The Source: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $4.96

I called to reserve a copy right at 9:30 this morning. Hopefully they'll actually hold it and it'll still be there after work today ... :)

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']All bought by Source staff.

PS3 version only, it looks like?[/QUOTE]

It's 360 too I believe, the guy said they had 360 copies available when I called to reserve a PS3 copy

I bought this at Gamestop, when they were having their 2 week blowout sale for 29.99. Makes me wish I had waited. Also, they let you use your Interac online with their store? Wow, I never knew this. Now, I have this and Chapters.

Do you guys think I could get Futureshop to price match Bayonetta for 20$? I bought it this month from them for 29.95, and The Source has it for 19.95.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Do you guys think I could get Futureshop to price match Bayonetta for 20$? I bought it this month from them for 29.95, and The Source has it for 19.95.[/QUOTE]

If it's within 30 days, they should match it, and beat it by 10%

"Buzz! Quiz world" is $1.96. If it sucks, it'll make a good frisbee. Also, FF XIII is $14.96, not bad.

[quote name='CACG']If it's within 30 days, they should match it, and beat it by 10%[/QUOTE]

My bill says I bought it on the 8th of August.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']My bill says I bought it on the 8th of August.[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta is on clearance, Futureshop probably won't match it. Might be worth trying.

That's entirely YMMV. Phoning and getting them to put it on hold might result in the clerk noticing why you want it and taking it for himself.

Futureshop price matched Bayonetta for me. Got 13.79 back. I was going to return Castlevania to gamestop, and price match it at Futureshop. But, I bought it more than a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ragnar14']That's entirely YMMV. Phoning and getting them to put it on hold might result in the clerk noticing why you want it and taking it for himself.[/QUOTE]

Had a location close by that had stock listed for it. So I decided to check. After a long wait the clerk said the they don't have it and doesn't know why inventory is listed online. Could be he put it aside when he found out.

[quote name='CACG']Awesome.. I managed to get a copy. They actually kept my reservation![/QUOTE]

You could have tried PMing it at Futureshop, and got it cheaper. :p

[quote name='CACG']Awesome.. I managed to get a copy. They actually kept my reservation![/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is what happened to me too! I was really impressed. :)

Hmm... that direct link still works, but if I go to the Source front page, go to the clearance outlet, and then to the in-store clearance section, I can't see where to find the game (trying to find it so I can guide my price-matcher there).

Best Buy was out of stock. Future Shop had theirs marked down to $19.99 but the guy PM'd it down to $3.46 for me. He was also nice enough to let me take the X360 version instead of the PS3 version. Success.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Best Buy was out of stock. Future Shop had theirs marked down to $19.99 but the guy PM'd it down to $3.46 for me. He was also nice enough to let me take the X360 version instead of the PS3 version. Success.[/QUOTE]

I bet BB was out of stock because everyone PM'd it there :p. Though, FS is the better place to PM, since they give an extra 10%.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I bet BB was out of stock because everyone PM'd it there :p. Though, FS is the better place to PM, since they give an extra 10%.[/QUOTE]

BB does that too.

bread's done
Back