The Sopranos complete series deals

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
While searching the threads here, I did not come across a thread dealing with the US version of the complete sopranos series.

I've been checking all over the place and can not seem to find this under $100. I'm looking for a brand new or really good used copy of the complete series of The Sopranos region 1 US version.
I could have kicked my self when amazon had that really good christmas deal when the black box complete series was on sale for $88 i think?

Half the stuff I see on ebay and craigslist has region free and does not show an actual pic of the dvds which could be a bootleg??

Any ideas?

Thanks

The deals over the holidays were all 50% off. I think it was about 150 or 170. Honestly, I'd say the best bet is to wait till the holidays, as there's a chance those sales will happen again (Best Buy has done the half off HBO shows 2 years in a row now).

Side note: my friend bought the individual seasons from ebay and ended up getting a Dvd box with the tagline: "Family. Rederined."

yeah i've learned the hard way not to get any more used discs of ebay.
I dont really mind to wait, i've been waiting for about a year or so for deals on the box set. I hear the the $400 set from amazon is better then the black box set ?

no costco near me, I have sams club but they only offer certain seasons. As expensive as it is. It will be cheaper to buy one of the complete sets rather then buying new copies of individual seasons.

watch out for the ones on eBay. i bought a set about a year ago that was for around $90 and it ended up being a bootleg. a couple of the episodes skipped or froze and certain episodes were poor quality.

Sopranos BD Season 1 was announced, check blu-ray.com or other sites.

As far as deals on this under $100 may be unlikely right now. $150 or so at Amazon UK may be feasible, but you'll need a multi-region player, which also plays PAL content. Good Luck!

since the blu ray seasons have been announced, I wonder if the reg. dvd box sets or complete series collections will drop in price ? I hope I do not have to wait another year to get a good deal on this.

[quote name='digitalbabe']Sopranos BD Season 1 was announced, check blu-ray.com or other sites.
![/QUOTE]

cool i am waiting for the seasons to be released on Blu-ray!!

bread's done
Back