(OObama's letter to former French President is not true. It was a reply to another guy named Chirac)

Obama's plan to use government and private resources to purchase $500 billion of toxic assets, in which the program could eventually grow to $1 trillion is ridiculous. And even if it did work, there would still be $4 trillion of toxic assets in the banking system. It looks like the tax payers will take another hit...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102280144

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Crotch']Aquaman.

Duh.[/quote]

I think you're right. Aquaman isn't nearly as smart as Batman, as strong as Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman or Superman, as fast as the Flash and doesn't have any awesome doohicky like the Green Lantern. Aquaman is to the comic book as Hawkgirl was to the first season of the animated series.

[quote name='KingBroly']I was going to say the Flash[/quote]

fuck you. The Flash is badass. He saved the goddamn multiverse. Aquaman's only real ability is breathing underwater and being able to give the real heroes directions when there is a problem under the seas.

[quote name='62t']You know if they make an Aquaman movie you will watch it.[/quote]

I sure will. I can't watch for the scene where Snapper Carr saves Aquaman from the Brownie Troop or the scene where Aquaman cries for five minutes and pisses himself after receiving a paper cut.

Frankly, Aquaman's portrayal in the Batman: TBATB is great. He is full tard. The Roadrunner provides deeper dialog.

bread's done
Back